Morneau Shepell Employee Review

View all Morneau Shepell reviews

Where Too Start
Health Management Intake (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 April 2013
Morneau Shepell is a "JOKE" I am surprised that they are still in business, I guess they would be in business because they pay their employees peanuts. The workload is CRAZY they pile and pile on work but too cheap to pay their employees. Upper management is the worst, they are big children that sit around and gossip about other coworkers.

The only thing that is great about the company is the employees, you will never ever find a bunch of amazing ppl.

My department that I worked in was health management department we processed all the STD claims. Management is a joke, they are too busy feeding their fat behinds to do actually work. Clients are in the process of suing the company due to lack of communation from case workers. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose that contract.

My advice too anyone who is looking at this company is look twice, have this company as your last resort.
Pros
employees
Cons
long hours, large workload, poor wage and bad management

Other Morneau Shepell Employee Reviews

fast growth
HR Benefits (Client Care Representative) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 April 2018
- when committed to your job, with no complaints from your management team, you will be able to grow fast in the organization.
- the organization really invests in their employees; training is very in depth.
Satisfying position with great benefits and perks.
Counsellor/Therapist (Current Employee) –  Alberta14 April 2018
This is a good company to work for with reasonable compensation, stability, and great benefits/perks for salaried employees. Fellow employees are great to work with. Counsellors/therapists are able to choose their hours and days of work allowing for flexibility and regular life activities. Delivery of service provides standard therapeutic frameworks making this position easy to adjust and settle into. Counsellor/therapists are able to gain a wide variety of therapeutic experience, while at the same time working with Shepell's various customer models thus providing an opportunity to develop versatility and competency as a counsellor/therapist. Training includes on-boarding with a reasonable learning-curve, plus on-going clinical and personal professional development, allowing the counsellor/therapist to adapt as their therapeutic base expands. As a Canadian company and a leader in this service-industry, Shepell's customer-base continues to expand allowing for new positions and advancement. Join the team and experience the benefits.
Pros
Involves functioning clients with whom the counsellor is able to see active progress.
Cons
Hours can get out of hand if schedule or reporting is not managed well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morneau Shepell. Our community is ready to answer.