Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd.

Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. Employee Review

View all Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. reviews

Would give them no stars if possible
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB20 August 2019
By far the biggest joke to work for. They hire some good guys which makes it not so bad but the management were all born yesterday and don't even bother trying to talk to anyone in the office, complete idiots. There wages are garbage. if you know someone or if your good on your knees you might get consistent work. No matter what you're hired for expect to either sit on a bus or a truck for a few days and also expect to labour no matter what you're hired for. Most disorganized group you'll ever work for. Go elsewhere if you can but if you end up with them constantly keep applying elsewhere and get out as soon as you can.
Pros
Money if you got nowhere else to go
Cons

Other Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. Employee Reviews

Would not reccomend
former employee (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB22 February 2020
I was on the syncrude site, and the supervisors were putting noobs on equipment while the experienced would sit, they pick favourites and I cannot stress enough how rude the management is, Im a finish operator and asked to be signed off on a dozer and I got a laugh in my face with no explanation as to why,(didn't even let me prove it) and they are so unorganized it is ridiculous when I was going through the hiring process i had to chat with 5 different people before i found out where i was going for work, and when my drug screening is. nobody knew nothing or didnt seem to care, your just a number here not an employee. You cant even smoke near/in the equipment youll get fired. AND if you do go to this company DO NOT trust any of the employees from their past jobs they kiss a**, and will throw you right under the bus to protect their own job. OH and also even if you have 10+ years experience, or your old and brittle expect to labour anyways. Do not expect to advance, if your hired a labourer, you stay a labourer, like i said they only train their favourites, They do have nice Iron, But thats about it. By far the worst company ive worked for.
Pros
Good camp, steady work.
Cons
Management, other employees, Proffesionality
Poor place to work
Low bed (Former Employee) –  Acheson, AB18 February 2020
If you wanna do a crazy amount of unpaid training hours for free, for a micro managed beyond belief company in the my opinion, then Morgan is the company for you... A 25yr veteran for only 3 companies total in my career, and I left after only 3months, and currently filed a claim within the labour board. The absolute worst company I’ve ever worked for, including the worst by far within management with a trancendance attitude

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. Reviews by Location