Moneytree, Inc. Employee Reviews

3.5Job Security & Advancement
Terrible employer
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 July 2017
Stay away from this company. Backstabbing, abuse, favoritism, lying, vindictiveness and pettiness are staple of working in this environment. If you are unable to behave in such way, you will be the victim of those who do. It is officially encouraged by the company management to behave this way, so they keep leverage over everyone and use blackmail to manipulate their employees.
Customer Sstisfaction
Itinerary Vault Teller/CSR (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC14 May 2014
I enjoyed my work environment, a typical day at work is customer service and getting my task completed in a timely manor. I have learned my work computer programs and order office supplies. I have also enjoyed working with different people skills, and ethnic back grounds, The hardest part of my job was standing on my feet all day and the most enjoyable part of my work is customer satisfaction as we have secret shoppers who come in at any time , well I must say I get 5's over all mark and it put a smile on my face just knowing that I am doing my job correct. Management made my job easer by providing excellent training and great understanding of my duties .
Pros
free lunch, great ;hours, staff meeting, happy people
Cons
standing on our feet all day