Mopify

Mopify Employee Reviews

You picK your own schedule, work as many days as you like or don't like too The Mopify team is very easy to deal with, they're always very polite, easy to work with Payouts always accurate and on time There is lots of work, lots of nice clients, but of course, like in any industry, some people just can't be pleased or made happy
Pros
Make your own schedule, busy company
Cons
Some of the clients
The flexibility was nice as was picking areas I wanted to go, but they throw you in alone with no training and no idea what they expect. People would tell you you did a good job etc but then still rate you lower and once you got a few lower ratings they fire you with no option of talking about how you can do better etc..
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough support or help with what to do
Very flexible job. Make my own schedule and can request to make exceptions. Most of the customers are very kind and welcoming. Haven’t had a bad experience yet. Would recommend this job as a side job just to make extra income.
Pros
Flexible, tips, customer service team is amazing
Cons
Work wise it’s super easy to work there, you never interact with people. All your clients and info are done online you just show up to your accepted clients. Pay wise it’s good for the job, but no chance of advancing or benefits or bonuses. Possible tips from clients but rare
We r evaluated weekly upon our performance. And a collaborated effort of clients and managment rate the cleaners.and I'm a 5 out of 5 rating at this job .because I love it..I'm appreciated and recognized for a job well done. Makes me want to continue to do better
Love it !! Awesome Staff. Never a problem with invoices/pays. Fantastic clients. The greatest flexibility EVER. I couldn't be happier with Mopify !! THANK YOU !!
I love working for mopify. I am going to try to keep improving my rating, and just wanted to say thanks for letting me work for you, I really enjoy it! The company seems to be thriving, I can see triple win, customer, employees and owners. Things are solved quickly. Good customers in mostly of the cases.
Pros
Lots of work, good pay, organized
Cons
Some customers are hard to make happy
Like the independance and fredom to pick and choose jobs. Program was easy to use. However I wish there was an app specific to mopify. They were always very flexible if I needed more time and responses were always quick when asking questions from a job 1 responses
Mopify as cleaning company over protect themselves that most of the time people who works for them like me slowly lost interest to work for them. Some clients are fussy when they only give you shorter hours to clean and don’t appreciate you and your job. They expect too much from you when they don’t know nothing about cleaning. While there’s some client has more common sense than Mopify team.
The morale is awful, the support staff talk to you like you’re stipud. They don’t follow through on anything and take jobs away from you whenever they feel like it. TERRIBLE company to work for. Seemed good in the beginning but you see their true colours in due time
Love the idea, love cleaning and love cleaning on my own. Makes things go by faster and easier. This has been the perfect work for me since I only have about 20 hours free each week and I can easily schedule Mopify jobs around the rest of my life. Only complaint I have is some customers expect way too much in the time they book.
Dont work here ,there is not much hours client never satisfied they can fire you whenever they like.. dont work for them period. clients would tell you you did a good job and still rate you low and before you know it you are fired not a reliable job😞
This was a good company to work for. Very organized very quick to respond and good pay. The software makes it easy to get and manage your jobs. It was nice to get a payout every week and also really easy to shcedule work around the rest of my life. Met great clients but some were not great. They expect too much sometimes but it is what it is.
Pros
Organized, schedule, staff
Cons
Some clients
I love working with Mopify - I love your whole approach - scheduling, flexibility, autonomy and the Mopify support - which is immediate (my first job, I could not ring in through the buzzer code in an apartment building. Mopify support was available and solved the problem within less than 5 minutes.) I like Mopify's text chat, and feedback, questions and recommendations as they ensure I will do the best job. I also like the customer feedback. I wish they gave more as it does help to know what a client likes or dislikes specifically, and that way you can improve. I love Mopify, and I am telling everyone - about it!
I worked for lots of different cleaning services and this is by far the most organize one. App to get jobs is easy, staff are always helpful and quick, and everythign else like payouts and such are on point. 10/10 for the people here. Only complaints I have are some customers are super-annoying and impossible to please.
Pros
Organized, good pay, great staff
Cons
Some customers
I worked here for a couple years while was in school. Was a good place. Staff very nice and easy to talk to. Really organized with their software system. I think most clients were nice but there was sometimes one or two that I didn't like working for. They expect too much.
Pros
Scheduling, staff, work
Cons
Some clients
Mopify is a good company to work for. I found the office team very responsive and helpful in day to day needs and communications. I enjoyed the work going to 2-3 homes a day. I liked being able to have full control over how much/often I worked. Sometimes there were low points in work though. All of the clients were lovely and I always walked away happy knowing I would have a client come home to a nice clean home. I liked that this was the only company that allowed for people who were using public transport! Big Plus
Pros
Open to those without a car, flexibility.
Cons
Cancelations left you short
I love the team I am working with. The answers are given by all team-members promptly. The website is highly organized and clear. The rate for us is satisfying. Thank you Mopify!
Pros
Good team, fast response, good pay
Cons
Some customers expect too much
Awesome system and amazing team that enables me to work proactively and independently. Mopify's team members are extremely helpful if I ever need any help or have any questions. Mopify allows me to be flexible with my schedule in regards to my family life and connects me with clients near me who appreciate the work I do. It is great that they give you a monthly review so you can see what you are doing well at, and areas you need to improve in. Receiving customer feedback motivates me to continue providing the best quality of cleaning for clients. Having payouts accessible online helps me see how many hours I have worked and allows me to access them in an organized way whenever I need to. I am happy to be part of the Mopify team! :)
I have enjoyed how the communication is with Mopify and how nice you all are! I am working on slowing down my pace but sometimes the quotes have too much time that we are sent to but I do comment as such as required. My regular clients are filled-up and I look forward to having a full 2 weeks of regulars! I would recommend Mopify to anyone who enjoys cleaning as a living and would do the same for those looking for a cleaner😊 thank you all for the support
I'm lucky to work for such a sophisticated company like Mopify. I can flex my schedule around my sons school schedule and appointments, etc. The managers often gives positive feedback on my performance. Mopify's customer service quickly responds to any inquiries.
Pros
Pay, flexibility
Cons
traveling
  1. Employee reviews