Moores Clothing for Men

Moores Clothing for Men Employee Reviews

My manager is good and all staff good...All people are working in team.I worked in GOH department...GOH picking and put away is easy...Working experience is good in Moores company....
Pros
Sometimes they arrange party...
Cons
Sometimes we worked extra hours
J’étais associée aux ventes et c’était ma job étudiante. C’était vraiment la job parfaite pour une étudiante comme moi, les horaires étaient flexible et mes patrons compréhensifs. L’équipe était le fun et j’avais envie d’aller travailler! Les clients sont aussi gentils et les journées passent vite!
During my time, I have developed marketing skills and my manager has helped me learn more about the software Moore's uses. Moreover, I was an assistant in the Suit Rental section and I have enjoyed working as a team to grow monthly sales.
Pros
Free Lunches, Friendly Workplace
I am working for Moores around 20 years and it seems to be fair for everybody . If you are interested in a fast pase job it is not bad idea to try it on .if you have a fasion side of your life and you want to know about you knowledge go for it .They have a very good training for this purpose .
I hated this job. Like a lot of minimum waged jobs, you will be taken advantage of and not treated as well as you should be, by both customers and your superiors. No room for advancement. I was given a 20 cent an hour raise about 6 months into working there, and my workload almost doubled and I was micromanaged throughout my shifts. Worst thing I’d have to say though about this job is that your hours don’t mean anything. You’re scheduled until close? Expect to be there at least an hour longer just waiting for your manager to finish up because apparently you can’t leave until they do. You’re finally scheduled before close? Sorry, you need to stay longer because we’re too disorganized. My coworkers were all pretty kind and fun to work with though, but it didn’t make up for the poor work environment and management.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no room to grow, poor management
If placed in a good store with great management, working there will be great! It also gives you the opportunity to learn and to grow your leadership skills if you decide to move up in the company
Great place to work. Great culture, fair pay and great support. But...now that I’m managing a high volume store there’s little opportunity for promotion/advancement and achieving my income goals.
The team is always nice, very good people and the majority of managers at stores are great. The salary is too low if you are going to a managerial position.
Je ai aime travailler làais.les.salaires.sont très.bas
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Moores Clothing for Men?
Great work culture Supportive team members Fun at work Collaborative team efforts Great training programs to enhance the skills and competencies of employees
being there was excellent, learned new things about mens clothing. meeting and communicating with all kinds of people... truly a remarkable experience
I worked at a couple different Moores locations - my main store’s management was extremely corrupt. My secondary store was fantastic - would have stayed with the company if I could have gotten a permanent position at my secondary store
The management team hires mostly some 15 to 17 years old staff. The professionalism is at its lowest level. You are a perfect fit if you privilege a vertical management over an horizontal which they pretend to be. Management has no structure, no organization, nore any discipline.
j'ai eu plusieurs tâches de travail dont le service de chaque client rentrant au magasin(un atout),la présentation et la reconnaissance des produits et services offerts,appels de clients tel qu'un suivi,promotion ou offres spécials,
I enjoyed my time at Moores. Working there helped me with my communication skills. The work place environment was relaxed and easy going. What I enjoyed most at Moores was meeting and interacting with new people.
Working 6 days a week mostly, but never give over time. They say you have the potential to make a certain amount but doesn't even come close. You end up getting more responsibility and not recognized for it.
Greeting customers and assisting sales staff in sales, preparing/receiving shipments, cashier duties, store clean up, tuxedo rental management, customer service. Very flexible with schedule, effective training program, competent management. Hardest part of job was tuxedo consultation (group fittings, proper measurements, inputting orders, cancelling/changing orders, reordering improperly measured rentals) as well as properly folding dress shirts. Best part of the job getting paid to wear a suit everyday and learning how to dress properly. All my other coworkers were extremely helpful in teaching/assisting me if I didn't know how to do something. Each sales staff work off their own commissions but it is still a very collaborative work environment. Gets quite busy end of april (grad season) and through the summer for wedding season. I couldn't have asked for a better first job.
I've thoroughly enjoyed my time spent at Moores. I've learned a lot in management and as being an employee. It can be fast-paced and fun, and there are also the slow days as well.
Pros
Fun coworkers, staff appreciation, satisfactory wages, clean, staff discount
Cons
Random shifts, unreliable hours, pay structure, upper management movement
l'entreprise est dynamique, toujours a l'affut des nouveautés.
Its a Busy day everyday. There is lots to learn. I have a great manager. The work culture is great. The job give excellent balance between work and family life balance!
Un salaire qui nous maintien tout juste les narines hors de l'eau. Et une compagnie qui se soucie plus de ses actionnaires que de ses employés.