Montessori School

Montessori School Employee Reviews with Jobs

Canada11 reviews

Love to work with children

I am a certified Montessori teacher. I love the Montessori philosophy to work . It empowers them.Give them confidence. I really enjoy working in a Montessori environment.

Great people, poor pay

Work life was good, teachers and kids were great. Some parents felt a bit entitled and up themselves (which was reflected in their kids). I had kids at giants head school and they were picked up by the Montessori after school program which was a fantastic benefit.

nearby

we will work together as a team. we meet deadlines together and meet customers needs as they imply it . we take in orders and make sure they are satisfied,

Pros

good team

Cons

short staff

A responsible and enjoyable workplace

The Children’s House Montessori Windsor, is an inspiring and unique facility. Children are number one priority and it is reflected in the every day work.

Pros

Working with Children

Cons

Not every school has a Montessori option

Created and implemented day-to-day age appropriate activities and projects for children to promote learning and development

Teacher at Montessori school in Fort McMurray • Discussed progress and problems faced by the children at staff meetings

Montessori Teacher

Teaching young children in a classroom and controlled environment. Teaching sounds/reading/mathematics/small and large motor control exercises. Teaching cultures of the world and beliefs and celebrations. World Globe of Continents and Countries etc.

Pros

Children are incredible

Cons

Management not realistic in expectations

Learn alot working with others

Whiling during my co-op placement at the montessori school, i learned how to interact with the children and learn from other colleague . Ex. Planning field trips to the Library.

Montessori

It was fun working with the kids and the staff. Everyday I go in to volunteer, I will always be welcomed with a smile and a great welcoming.

play games creates sports activities

in all that i relay enjoyed working with all those schools as well as management .i used to work with age level two an half to 6 as well as school age children helping to complete their home work. i used to give tour to the new parent and do open house for the school . i had a very good relation with management as well as parents. i did summer camp too. the hardest part of the job to deal with challenging children and normalize them.

Opportunity to grow

i was given an opportunity to grow and have my own classroom; just before graduating.My days started with exciting theme based circles, lighting of the candle and then focused on Montessori materials. Because I was the sole teacher in the room i did all planning and programming for the classroom.the hardest part of this job was management.The most enjoyable part of this job was by far the children and the chance to explore new ideas and projects with them.

Pros

desirable shift of 8-4, paid 30 minute lunch

Cons

how i was treated

very structured

My typical day at work is good. it always seems to go bye super fast.I dislike not having an open communication with staff.I sometimes feel that its not organized enough and things are constantly changing. The most enjoyable part of my job is that i am making a large impact on the children.

Cons

long hours and no program time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Montessori School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement