Moores Clothing for Men Employee Reviews

Supportive and encouraging environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 January 2018
Being a sales associate at Moores designates that you should be organized, sociable, and helpful. It is important to consistently address clients needs and assist them with whatever they desire. The workplace culture is diverse and inclusive. Every individual is appreciated and respected.
Terrible experiance
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 January 2018
There was a case were a co-worker of mine was not getting the correct amount of payment/wage that was due to her. The location i worked for wasn't as nearly busy as the rest resulting in failure to meet sale goals and deadlines.
Great company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 January 2018
This company will take care of those who work hard and are invested in thier own growth and development. The hours can be long at certain high times. But if you make the most of it you can be very successful.
Pros
Great discounts
review.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 January 2018
Scheduling is flexible- benefits are good. A little more training on sales techniques would be good. Bonus structure needs to be a bit better. Job is either 9 to 5 or 1 to 9.
Pros
benefits, flexible
Cons
pay
Fun environment to work. Challenging.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON19 December 2017
Great work environment. Team central. Allows for a lot of creativity. Hours are pretty flexible when necessary. Training provided. Room for growth within company.
Easy going and pleasant
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON28 November 2017
Great place to work co workers and management were welcoming and nice to work with. Nicely structured with employee benefits and incentives to work towards. A great learning experience.
Benefits
Cons
Commision work
Wonderful place to work, meet many friends and mostly wonderful coworkers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON13 November 2017
Very easy and quick to understand, was very lucky to work with a wonderful easy going staff. This job really helped me come out of my shell and made me more confident in speaking to others.
Productive work enviorment
Wardrobe Consultant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 November 2017
I enjoy working at Moore's; the hours are pretty good. I like that I can be competitive with commission based sales. I have learned a lot about being a sales person and the selling world. This will help me with any customer related job I may have in the future.
Moore's is a great beginner sales job.
Pros
Good Lunches
Cons
Management can sometimes be bad.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2017
Fun place to work, good deal for weddings, cant say enough good things about it. excellent management. workplace is fun. great place to work great overall
Friendly staff but Manager is disrespectful
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB30 September 2017
I love my coworkers, but the manager in charge has no respect for their staff. Instead of using mistakes as learning opportunity they use it is as a way to humiliate their staff

Want to know more about Moores Clothing for Men?

Ask a question
Enjoyable and exciting workplace
Wardrobe Consultant/ Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON28 September 2017
I learned most of my Customer Service Skills through this workplace and am glad that i got the opportunity to do so, in a friendly yet professional atmosphere!
workplace environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON26 September 2017
Moores is a great place to work. Every day there is something new to learn and I always look forward to my next shift. I have worked there for 5 years and not once have I experienced a hostile work environment.
Coworkers are great, Corporate micromanages
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON13 September 2017
The coworkers, at least at my store, were great and fun people to work with. Even the managers would joke around and have fun, which was great, however when corporate would come in they would regularly micromanage things in store.
Pros
Great coworkers and managers
Cons
Corporate micromanages
I in Team
Wardrobe Consultant (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB5 September 2017
Working for Moores has been a wonderful opportunity. I have learned a lot from them that I will take away from for my future employments. The team they have set up there is the nicest people you will ever meet. The only downfall was it was about you and your sales instead of the overall employees. Besides that, I loved working for Moores clothing for men and appreciate what they do for people.
Wonderful
Assistant Manager/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2017
I love working here, I have been working here for over 7 years and I never get tired! I love helping customers with their needs and interacting with customers.
Greatly enjoyed helping men pick out suits that fit their personalities.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS2 September 2017
I enjoyed this job greatly as I typically like helping people find what they're looking for while creating a fun environment. Management was helpful all along the way while i learned the ropes.
Fun and Interesting Workplace
Wardrobe Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 August 2017
At Moores I started as a Sales Associate, helping wardrobe consultants in their consults and sales, facilitating their services so that customers can get the best possible treatment. After a month my Managers saw my capacity in putting together coordinating outfits and my skills when interacting with customers. I was promoted to the position of wardrobe consultant. This tripled my responsibilities inside the company, as I was to establish a lasting relationship with my clients and offer them the best fit and quality clothing conceivable
Pros
Might have good money for the right person, your boss is not on top of you all the time
Cons
like any other retail job hours are not the best, you better be good at selling if you want to make some money
Cashiers
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 August 2017
I worked as a cashier there for more then 3 years. I loved this working place. I did arange product in the shelf. I worked there for part time . I left this work after I moved
Workplace can either be challenging and fun, or difficult to navigate.
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 August 2017
Like most retail positions, a good day at Moores is heavily influenced by the types of customers you receive. Ignoring this variable, Moores can be a great place to work or a bad place to work, with little middle ground. Corporate culture is distant and out of touch for some important issues like stock management and job incentives. Stores are very dependent on teamwork, which can be a problem if some workers are not investing in store success.
Fantastic workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC11 August 2017
The things you learn and the ways in which being a Moores employee elevates not just your wardrobe but your entire character is unrivalled.
Very fluid and supportive work cast