Mopify

Mopify: 104 Employee Reviews

Canada104 reviews

appcleaninghouseclientcleanorganizedflexibilitysupport

Good support

Everyone I have spoken to from my interview to now have been immensely helpful, welcoming, kind, friendly, all the best things in the book. Working for Mopify I feel very seen and accommodated when I have certain needs or emergencies, and it takes so much stress off of the job. The support team that I text for same-day/urgent inquiries are also astounding; they're always very informative and kind, and they act and speak like real people, not robots, which is extremely reassuring. It's still always professional, of course, but without the coldness that usually accompanies professionalism. I have nothing but good things to say about working with Mopify and I am very grateful for that!

Great work/life balance

Mopify is great for work/life balance. They work with costumers reviews. At the beginning I didn’t get much houses. Only a 2h cleaning house on the first 3 weeks but as I got 5* reviews, on the 4th week I had more houses being offered. By the end of the 2nd month I would have 2 houses a day (within the time frame placed as available on the app). The pay was between 21/h (if costumer provided supplies) and 24/h if I had to provide supplies. Management is friendly and is not going after you and is not pressuring you to work. In 1 year, I had 2 bad reviews and Mopify listened to my aide of the story too. The only thing is that I live in Hamilton area and they didn’t have business near me. I had to travel everyday far away for work.And they hire you as a sub-contractor so you are going to be responsible for your taxes.

Pros

Flexible hours and great management

Cons

No gas $ if you need to travel

Insights into Mopify

• Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Not too shabby

Easy to work with and for. Communication was easy, especially if you needed help in a situation, they were easy and there for you very quickly, with their Communication. Flexible scheduling was a plus, so I could work around my life's needs. Pay was alright. Did find it frustrating that jobs were often across the city from eachother in one day, rather than being able to group an area. Lots of miles on my vehicle, no compensation for that or gas.

Reliable Team

I enjoy working with Mopify, excellent services and very patient, kind and helpful team. 100 % reliable. Most of the customers are great to work with. Thanks.

Having Fun

I love it. Customers are great. You're really accommodating I'm loving seeing new areas of the city. And everyone puppies hahaha. You guys are so organized and so nice to have a response so quickly when needed.

Pros

Flexible, good pay, good customers

Cons

Travelling between appointments

Good to work with

It is easy to get in touch with support and it is so appreciated to be reached out to by support when they see an ongoing issue. I like that support is warm and understanding. It is taking some getting used too but most of the clients homes have been warm and enjoyable to clean.

It is easy to work with this team

Mopify has a team that can help customers and cleaners to do the best deal.I was looking a job when I applied in this company. It was helping me a lot specially in pandemic times. I m glad to found this company and learned how the culture he works.

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

No benefits

The perfect side gig job

This is the perfect side gig job. If you need to make some extra money. But as far as working here to support yourself and your family, it's lacks stability. But it's good as a part time secondary job.

Awful!

Do not work for this company. Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!Typical gig job. The clients are awful and they do not have enough of a marketing department that it is worth it. Create your own flyers, and find your own clients. Worst job I've had in my life by leaps and bounds. Completely predatory company that would not exist if we had better labour standards

Super Accommodating

Super accommodating. Mostly, very close to my place and the clients are very pleasant to work with. Thank you for this opportunity. I have lots of work.

Pros

Accommodating, great clients, company communication is good

Cons

Have to travel between houses

decent

not bad. good wage but as a woman it can be sketchy not knowing what you are walking into. as the management doesn’t do walk throughs of the home before signing off to clients.

Set my schedule

I like that I can set my own schedule and just listen to tunes on my buds while I make other people happy. Sometimes I even dance. I'm not great at finding clients so having that all done through the app is helpful. The pay is always on time and usually early (they promise Tuesday but I usually get it on Saturday). Some customers places are a bit more difficult than others but it's rewarding when you get it done.

Pros

Regular pay, nice people

Cons

Physical work

Meeting Many Nice People

I really love my work with Mopify. I feel valued by my customers and supported by the Mopify team. I love the independence, and my regular customers really add a lot of joy to my days. I did not imagine that customers would be offering me coffee and being so friendly; it is really sweet!

Great as a side-gig

I took a job at Mopify to fill a void in my job search. I've really loved the flexibility of it! It's a little cumbersome to switch around your main schedule - but that's a small headache to deal with. For what I needed this job for - and what was sold to me by the company - it is exactly what I signed up for.I will say, the pay is lacklustre. However, I view Mopify as my "assistant" who does all the bookings, covers insurance, and ultimately deals with the customers. So to me, it alleviates the stress of finding clients on my own.It's a tough job - but great for a little extra cash with a lot of flexibility.

Great Work / Life Balance

I love the flexibility, and the customer service team is absolutely amazing. I get to apply my cleaning experience to the best of my ability and the customers are almost always very welcoming. Sometimes I experience customers who will tell me they are satisfied with the clean after we do the walk through of the house and afterwards I notice they leave a completely left review than when I was at the house.

Pros

Flexible, good pay

Cons

Some customers are picky

Okay for part-time fill-in work

Mopify has an okay online platform, so I give it that. And the support team were really nice and it was easy to contact them. But, as a cleaner, the pay was not enough for all we had to do. The time given to do the work, was never enough. They even discouraged customers from tipping the cleaners (this was stated on their website under tipping - faq's).

Pros

Make your own schedule

Cons

Pay rate. No compensation for cancellations. No benefits.

Great place to work if you enjoy cleaning and custome service

I really enjoy working here. This was exactly the job I needed. I am a recent graduate and the flexibility of this job allows me to make an income while I am applying to other jobs. The team that supports you is very helpful, they answer you almost immediately if you have questions or concerns. I highly recommend working with Mopify!Only downside: cancellations by customers do happen, they can be last minute. If you are relying on this for full-time employment, this can be stressful, though if you remain flexible, cancelled jobs are often replaced by new ones.

Acceptable

This is a good company although you dont receive benefits and you have a freelance contract, so you have to pay the taxes directly to the canadian government.

Pros

You can reject the jobs you dont want.

Cons

Benefits and salary

Flexible hours, good pay

Good job especially for independent cleaners. Pickup or refuse cleans. You pick the days and times you can work. App is easy to use and support you can text and they help with lockouts, needing more time, etc.

Pros

Higher pay, Work solo, clients are pretty reasonable

Cons

One time cleans are not quoted well, they expect too much to be done when house has not been deep cleaned in a long time

Walking On Eggshells

Working at Mopify started out great. Things have really declined recently though. I am getting feedback from clients that the previous Cleaners were unprofessional and did not do a good job. The Support sfaff are unsupportive, cold, and petty. Jobs are given to you, and then taken away within hours to a day, repeatedly. Not enough time is given to complete jobs. When customers are late, it reflects on your record. Not enough contracts are offered to make it your while. I am wondering if they are under new management. Things have gone downhill fast!

Pros

The pay is not bad, if there were more contracts.

Cons

Constantly walking on eggshells, stressful

Don’t take a job here

They don’t look at why cancellations occur. Expect you to travel in bad weather to clean houses. Have to figure out your own deductions so you’re really not making as much as you think you are.

Pros

Schedule flexibility

Cons

Not a good company to work for, Always a reason to justify their actions but they won’t listen when you have something to say

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mopify. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement