Mopify

Mopify Employee Reviews

I learn so much working with Mopify, they are very respectful and understanding. Achieve so much work for Mopify. I recommend this company if you're looking for an accommodate hours and they prove fair salary.
Pros
Fair time for lunch
Cons
Good amount of hours to work
This company charges customers a lot more than what you are being paid I'm here supposed to get extra if you bring your cleaning supplies and if you accept a last minute job offer you're also supposed to get extra they never fall through with us and if you confront them on it they apologise in a very passive aggressive way but you still never receive it they don't care about your safety If you tell them you don't feel safe cleaning a customer's home because the customer is extremely creepy they will continue still send me back there and if you don't accept that job It goes against you very unsafe environment
Cons
Nicely organized, responding fast and effective when needed good communication and understanding to employees and situations. Lots of work in my area. Great job everyone.
Pros
Independence, good pay, organized staff
Cons
Work alone, some customers are hard
When i started working at Mopify, it was great. Lots of hours but when the pandemic hit, they have gone completely cold on me. No message of support and my hours are completely gone. Only 3 customers/month. I can understand since the pandemic is happening but why are they posting so many jobs on job sites when their current employees have no hours? The pay is good but i won't recommend putting all your eggs in one basket
Pros
Pay
Cons
No hours
I started at Mopify as a cleaner due to job loss resulting from the pandemic. I found the management to be super supportive and understanding. They always paid on time and did their best to accommodate family situations (such as remote learning). I found the communication was on point especially with all the Covid updates and they stayed true to ensuring that all protocols were followed. Their platform is also very user-friendly and you don't have to be tech-savvy to use it. Overall just a great experience except when you had to deal with unreasonable clients and even then the choice was yours to refuse work from that particular client.
Pros
Top-notch work culture and supportive management
Cons
Arrogant clients
Working for Mopify started out great but quickly went downhill. They would send me to houses that were beyond basic cleaning with a small time window to clean. Many clients didn’t have adequate supplies so it would make cleaning difficult. I would complain about issues like vacuum at house not working and it never would get resolved. They only pay a few extra dollars if you bring the supplies but charge the client $10. Some management was reasonable while others had no clue how to handle situations. They say you can choose when you work but if you reject to many offers they just get rid of you even if you have 5 star reviews.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay
Excellent people to work for and great flexibility! Good feedback from employer but clients are allowed to run your face in their toilet and trash bins
Pros
Good pay!
Cons
Bad review system
The flexibility was nice as was picking areas I wanted to go, but they throw you in alone with no training and no idea what they expect. People would tell you you did a good job etc but then still rate you lower and once you got a few lower ratings they fire you with no option of talking about how you can do better etc..
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough support or help with what to do
Very flexible job. Make my own schedule and can request to make exceptions. Most of the customers are very kind and welcoming. Haven’t had a bad experience yet. Would recommend this job as a side job just to make extra income.
Pros
Flexible, tips, customer service team is amazing
Cons
Work wise it’s super easy to work there, you never interact with people. All your clients and info are done online you just show up to your accepted clients. Pay wise it’s good for the job, but no chance of advancing or benefits or bonuses. Possible tips from clients but rare
We r evaluated weekly upon our performance. And a collaborated effort of clients and managment rate the cleaners.and I'm a 5 out of 5 rating at this job .because I love it..I'm appreciated and recognized for a job well done. Makes me want to continue to do better
Love it !! Awesome Staff. Never a problem with invoices/pays. Fantastic clients. The greatest flexibility EVER. I couldn't be happier with Mopify !! THANK YOU !!
I love working for mopify. I am going to try to keep improving my rating, and just wanted to say thanks for letting me work for you, I really enjoy it! The company seems to be thriving, I can see triple win, customer, employees and owners. Things are solved quickly. Good customers in mostly of the cases.
Pros
Lots of work, good pay, organized
Cons
Some customers are hard to make happy
Like the independance and fredom to pick and choose jobs. Program was easy to use. However I wish there was an app specific to mopify. They were always very flexible if I needed more time and responses were always quick when asking questions from a job 1 responses
Mopify as cleaning company over protect themselves that most of the time people who works for them like me slowly lost interest to work for them. Some clients are fussy when they only give you shorter hours to clean and don’t appreciate you and your job. They expect too much from you when they don’t know nothing about cleaning. While there’s some client has more common sense than Mopify team.
The morale is awful, the support staff talk to you like you’re stipud. They don’t follow through on anything and take jobs away from you whenever they feel like it. TERRIBLE company to work for. Seemed good in the beginning but you see their true colours in due time
Love the idea, love cleaning and love cleaning on my own. Makes things go by faster and easier. This has been the perfect work for me since I only have about 20 hours free each week and I can easily schedule Mopify jobs around the rest of my life. Only complaint I have is some customers expect way too much in the time they book.
Dont work here ,there is not much hours client never satisfied they can fire you whenever they like.. dont work for them period. clients would tell you you did a good job and still rate you low and before you know it you are fired not a reliable job😞
This was a good company to work for. Very organized very quick to respond and good pay. The software makes it easy to get and manage your jobs. It was nice to get a payout every week and also really easy to shcedule work around the rest of my life. Met great clients but some were not great. They expect too much sometimes but it is what it is.
Pros
Organized, schedule, staff
Cons
Some clients
I love working with Mopify - I love your whole approach - scheduling, flexibility, autonomy and the Mopify support - which is immediate (my first job, I could not ring in through the buzzer code in an apartment building. Mopify support was available and solved the problem within less than 5 minutes.) I like Mopify's text chat, and feedback, questions and recommendations as they ensure I will do the best job. I also like the customer feedback. I wish they gave more as it does help to know what a client likes or dislikes specifically, and that way you can improve. I love Mopify, and I am telling everyone - about it!
I worked for lots of different cleaning services and this is by far the most organize one. App to get jobs is easy, staff are always helpful and quick, and everythign else like payouts and such are on point. 10/10 for the people here. Only complaints I have are some customers are super-annoying and impossible to please.
Pros
Organized, good pay, great staff
Cons
Some customers
  1. Employee reviews