Morgan Corporation Employee Reviews

Just a sad place really.....
Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, PA13 October 2018
Executive team is completely disconnected from reality. Line level employees are paid peanuts and expected to care. Complete lack of commitment to quality or safety.
My associates made coming to work enjoyable.
Technical Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA10 October 2018
There was a lot to learn in a short period of time but my trainer was extremely helpful and patient with me. The fast paced work environment made the days fly by and every day brought something new and different which made the job enjoyable and challenging. Technical sales support requires time management, critical thinking and multi-tasking skills. All the people that I worked with were dedicated, hard working and quick to help out. Management was good and never interfered with my work. I was given all the support I needed to succeed in a very fast paced environment.
Pros
Supportive Team Environment
Cons
Occasional Overtime
Dreadful
Welder (Former Employee) –  Denver, PA9 October 2018
Overall working at Morgan was a mess, I have never seen anything like this. It's not a friendly environment, always changing your work schedule. You have no personal life especially 'mandatory' saturdays, everything is so unorganized, unprofessional, & dishonest (management). I've seen top notch knowledgeable good people on the shop floor get screwed over for something that is so dumb as an excuse. It's like being set up for failure... It's all about making numbers that cannot be touched & NO advancement. Kept moving me around in multiple areas, never learned one thing at a time. When it came to morning meetings did not have a clue to what they were talking about, kept saying the same things everyday. Constant state of missing parts & couldn't build what we needed (still blamed us regardless). Hired wack jobs who were too lazy to work possibly quit later & you had to full in for them, job training was awful. Tools always broke/missing. I was a good worker always on time showed respect to my workers, I have no sympathy for management. They didn't appreciate the value of good workers until they're gone. I worked there for about a year & a half. I've seen a lot of bad things happen! Take what you learned & NEVER go back. I highly recommend nobody to apply here if you're a welder.
Pros
Good coworkers that actually cared
Cons
MANAGEMENT & environment
Good environment
Production associats 3 (Current Employee) –  Rydal, GA5 October 2018
It made me who I am today. It taught me alot of life lessons and leadership skills. Made many friends and made a second family. Would definitely go back.
Welding
Welder (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA2 October 2018
I worked in every single line and was a group leader on the floor station for 2 years. I worked in the rear frame room for over a year. I weld steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. I also have crane experience.
Was not a real good place to work
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA20 September 2018
For me personally wish management wad better at being a manager. Pay rate was ok at first they kept telling me i was doing a very good job that i was the one who kept the numbers up but a pay rate to them is your doing a very good job.
Morgan Corporation is a great place to learn to build trucks.
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Morgan, PA13 September 2018
Morgan Corporation gives individuals job skills that teach you to build trucks of various sizes from start to finish like painting, riveting, basic mechanics and construction.
Fast Paced Environment
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TX10 September 2018
Very fast paced environment for everyone from the production assistants to the management. The people are nice enough. The people on the shop floor have to be able to handle harsh weather conditions as the shop is not heated or air conditioned.
Pros
pay was OK
Cons
PTO was strange
Very Stressful
Paint Prep (Former Employee) –  Rydal, GA5 September 2018
This place was very stressful and had a high turnover rate due to poor management and little to no notice about working overtime until the day of the need for workers.
Pros
Cons
poor management
get all tools and equipment ready for job and it hot at time but learning other the trade
forman for pipe and grade (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC4 September 2018
I like being a form an and and running natural gas and fuse welds and teaching. Other . to learn kills . and like to run heavy equipment. And doing blue print's and doing gsa meeting
Pros
na
Cons
na
Morgan could be a great place to work it the treated employees a little better and didn't constantly make employees work saturdays
Welder (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WI28 August 2018
Morgan is a fast paced assembly line. You just get your required number done and go home. It does not have great management with an either friendly or hostile atmosphere depending on the day. The hardest part of the job was trying to get trucks out quickly when something goes wrong then your life becomes a living nightmare.
Pros
health insurance and benefits
Cons
constantly trying to make you go harder and faster with little consideration to employees
i just didn't make enough
Welder (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WI12 August 2018
i really enjoyed working at morgan corp i just didn't make enough money. The company seem to care about there employees they did alot of nice stuff for you and my boss and team leads were very respectful and understanding
quick pace environment, stressful at times
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Ehrenberg, AZ 853345 August 2018
Enjoyed my time there, although the job is too hard for the money I was getting. During the busy season, they want a lot of trucks to go through. If we proved that we could do 6 in eight hours, they would ask for 7.
Pros
lots of over time
Cons
most of the over time is in the middle of summer
N/a
Paint Associate (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FL4 August 2018
Would possibly for again, if they offered better work conditions, some conditions are very unsafe. Would recommend for anyone that has felony record and needs a job though.
Loved grading and pipe work
Equipment Operator and natural gas (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SC1 August 2018
Love grade and running equipment and looping and doing natural gas lines . Located them and learning other how to.do.so and love the the hours and being out side
Very strict on safety
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Rydal, GA31 July 2018
I hat worked here for over a year, mess up one time and get a cut that needed stitches and was terminated the following day. It’s extremely stressful, and you can’t leave until your schedule for the night has been met no matter how many hours you work. The plant itself is hot as an oven. Very hard to move up, however, if you’re reading this and end up getting the job. Help in every area you can so you know more. That’s what will help you the most
Pros
Great benefits. Lots of hours
Cons
No care for employees. Management horrible.
Work/life balance is not in place at this company
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FL25 July 2018
Ten hour work days plus 6 day work week eliminates any form of outside life. Start work at 0600, not released until 4:30 pm. daily, lunch was at 10:30 am.
Pros
No lay off. Steady employment
Cons
Lunch to early in day.
Production Associate
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FL25 July 2018
Stay away! Horrible place to work job is competitive always threatening lay offs, Morgan is not a family friendly company you work 5 tens Mon-Friand 8 on Saturday. All they care about is production. Not enough training.
Pros
Pay
Cons
short breaks, no family life, always threating layoffs, hot, competitve
Hot but alright pay good people to work with
Roofer (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TX 7510925 July 2018
I would work for them agin they take care of there employs rather well grate benefits The management Is good and try to help hoe ever they can...
Interesting though repetitive work
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA23 July 2018
Genuine attempts at proper training. The Line is a team and all are subject to congratulations as well as failures regardless of individual performance. Because of this you are more likely to obtain assistance and clarification when needed by your coworkers so the team doesn't suffer due to an individual.
Pros
Team atmosphere, coworker cooperation
Cons
mediocre compensation, individual performance lost above line management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.