Morgan Corporation Employee Reviews

Administrator (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, PA29 January 2019
The job can be stressful at times, but all jobs have their moments. Just need a change of atmosphere since I feel it is time for a change. Morgan does offer great benefits and two weeks vacation is automatic for the first year of employments, plus seven- eight days of flex time.
Learning opportunities.
Project Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, PA29 January 2019
There are a lot of areas where you can learn and grow in this company. specially in the management department
I learned a lot working in this company. Hope they offer me a permanent role going forward.
Cons
Limited resources
The grass is not always greener!
Production Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, CT29 January 2019
I left an 11 year career to start for Morgan in the late summer of 2018. Was the longest hiring process I have ever been through (4-5 months before I was offered the position). Salaried position, paid expenses for traveling to train in PA (headquarters), new facility opening near me in CT. Thought Morgan would be the job I retire from. As it turned out that was not the case. I had multiple absences due to freak medical conditions and illnesses in a very short period of time. Had doctors notes for 98% of the issues I had and always communicated if I would be out. I was never given a written warning or signed anything that I was breaking company policy. I was unprofessionally fired by PHONE for ”accessive absenteeism”, appalling. I have NEVER been fired from a job in my entire life. I had my boyfriend go and get my things I left there because I was so disgusted by how I was treated. The expectation at Morgan is “we work until we are done” “I don’t care what corporate says” “harder, faster, longer”. Things are to be done (wether they are wrong or not) per what the Director of your plant says. Management is horrendous, expect to work 9+ hour days, if you aren’t at work, you better be dead because the human element is taken out of it. You may very well lose your job due to being out more than once. You’re just a body to make them money and if you aren’t there you can and will be replaced.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Management, employee treatment, live for Morgan
Not a fun place to work.
Designer (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA24 January 2019
With a large turn over rate, it's very difficult to feel any job security. You never feel that you are accomplishing anything because there is always someone to tell you that you didn't.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA23 January 2019
Overall a good place to work because they will teach the willing to learn and grow in the company. It is a safe environment to work and be in as well as good employees.
fast paced, lots of turn over
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA10 January 2019
schedule were to tight, not manageable
needed to except more input that was given.
employee turn over was terrible, needed a better management team with better guide lines.
Pros
fair pay
Cons
hours bounced around alot.
No advancement/ favoritism
Truck Mount / Truck Jockey / Tow Motor/Fabrication (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, PA5 January 2019
Company pay a differential which compny holds against you if use your Flex time hrs., holds differential on Holidays. Overtime given to welders/painters
Too many hours
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FL2 January 2019
Too many hours result in no work life balance. Employees are required to work 10 hour days for 5 days and 8 hour day on the sixth day. This is required every week.
Fast pace, over worked, poor pay rate
Welder (Current Employee) –  Janesville wi21 December 2018
Very little room for pay raise. Under paid for welder of 2 years. Unfair opportunities to advance. Makes you work Saturdays when not needed. Over worked, supervisors/leads take sides, cut throat work place. Could use better training methods
Pros
Decent insurance benefits
Cons
Under paid, overworked, cut throat work environment
Seasonal job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ehrenberg, AZ20 December 2018
Job is temporary but easy to do if your a quick learner. Its at a fast pace and your required to build a set of numbers for the company plus a little more. The job has a 3point system untill after 6 months, you acquire 3 more to fluccuate
Pros
Two breaks, one lunch. Standard
Cons
Job demands overtime, working half a day on a scheduled day off, And job lasts 4-8 months unless your promoted to full time
run from this place, its that bad
Finishing Technician (Current Employee) –  Rydal, GA15 December 2018
this is the bottom of the barrel, they hire druggies and bums, and the pay is horrible, this place is an oven in the summer, never under 100 degrees inside, and cold in winter, this place is run by people who dont have a clue, human resources is clue less, when they do get a chance to hire someone with skills and common sense, they blow it, by trying to start them out at low wages, this place is like prison, ive seen people get fired for nothing, there is always a big ad in the paper or a sign out front saying, now hiring, thats because we have about 25 people a month quit, if you drive by this place, keep driving, dont stop, its that bad, im getting ready to leave in a few days, and they dont know it yet.
Pros
Cons
dont leave anything lying around, or it will get stolen
Terrible
Welder (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TX12 December 2018
Don’t go there unless you absolutely need a job. Turnaround is aweful they have a revolving door for employees. 14 an hour is not good pay for a guy to weld steel aluminum and stainless
Do not work here unless you are over 40 and have no other options
Welder (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TX7 December 2018
Before I started I had 2 8hr paid days of safety training then it was on to work. They had me in an that required 1 welder not 2. They would call me to go over the the other side of the plant to go welder or grind down someone’s screw up. It wasn’t until about 5 weeks in the stationed me somewhere where a guy had just been fired. They had 3 different people training me over the course of a week which is not enough for someone to learn an area that requires a lot of detail. The management is just horrible, the supervisors don’t know wtf they are doing and cannot run what they are supposed to. They will try to throw in extra work orders because all they care about is quantity over quality.i was asked to come in one Saturday and when I got there they didn’t have anything for me to do so they had me pull work orders from the upcoming week. All I really gotta say is don’t work there if you are young and looking for a temporary job or unless you are older and not planning on going back to school. Starting out as a welder was $14hr.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
2-10min breaks/30min lunch
Unstable work you to death job
Team member (Former Employee) –  Rydal, GA4 December 2018
It's not right for a husband and wife to work together. The husband is a boss and the wife works in the office. They bully there way around and kiss butt till they get what they want. Some people slack off and get by with it while other are stuck pulling the whole load. Working 12 plus hours never knowing when you will get off.
Pros
They will hire anyone
Cons
They will work you to death
Good place
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FL24 November 2018
I'll recommend this job to anyone they have pretty good employees but management isn't too good but the work is pretty cool and you learn alot of multiple skills
Amazing workplace
Start jig welder (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA20 November 2018
I enjoyed my time at Morgan Corp as a first shift plant 1 start jig welder everyone it plant 1 mad me feel like family even the bosses greenhats and more I just love the energy working at this place where I get along with majority of the people there I would love to come back and work with Morgan Corp I believe I can retire from this job cop in Morgantown pa
Pros
$100 voucher for boot and a hole lot of other benefits if needed
Cons
Work weekends but aslo a pro vs con
Great
Production associate (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, PA14 November 2018
Great company but they don't like to pay for the work you do and you work crazy hours. Awesome team leaders and supervisors. Company is base on quality over quantity.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Pay
work
Estimator/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rydal, GA1 November 2018
lots of driving
location too far from anything
management needs improvement
workplace culture is laid back for the most part
so many different attitudes
Payday
Pros
not too hard
Cons
unorganized
its good pay but youll get blame for other people and even other shifts work
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PA28 October 2018
If you was close with the manager you can do whatever you please. I know some people that was welders that was getting pay production pay when they suppose to get more and is told its coming but never does.
Horrible place to work
Welder (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, PA18 October 2018
The management dont care about employees. They dont care who does what as long as they get the numbers they want. Never have enough tools and the ones they do have are in bad shape worn out.
Pros
The people are great
Cons
The management and the work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.