Moore Packaging
View all Moore Packaging reviews

Moore Packaging

Moore Packaging Employee Review

mind boggling management, awful culture

Typical factory work, pays good, most positions not too physically demanding. Very hot in the summer. Miserable attitude from supervisors and management, fine for the first 6 months or until you start knowing the ins and outs. Don't know anyone that is happy about being there. Good luck

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Over all a good place to work.

Very good company to work for . Some management not very people friendly. I learned to manage and organize my work day to maximize production . My fellow employees were easy to get along with and I still have a few good friends there. The hardest part of my job was dealing with 2 or 3 of the management team .The best part of my work day there was running the company social committee .

Pros

Good wages and fellow employees

Cons

Poor people skills from some managers
Same location

I worked at Moore packaging for a month via staffing agency.

agency. At the end of week one they send me and urgent email about termination of assignment for no reason, on Sunday, my only free day during the week. I asked the reason they said it was a misunderstanding. After a month they did it again and some of the staff were mean to me for no reason.
Same location

Great staff. Old machinery.

The company is good but their machinery is kinda old. The staff is great and there's room for growing if you're dedicated.Safety is always a must there, so follow the rules.

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moore Packaging. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Moore Packaging with

Moore Packaging reviews by location

Learn about Moore Packaging in popular locations

• Moore Packaging
  • mind boggling management, awful culture