I think many of the company reviews make claims one way or another but don't provided examples so I feel I will write a review with examples.
Culture: I love the MBC culture. Like any company it is driven from the top down through the management team. The culture values employees, provides opportunities to those that earn it, emphasizes work and fun. Examples:
- My co-worker had a death in the family and MBC sent donations
- They support a number of charities including Leukemia, Toys for Tots, Wounded Warrior
- Their value statement includes the usual like "Good Intentions" but also included "Eat Chocolate by 9 am" (Made me laugh)
- They hold company paid holiday parties, they also host regular team, and company-wide meetings with the CEO and COO
- They sent me Birthday and Anniversary cards along with gift cards which was a great touch
- The compensation and rewards process is transparent. They provide you regular assessments and check-ins throughout the year
- When I had a rough time during my personal life they allowed me to modify my schedule to handle life matters
- They provide Flexible time off which allows for using however much time off you need as long as you meet your client deliverable requirements
- They do quarterly Employee Pulse Surveys in order to get feedback from us and have taken actions based on that feedback.
I could do on and add that they reward based on performance. Some companies i worked at provide bonuses and salary increases based on years at the company regardless of performance. I like that at MBC I get compensated based on how hard I work and how well I perform.
Summary: Best place I have worked at. I like it here and hope to continue my career at MBC