Moore Packaging

Moore Packaging Pay & benefits reviews

Canada20 reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & benefits

The job pays decently for the work and the benefits are pretty decent

There was high turnover particularly on the midnight shift because the supervisor is a real power tripper and full of himself although everyone sees him as incompetent.

Pros

Benefits are good

Cons

Disorganization, lack of leadership, poor morale

Will wait till your probation ends to terminate employment, dont waste your time.

This was quite honestly the most demeaning job I have ever worked. Management expect far too much out of you, such as constant overtime. If you are unwilling to work overtime, you will not be hired.This company has extremely high turnover as they tend to let people go within the 6 months. You are only given a 10 and 20 minute break they are legally required to pay for, they try to frame it as paid breaks when in reality it's something that's legally required.Extremely unorganized and poor management. Rude, unsupportive management that has very little regard for employees time or health. Numerous covid outbreaks, we work together at very close distance. Do not apply to this job unless you're looking for temporary employment, not worth the pay, and not worth destroying your body. The people who work there are extremely miserable, they intentionally keep people who will tell you the truth about the company away from new employees.

Pros

Co workers

Cons

Forced overtime with very little notice

Insights into Moore Packaging

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Fast work past but the people are nice

Fun the people are nice there. but managment isn't always the best and at times they expect way more from you then they should simply because of the pay...

Pros

Good people

Cons

Under paid

safe eniroment, well pay and benifits

very well environment for safety and co-workers. well pay and benefits. if I dint move I believe I would still be employed here

Structural Designer

My day would consist mostly of the design and fabrication process of multiple samples. I had the opportunity to work with a CAD Table and other machinery. I mostly worked independently on my own projects for various companies. Organization was the key to success in this plant due to the sudden outburst of workloads. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to create side projects which were often for charity.

Pros

design freedom

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moore Packaging. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement