MoneyKey

MoneyKey Management reviews

worked in payment solutions and was constantly bullied by another member of staff. They never did anything about it. Would highly recommend avoiding this place.
Pros
work by yourself
Cons
awful coworkers and low pay
Be warned. This is the worst company to work for. Everyone is complacent, fat and there is zero desire to move up. The pay is awful, youll find better
Pros
Cons
long hours, pay is awful, everyone is lazy and fat, they ignore problems, calls calls calls, slavery work
Moneykeys culture has devolved quite a bit over the past 2 years. The company used to be really fun and there was a lot of focus on staff and appreciation was shown. But the structure has changed significantly in the last year and a half. -First they stripped our bonuses away. -Then they moved us to hourly from salary. -Company outings were terminated. -The company slowly became just another business focused on profits and not its employees. There is NO chance of promotion within the company. All positions from supervisors or managers or team leads are now hired from outside of the company. Management is distant and very confrontational. HR is segregated on another floor and very unapproachable. Almost all supervisors or team leads are under qualified having come from outside the company. Many agents know more then the people in charge of them due to being with the company longer.
Pros
Junk food Cart Thursdays, Location, co-workers
Cons
Pay, Schedules, Management, Not being allowed to Talk to co-workers. Calls Calls Calls
Great work culture Great co-workers Flexible Tıme Hours Good management team Good Learniıng Experıence Supportive team members Unachıevable goals is the hardest part of the job
Pros
Snack Day Thursdays
Cons
Bad Pay
I have worked here for a while as an agent and I have come to make many friends! They are like my family. I love the flexibility of management when it comes to booking time off. The snacks on Thursdays are great and I love the casual vibe of the place. I am currently in school so I haven't applied for other roles internally, but I have some friends who have moved into more senior levels!! Definitely recommending MK !! If anything negative I can say about this place is that communicatio ln needs to improve.
Pros
Casual environment
Management is so bad!! Has no idea if you ask them a question. Roll out products they know nothing about. Manager knows nothing at all... much gossip from everyone there. Making and providing scam loans to US to get them more in debt.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Bad management, gossip, low wage
I used to work there approximately 3 years ago for a very brief period. The management is not very business savvy and the targets, whilst somewhat reasonable, overshoot the mark. The product is terrible, if you are considering a loan from these people it should be an absolute last resort. The only tiny saving grace this company has is that the coworkers are pretty cool and you can talk to them when you have some spare time in between calls which is practically never. I hated working on the weekend, but it was mandatory hence why my tenure there was extremely short lived. Unless you're desperate, I wouldn't recommend working there.
Pros
Cons
Everything minus the location
Low salary, no raises, no commissions, bad workplace culture with a extremely high turn over feels like a revolving door. Poor benefits. Unfriendly Human Resources manager. Si hablas Espanol, se van a aprovechar de ti con mayores cargas de trabajo por el mismo pago.
The most enjoyable part of the job are the people that work there. You have the opportunity to meet people from different walks of life, however the overall culture, management and methods of teaching do not meet many of the employees standards. You'll find many agents complaining about poor communication, and insufficient salary.
Pros
young demographic, good location
Cons
poor communication, very little opportunity to grow, low salary
unprofessional supervisor and number of team leaders with aggressive attitude and inaccurate info.I don't recommend this company as future endeavour. They fired their senior agents by confusing them in their unprofessional training. Owners are professional, they must control their management team.
Pros
Free snacks, young company, night out
Cons
unprofessional supervisor
* I log on to ADP before I begin working * Management clearly states their performance expectation to employees * As long as I meet or exceed the daily target, relations with Management is good * Employees that exceed expectations are recognized * Food carts are delivered on all floors every week * Our work attire is causal clothes, no suit and tie necessary * I met people in the company that were promoted recently * I log out of ADP after work
Pros
They feed you very well, work is located on Yonge Street in the heart of Downtown Toronto, work has convenient access to the King subway station, and work is walkable in the summertime
Cons
Employee are responsible for providing their own office supplies
worthless to ask questions when managers has such a big attitude, spanish team leaders or supervisors are hard to approach, hardly doubt their skills. sorry but worthless management from recruiter to supervisors, plus unhealthy place to work everyone is eating at their station and no cubicles ... sucks
Pros
few
Cons
alot
Un organized company with team leaders and managers who have no idea what direction they're going into the management team isn't much better they barely know the advantages of their own product the only benefit user-generated location and the lack of professionalism I would go on but I have to go back to work
Pros
Cons
Everytging but location
Would never go back. Targets extremely unreasonable, unrealistic, aggressive especially based on geographical location. No allowance for growth and development. Very poor employee experience......
Pros
location
Cons
Many