Morson International / CTSNA Employee Reviews

Great place to work and learn
Junior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON2 April 2019
I really appreciate the opportunities that CTSNA has provided. There is a constant learning experience everyday at work.
- Friendly work environment
- Awesome colleagues to work with, always willing to help
- Very supportive management
- Good work-life balance
Great place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON2 April 2019
There are many opportunities presented for recruiters to be successful. The company is always striving to bring in new clients and vacant positions that need filling. The office is very bright and its easy to concentrate. Social events are fun and inviting for all employees to join in.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Commission positions are stressful
Great company to work for.
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON2 April 2019
Day-to-day there is lots to do and you are always busy. There is a never a dull day.

The workplace culture is fun and supportive. You can enjoy coming to work knowing you have a team to help you and push you.
Pros
Supportive and friendly work environment
Cons
No flexibility to work from home
Great learning environment
Supervisor Accountant (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON2 April 2019
Do not really have a typical day, always something new.

Learned quite a lot from my direct boss, outside of just the tricks of the trade. I've learned how to prioritize task more effectively, how to look at failures as a learning opportunity versus something negative and the most important how to work smarter not harder.

Workplace culture is a little lacking. Would be great to have more chances to interact with co-workers outside of the daily grind.

I don't find my job hard, just frustrating at times when you do not get all the information and your stuck spinning your wheels.

Most enjoyable part of my job would be the independence/trust I get from my boss. I personally do not like when I get micro managed. Working for my boss has been a breath of fresh air, I know what needs to be done and my boss leaves me to get it done.
Pros
Great people to work with, fun Christmas parties, get to leave early on Fridays.
Cons
Lack of office culture- (all work little play)
Great group of people!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON2 April 2019
Fun and energetic atmosphere with a great team of people.

I have learned a lot about negotiations, contractor compliance, account management, networking, working and managing applicant tracking systems.

The culture is pretty laid back. If you are producing and hitting your numbers you are in a good position There is not a lot of micromanagement.
Pros
Leave Early on Fridays, Flexible for personal appointments, family commitments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morson International / CTSNA. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7