Montair Aviation Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pitt Meadows, BC5 March 2019
Montair has provided me with stability, great hours, and great compensation. The staff are very nice and welcoming and my managers are very approachable.

I highly recommend working for Montair as a Pilot who wants to get more flying hours in. Tons of Flying on a daily basis.
Pros
Great Hours and Pay
7 March 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are having a positive experience at Montair.

Thank you for being a part of our team!

Room for growth and advancement
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pitt Meadows, BC5 March 2019
I have seen a lot of people be promoted and everyone is friendly and easy to get along with. I enjoy coming to work and find the atmosphere positive. If you want to have room for growth this is the place to be.

There have been lots of changes in the company but the changes are for the better.
25 March 2019

We are fortunate to have such a great group of people working at Montair!

There is a lot of room for growth and development within Montair. We encourage you to apply for future positions that may be of interest to you.

Thank you for your feedback and for being a part of our team!

bad managent
Instructor (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Pitt Meadows, BC3 March 2019
Manager never responds to employees emails and phone calls. He never has time for his staff. I like the staff. I had a falling out with them because they did not issue my paycheck on payday and I was upset about it. I voiced my indignation to the manager's secretary and he did not want to have me back as a result. He did not admit to his mistake and did not want to take any responsibility for it. I did not like it.
Pros
friendly instructors
Cons
disorganized management
5 March 2019

We appreciate your review of your experience working at our company and have addressed this issue with our management team. We understand that you were unhappy and apologize for the miscommunication regarding pick up your pay cheque.

Thank you again for your comment, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Fast Growing Company
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pitt Meadows, BC6 February 2019
Montair has been a fantastic company to work for and I enjoy coming to work every day. The company is fast growing so there are new opportunities arising all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with different people from all backgrounds. You can learn a lot from everyone here and can really see the impact that your position (and everyone else's) makes in the company.
5 March 2019

Thank you for your comment.

We are glad to hear that you enjoy working at Montair and are happy to have you as part of our team!

Over worked, poor management
Other (Former Employee) –  Pitt Meadows, BC16 September 2018
Although the company is improving, it tends to over work it's staff, notably the pilots. There has been high turn over in the past.

Management is poor and often asks for unrealistic goals with extremely short notice. Overall there is just really bad planning and execution.
Montair Aviation
Safety and Training Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pitt Meadows, BC2 January 2018
I loved the people I worked with at Montair. Working here felt like you were apart of a family. I learned more how to use excel spreadsheets in an office setting.
Great place to get hours. High pressure stressful environment
Flight Instructor (Current Employee) –  Pitt Meadows, BC10 July 2017
Good school to acquire lots of flight time however you must deal with constant pressure and stress from management to meet tough sudden deadlines. Poor planning and communication from management on delegating and preparing ahead of time to complete each task and reaching milestones. Environment can get toxic occasionally but all staff are hard working pleasant to work with.
Pros
Lots of flight hours
Cons
Long hours with lots of added pressure from managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Montair Aviation. Our community is ready to answer.

Montair Aviation Reviews by Location