Mopify

Mopify Employee Reviews

Canada72 reviews
Featured review
Mopify selected this as a representative review
Best company I've worked for
in the 6 years I've been a cleaner, I have never worked for a better company 😊 Thank you also for being such a cool and professional team! You all rock! Also, I love the monthly review! Great add on!!
An amazing and professional company
We r evaluated weekly upon our performance. And a collaborated effort of clients and managment rate the cleaners.and I'm a 5 out of 5 rating at this job .because I love it..I'm appreciated and recognized for a job well done. Makes me want to continue to do better
Good job
Love it !! Awesome Staff. Never a problem with invoices/pays. Fantastic clients. The greatest flexibility EVER. I couldn't be happier with Mopify !! THANK YOU !!
Misleading Workplace Culture Geared Towards Favoritism
Working at Mopify started out as a positive experience. As time went by, it was apparent to me that there was favoritism. Certain favorable jobs were given to certain people, and others got very problematic clients consistently. We were told we had the option to decline problematic clients, but if one did this, another client was consistently cancelled right away on more than one occasion.

Support Staff and Management did not seem to care about their Contractors. A very cold. competitive work environment. More empathy and understanding is needed for Contractors. Not enough realistic time was given to complete some jobs, i.e. 2 hour jobs for a really dirty place. Mopify really needs to get in touch with the needs of their Contractors, as it is them who are really holding the company together. Jobs need to be dispensed fairly, without existing favoritism and obvious vendettas. High turn-over of Contractors.

Not enough Travel Time allotted consistently for jobs scheduled one after the other.
Love working with this company
I love working for mopify. I am going to try to keep improving my rating, and just wanted to say thanks for letting me work for you, I really enjoy it! The company seems to be thriving, I can see triple win, customer, employees and owners. Things are solved quickly. Good customers in mostly of the cases.
Pros
Lots of work, good pay, organized
Cons
Some customers are hard to make happy
Overall good
Like the independance and fredom to pick and choose jobs. Program was easy to use. However I wish there was an app specific to mopify.
They were always very flexible if I needed more time and responses were always quick when asking questions from a job

1 responses
A young company needs a huge help to run it properly with common senses.
Mopify as cleaning company over protect themselves that most of the time people who works for them like me slowly lost interest to work for them. Some clients are fussy when they only give you shorter hours to clean and don’t appreciate you and your job. They expect too much from you when they don’t know nothing about cleaning. While there’s some client has more common sense than Mopify team.
Awful company
The morale is awful, the support staff talk to you like you’re stipud. They don’t follow through on anything and take jobs away from you whenever they feel like it. TERRIBLE company to work for. Seemed good in the beginning but you see their true colours in due time
Works perfect for me
Love the idea, love cleaning and love cleaning on my own. Makes things go by faster and easier. This has been the perfect work for me since I only have about 20 hours free each week and I can easily schedule Mopify jobs around the rest of my life. Only complaint I have is some customers expect way too much in the time they book.
Not a good company to work for
Dont work here ,there is not much hours
client never satisfied

they can fire you whenever they like..

dont work for them period.

clients would tell you you did a good job and still rate you low and before you know it you are fired not a reliable job😞
Good company
This was a good company to work for. Very organized very quick to respond and good pay. The software makes it easy to get and manage your jobs. It was nice to get a payout every week and also really easy to shcedule work around the rest of my life. Met great clients but some were not great. They expect too much sometimes but it is what it is.
Pros
Organized, schedule, staff
Cons
Some clients
Love working with Mopify
I love working with Mopify - I love your whole approach - scheduling, flexibility, autonomy and the Mopify support - which is immediate (my first job, I could not ring in through the buzzer code in an apartment building. Mopify support was available and solved the problem within less than 5 minutes.) I like Mopify's text chat, and feedback, questions and recommendations as they ensure I will do the best job. I also like the customer feedback. I wish they gave more as it does help to know what a client likes or dislikes specifically, and that way you can improve. I love Mopify, and I am telling everyone - about it!
So Organized
I worked for lots of different cleaning services and this is by far the most organize one. App to get jobs is easy, staff are always helpful and quick, and everythign else like payouts and such are on point. 10/10 for the people here. Only complaints I have are some customers are super-annoying and impossible to please.
Pros
Organized, good pay, great staff
Cons
Some customers
Was a good work
I worked here for a couple years while was in school. Was a good place. Staff very nice and easy to talk to. Really organized with their software system. I think most clients were nice but there was sometimes one or two that I didn't like working for. They expect too much.
Pros
Scheduling, staff, work
Cons
Some clients
Stable work and great clients with a suportive office team
Mopify is a good company to work for. I found the office team very responsive and helpful in day to day needs and communications. I enjoyed the work going to 2-3 homes a day. I liked being able to have full control over how much/often I worked. Sometimes there were low points in work though. All of the clients were lovely and I always walked away happy knowing I would have a client come home to a nice clean home.
I liked that this was the only company that allowed for people who were using public transport! Big Plus
Pros
Open to those without a car, flexibility.
Cons
Cancelations left you short
Great work and team
I love the team I am working with. The answers are given by all team-members promptly. The website is highly organized and clear. The rate for us is satisfying. Thank you Mopify!
Pros
Good team, fast response, good pay
Cons
Some customers expect too much
Really happy
Awesome system and amazing team that enables me to work proactively and independently. Mopify's team members are extremely helpful if I ever need any help or have any questions. Mopify allows me to be flexible with my schedule in regards to my family life and connects me with clients near me who appreciate the work I do. It is great that they give you a monthly review so you can see what you are doing well at, and areas you need to improve in. Receiving customer feedback motivates me to continue providing the best quality of cleaning for clients. Having payouts accessible online helps me see how many hours I have worked and allows me to access them in an organized way whenever I need to. I am happy to be part of the Mopify team! :)
Very Good Company
I have enjoyed how the communication is with Mopify and how nice you all are! I am working on slowing down my pace but sometimes the quotes have too much time that we are sent to but I do comment as such as required. My regular clients are filled-up and I look forward to having a full 2 weeks of regulars! I would recommend Mopify to anyone who enjoys cleaning as a living and would do the same for those looking for a cleaner😊 thank you all for the support
Very sophisticated operation
I'm lucky to work for such a sophisticated company like Mopify. I can flex my schedule around my sons school schedule and appointments, etc. The managers often gives positive feedback on my performance. Mopify's customer service quickly responds to any inquiries.
Pros
Pay, flexibility
Cons
traveling
Support Staff is Awesome
I was constantly impressed with the attentiveness of the support staff. They always made me feel comfortable and reassured and do an incredible job of helping with anything I needed! I’d like to quickly comment on how pleased I was that morning someone hit my car and I had to cancel a job, the staff member I was txting asked if I wanted them to send someone to help me and I really really appreciated that and thought it was so sweet! Amazing staff and I have zero complaints! Thanks to everyone!
Very Impressed
Your app is superb! A very organized company. Support staff are quick to answer, explain, and are very supportive, Only had one customer so far that I didn't really like cleaning for. Everyone else I met has been great.