Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd.

Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. Employee Review

View all Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. reviews

I love working with Morgan!
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, AB6 November 2019
I have worked with Morgan in two different positions and I’d go back in a heartbeat. Great group of people and excellent work happening in the field and in the office.

Other Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. Employee Reviews

Complete joke. Bullying, favourisim and low wadges
Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 February 2020
Worst experience in all my 15 years experience in oil industry. Took a rock truck job while waiting to go back to my old job and boy oh boy the whole crew were company men n women and been with the company for years and all stick together and tell on new workers and rat on people every chance they got. Lowest rate I ever seen they pay operators like 24 hr which is almost unheard of. Avoid at all costs
Would not reccomend
former employee (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB22 February 2020
I was on the syncrude site, and the supervisors were putting noobs on equipment while the experienced would sit, they pick favourites and I cannot stress enough how rude the management is, Im a finish operator and asked to be signed off on a dozer and I got a laugh in my face with no explanation as to why,(didn't even let me prove it) and they are so unorganized it is ridiculous when I was going through the hiring process i had to chat with 5 different people before i found out where i was going for work, and when my drug screening is. nobody knew nothing or didnt seem to care, your just a number here not an employee. You cant even smoke near/in the equipment youll get fired. AND if you do go to this company DO NOT trust any of the employees from their past jobs they kiss a**, and will throw you right under the bus to protect their own job. OH and also even if you have 10+ years experience, or your old and brittle expect to labour anyways. Do not expect to advance, if your hired a labourer, you stay a labourer, like i said they only train their favourites, They do have nice Iron, But thats about it. By far the worst company ive worked for.
Pros
Good camp, steady work.
Cons
Management, other employees, Proffesionality

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. Reviews by Location