Monster Energy Employee Reviews

Free product, Nice coworkers
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 January 2019
Incredibly low pay compared to competitors, not worth the time. Management is nice, time off is easy as you make your own schedule (good for students.)
Fun and productive work enviroment, with lots of interaction with others
Promotions Associate (Former Employee) –  ON20 December 2012
A typical day working with Monster Energy would start with the set up of our venue. Depending on the even would depend how much was to be set up. In most cases we had a big Monster tarp we would set up our tables under. After we were all set up we were to interact with the coaches, racers, managers, and most importantly the fans. Our purposed was to hand out free monster swag and get people to try the different types of their drinks. I learned the ins and outs of motocross, wakeboarding and snowcross races and events. Our management was incredible and we always had everything we needed to get our job done. Most of the people I worked with were friends of mine other then the people who hired us so everyone always got a long and had a great time. The hardest part of the job was the weather. At times we had to deal with major rain storms and of course winter blizzards. The weather plays a big part at any event your working but we always had a back up plan to make it run smoothly. The most enjoyable part of the job was the travelling to all the events we worked and meeting all the people we did. Socializing with people was a big part of our job so getting to know people and interacting with the fans is what made it most enjoyable.
Pros
free accomodations, free monster clothing and cases of monster
Cons
long hours, took a while to get paid