Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd.

Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. Employee Reviews for Laborer/Operator

3.0Pay & Benefits
Camp Work
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Devon Jackfish2 January 2020
I worked a couple hitches with these guys, the days were long and hard, but the camp food was excellent, I met a couple of operators from Ireland who were a blast. We were on time and under budget. Be prepared for time away from home, and lots of rules in camp life. If your willing, to be away from home its worth it.
Works work, but be forewarned
Operator / Labourer (Former Employee) –  Alberta27 January 2019
Hearsay and speculation will be a constant. Regardless of ability or quality of work, don't expect much in any regard. Even vetted employees admit you're better off elsewhere if you can find the work.
After being *released* I was not informed and was only aware of the fact when I showed up at the airport and was told my flight was canceled by a flight attendant. Took them nearly 3 weeks for my PPE to be returned to me and communication was beyond poor while I was attempting to get the information as to why I was released and why I was not informed about not returning, when I was finally told why, it was an entirely speculated reason with no opportunity to even defend myself.
This person said such such and that was the end of it in their books.

One good side. The rotation and camp, and if they like you you can get preferential treatment.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Literally everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd. Reviews by Location