Morgan Corporation Employee Reviews

Terrible
Welder (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TX12 December 2018
Don’t go there unless you absolutely need a job. Turnaround is aweful they have a revolving door for employees. 14 an hour is not good pay for a guy to weld steel aluminum and stainless
Do not work here unless you are over 40 and have no other options
Welder (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TX7 December 2018
Before I started I had 2 8hr paid days of safety training then it was on to work. They had me in an that required 1 welder not 2. They would call me to go over the the other side of the plant to go welder or grind down someone’s screw up. It wasn’t until about 5 weeks in the stationed me somewhere where a guy had just been fired. They had 3 different people training me over the course of a week which is not enough for someone to learn an area that requires a lot of detail. The management is just horrible, the supervisors don’t know wtf they are doing and cannot run what they are supposed to. They will try to throw in extra work orders because all they care about is quantity over quality.i was asked to come in one Saturday and when I got there they didn’t have anything for me to do so they had me pull work orders from the upcoming week. All I really gotta say is don’t work there if you are young and looking for a temporary job or unless you are older and not planning on going back to school. Starting out as a welder was $14hr.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
2-10min breaks/30min lunch
Unstable work you to death job
Team member (Former Employee) –  Rydal, GA4 December 2018
It's not right for a husband and wife to work together. The husband is a boss and the wife works in the office. They bully there way around and kiss butt till they get what they want. Some people slack off and get by with it while other are stuck pulling the whole load. Working 12 plus hours never knowing when you will get off.
Pros
They will hire anyone
Cons
They will work you to death
Amazing workplace
Start jig welder (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA20 November 2018
I enjoyed my time at Morgan Corp as a first shift plant 1 start jig welder everyone it plant 1 mad me feel like family even the bosses greenhats and more I just love the energy working at this place where I get along with majority of the people there I would love to come back and work with Morgan Corp I believe I can retire from this job cop in Morgantown pa
Pros
$100 voucher for boot and a hole lot of other benefits if needed
Cons
Work weekends but aslo a pro vs con
Great
Production associate (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, PA14 November 2018
Great company but they don't like to pay for the work you do and you work crazy hours. Awesome team leaders and supervisors. Company is base on quality over quantity.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Pay
work
Estimator/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rydal, GA1 November 2018
lots of driving
location too far from anything
management needs improvement
workplace culture is laid back for the most part
so many different attitudes
Payday
Pros
not too hard
Cons
unorganized
its good pay but youll get blame for other people and even other shifts work
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA28 October 2018
If you was close with the manager you can do whatever you please. I know some people that was welders that was getting pay production pay when they suppose to get more and is told its coming but never does.
Horrible place to work
Welder (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, PA18 October 2018
The management dont care about employees. They dont care who does what as long as they get the numbers they want. Never have enough tools and the ones they do have are in bad shape worn out.
Pros
The people are great
Cons
The management and the work environment
Just a sad place really.....
Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, PA13 October 2018
Executive team is completely disconnected from reality. Line level employees are paid peanuts and expected to care. Complete lack of commitment to quality or safety.
My associates made coming to work enjoyable.
Technical Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA10 October 2018
There was a lot to learn in a short period of time but my trainer was extremely helpful and patient with me. The fast paced work environment made the days fly by and every day brought something new and different which made the job enjoyable and challenging. Technical sales support requires time management, critical thinking and multi-tasking skills. All the people that I worked with were dedicated, hard working and quick to help out. Management was good and never interfered with my work. I was given all the support I needed to succeed in a very fast paced environment.
Pros
Supportive Team Environment
Cons
Occasional Overtime
Dreadful
Welder (Former Employee) –  Denver, PA9 October 2018
Overall working at Morgan was a mess, I have never seen anything like this. It's not a friendly environment, always changing your work schedule. You have no personal life especially 'mandatory' saturdays, everything is so unorganized, unprofessional, & dishonest (management). I've seen top notch knowledgeable good people on the shop floor get screwed over for something that is so dumb as an excuse. It's like being set up for failure... It's all about making numbers that cannot be touched & NO advancement. Kept moving me around in multiple areas, never learned one thing at a time. When it came to morning meetings did not have a clue to what they were talking about, kept saying the same things everyday. Constant state of missing parts & couldn't build what we needed (still blamed us regardless). Hired wack jobs who were too lazy to work possibly quit later & you had to full in for them, job training was awful. Tools always broke/missing. I was a good worker always on time showed respect to my workers, I have no sympathy for management. They didn't appreciate the value of good workers until they're gone. I worked there for about a year & a half. I've seen a lot of bad things happen! Take what you learned & NEVER go back. I highly recommend nobody to apply here if you're a welder.
Pros
Good coworkers that actually cared
Cons
MANAGEMENT & environment
Good environment
Production associats 3 (Current Employee) –  Rydal, GA5 October 2018
It made me who I am today. It taught me alot of life lessons and leadership skills. Made many friends and made a second family. Would definitely go back.
Was not a real good place to work
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA20 September 2018
For me personally wish management wad better at being a manager. Pay rate was ok at first they kept telling me i was doing a very good job that i was the one who kept the numbers up but a pay rate to them is your doing a very good job.
Productive work area, always had something to do
Asembler (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FL16 September 2018
Good place to work , you always had something to do to keep yourself busy and learning other departments. But sometimes management would not tell you that you are working Saturday’s until end of the week.
Pros
Good people to work with.
Cons
Working weekends last minute
Morgan Corporation is a great place to learn to build trucks.
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Morgan, PA13 September 2018
Morgan Corporation gives individuals job skills that teach you to build trucks of various sizes from start to finish like painting, riveting, basic mechanics and construction.
Fast Paced Environment
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TX10 September 2018
Very fast paced environment for everyone from the production assistants to the management. The people are nice enough. The people on the shop floor have to be able to handle harsh weather conditions as the shop is not heated or air conditioned.
Pros
pay was OK
Cons
PTO was strange
Very Stressful
Paint Prep (Former Employee) –  Rydal, GA5 September 2018
This place was very stressful and had a high turnover rate due to poor management and little to no notice about working overtime until the day of the need for workers.
Pros
Cons
poor management
get all tools and equipment ready for job and it hot at time but learning other the trade
forman for pipe and grade (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC4 September 2018
I like being a form an and and running natural gas and fuse welds and teaching. Other . to learn kills . and like to run heavy equipment. And doing blue print's and doing gsa meeting
Pros
na
Cons
na
Morgan could be a great place to work it the treated employees a little better and didn't constantly make employees work saturdays
Welder (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WI28 August 2018
Morgan is a fast paced assembly line. You just get your required number done and go home. It does not have great management with an either friendly or hostile atmosphere depending on the day. The hardest part of the job was trying to get trucks out quickly when something goes wrong then your life becomes a living nightmare.
Pros
health insurance and benefits
Cons
constantly trying to make you go harder and faster with little consideration to employees
i just didn't make enough
Welder (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WI12 August 2018
i really enjoyed working at morgan corp i just didn't make enough money. The company seem to care about there employees they did alot of nice stuff for you and my boss and team leads were very respectful and understanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.