Monify Media Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work at!
Executive Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 November 2018
Very nice, open minded management. Super modern technologies, anything the employees need to increase the efficiency! Great place to learn new, to challenge yourself, improve the skills and at the same time enjoy every single day you spent at work.

Flexible hours to arrange with management!

Excellent for balancing professional and personal life!

Open to structural and professional discussions!

Medical insurance and other benefits!

Weekly lunch and breakfast!

Holidays and parties!
Amazing Working Experience
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  401-1819 René-Lévesque Blvd, MTL, QC, H3H 2P520 November 2018
My work consists of making use of the database to create reports that can be used to increase the business. I work based on requests from other departments and my employer. I have acquired skills & knowledge by working with this company.

There has never been a dull moment ever since I started here. It is a very young and energetic environment. My coworkers are amazing to work with, always ready to help and fun to work with. We get free food,coffee and snacks.

My manager is really awesome. He takes care of us and make sure we are not overloaded with work by equally dispersing work among my peers. Always willing to help us if we are stuck doing a project. Ready to listen to us when we come up with an idea for the business. He is always encouraging us to do better and progress in our career as well. I couldn't have asked for a better manager!

Overall, it is an awesome company to be working for if you want to grow and if you want an employer that cares about you.

Also, HR is awesome they always have you as a priority and they are quick to answer, which is really great as well.
Pros
Free Lunches & Snacks, Young Environment, Awesome Management
Somewhat fun environment lacking structure and leadership.
Executive Assistant to President and CEO (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 November 2018
My typical day would start by cleaning up the kitchen followed by numerous tasks assigned by president, CEO,legal team, accounting team and to HR among catering to 45 employees.
I have learned how to be in an E-commerce environment.
Management is poor due to no structure.
The hardest part of my job is not knowing who to report to.
The most enjoyable part of my job was to able to work without anyone breathing down my neck
Pros
Free snacks, weekly lunch and breakfast provided.
Cons
Poor Management, no candidate appreciation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monify Media. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3