Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd.

Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. Employee Review

View all Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. reviews

Good company
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 April 2015
Good company to work for overall, great management with a good work culture, very high on safety and wonderful safety officers. Enjoyed working with this company and all the best to them in the future.
Pros
Great people

Other Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. Employee Reviews

Terrible management culture and they do not pay for lunch even though they get paid for it by the contractor. Cheap and slimy way to do business!!
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Acheson, AB19 March 2020
Prefer not to write anything!!! There is noting to say as they go out of there way to not pay employees money that is fairly owed to them. They are cheap to work for and do not care about the employees.
Great people i met on site ..good equipment. Very unorganized and no one gets back to me.. im not happy at all with my experience..
Rock Truck Operator 40 ton (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB16 March 2020
Made me pay for coveralls 160.. only worked one week.. seemed like a good company..but no one gets back to you.. always leaving messages no one calls back.. told me I'd receive 200 dollars on my first cheque for being ready to go .. never got the 200.. it's too bad good people in the field but I feel that this company is very unorganized.. it's really hard for a worker like me I had to spend alot of money to good to work for them.. now I'm unemployed ....brutalmoney

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. Reviews by Location