Morgan Corporation Employee Reviews

Poor Managment
Materials Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WI14 May 2018
was there for about a week and within that week i got harassed from the receptionist and also an employee in the office as well. Never did I experience such unprofessionalism at a workplace. When i was interviewed i had mentioned that i spoke Spanish for one of my skills and they told me my language wasn't needed that the Arizona Plant would like me instead.
Pros
good working hours in office
Cons
poor management
Morgan is a good solid company for which to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Crystal River, FL11 May 2018
When I worked for Morgan Corporation, I worked through an employment agency, not directly for Morgan. Because of that fact, I received no benefits. I enjoyed the work and the people for/with whom I worked. I was able to bring my experience to the job as well as learning a great deal from the job. Because Morgan's headquarters are in South Carolina, I ended up doing a little bit of everything on the job in Florida - from updating the training matrix, time entry - overall administrative support to the Site Development Project Manager, Project Engineer, Quality Control Manager, Safety Manager, Superintendents and Foremen. I also functioned as the onsite HR representative and benefits coordinator.
Pros
Better salary than most employers in the area
Cons
Because it was a construction site, there was no running water, hence no bathrooms. We had porta potties. That was not fun!
nothing
Welder, Set (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WI11 May 2018
hire in for jobs and lay off soon as caught up My stay was five weeks who can live on five weeks a year Low pay long hours and no chance of staying long
it was a good learning exsp
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TN30 April 2018
I loved working with morgans it is family oriented,they take time to talk to you,treat you like a person and and are very fair on a personal level they stay steady work an have been around awhile
Pros
the people
greatest place everrrr
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WI25 April 2018
it was a nice company to work at i enjoyed all the people there an the pay was good..i liked the atmospheres an i would love to let all my friends know about the great oppertunities
Busy but fun
Past Member (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TX20 April 2018
Fast paced and always changing. They had a lot of management turn over, so rules we never consistent. I would say that pay is fair and some of the management did try.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
hours
Decent place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Ephrata, PA9 April 2018
Good management, good team. Not too hard. Sometimes stressful and fast paced to meet production goals. Overall decent place to earn a living. Average benefits.
Pros
Knowledgeable and respectful management. Good time off policy.
Cons
Average pay. Occasional assembly line burnout.
The absolute worst company!!
Production Associate II (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA7 April 2018
The problems start at the top with management that has absolutely no idea what they are doing and most have zero experience in the industry let alone hands on time in production. They hire the most unskilled and incompetent people, who then make repeated mistakes due to absolute zero pride or care in their work or finished product. The is no accountability, from the bottom to the top, which leads to the most skilled employees constantly fixing or reworking the trucks, while being extremely underpaid for their skill set.
Fast paced enviroment / Poor career Guidence/development
Materials Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TX3 April 2018
If you are looking to get a fair shake and receive proper career development and guidance then this isn't the place for you. A high turnover, fast paced environment with little concern for the individual.
Very fast paced work enviroment
Production Worker, Press operator (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FL15 March 2018
A great place to work. I was told that they did the advancement promotions from within but i have seen 1 person promted from within and all the others were new hires
great team meetig every morning
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Freeman, VA12 March 2018
Start at 0 dark 30 and finish at sun set. Fast paced deadlines to meet. Owners where working right beside you everyday. Job was short . nomad life style
Over very good company to work for
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA25 February 2018
Very good company to work for. Lots of benefits and plenty of overtime for those who are interested in working long hours. Room for advancing if you are a hard worker.
Pros
Good pay, good benefits, lots of overtime
Cons
Dont get to spend alot of time with family
Good place to start but experienced welder steer clear
Welder (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO13 February 2018
No real wage advancement or opportunity to grow in a career sense, but it is a good place to learn and get your foot in the door. If you have prior experience in the welding trade this job is a complete waste of time
Pros
Benefits and learning opportunity
Cons
No wage advancement or opportunity to grow and management doesn't care about employees
Do not apply! Last option
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TX11 February 2018
10 minute breaks. Terrible management. 10-12 hours daily (no daily life). No career advancement. No pay raise. No bonus. No incentive. Dollar differential is taxed separately from pay,so your not really getting a dollar. Benefit plans are high and cover hardly anything at all. No on the job training. High turnover rate. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HARDWORKING EMPLOYEES!!! DO NOT WORK ON 2nd SHIFT...because 1st shift doesn’t do hardly anything at all and 2nd shift picks up all defects,rework,and their own schedule on top of all that.
Pros
Cons
10 minute breaks. Terrible management. No bonus. No incentive. Long hours. Terrible pay.
Water stations very close to work area. Also a nice break room for break/lunch.
Truck Assembler (Current Employee) –  Ehrenberg, AZ3 February 2018
Days at Morgan Corp are fairly good, giving the fact that i work around good coworkers. I learned that hard work pays off well. The managers and supervisors are very well at making sure their workers have everything they need to get the job done. The workplace itself is a fast-paced yet enjoyable workplace. The hardest part of the job is knowing there is nothing hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting work done and being productive.
Pros
water stations, break room, vending machines
Morgan
Inventory Analyst (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA19 January 2018
I spent most of the time outside and would prefer not to answer regarding this company. Work on inventory cycle counting. Was not felt as part of time more of an outsider.
Management sucks!
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, PA9 January 2018
Upper management will promote friends, not based on experience. If you aren't in their circle, forget about being successful. Low paying jobs all around. Very little directions and training on jobs. Very little feedback on job performance until you get terminated.
Pros
Cons
Do not work here!
not a good company to work for
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Denver, PA7 January 2018
This company does not care about their employees. We are not to have a life outside of the company and they will work you right into the ground with massive hours of overtime to meet the workload demand rather than adding a shift to balance the work and overtime. Not a good work environment.
The management constantly changes plans, decisions, etc .sometimes even before they allow one of management's decision to play out...very unorganized company in my opinions, one of the worst companies I've ever worked for.
Relaxed but Demanding
Project Management / Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SC2 January 2018
My experience as a heavy equipment operator was given a higher meaning at my time here. I was able to experience the process of planning and execution of the construction of civil site plans.
its ok
Welder (Current Employee) –  Denver, PA26 December 2017
its an alright place to work for most people but i want to advance in welding and you really cant do that there seeing as how there isn't much welding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.