MoneyKey

MoneyKey Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Everyone at work is pretty cool and friendly, just not the job itself. They have 1 hour break and you can take them in whichever way you want. They would be pushing you to get more loans later on and it would be very stressful because their loan is very high in interest and rude customers.
this is a good place to work. You feel like you are part of a family here and management is understanding when it comes to your personal life. The schedule is fixed, so you always know when you are working/
Pros
events, snacks
Cons
follow american stats instead of Canadian as the handle american clients
There is no way to grow in this company. You'll get paid minimum wage and incentives are super low. Managers can be rude and you have to report even when you go to the washroom. They take advantage of their location, but this company is the worst.
Pros
Location is great
Cons
Minimun wage. No chance to grow
MoneyKey has a good work culture and coworkers are generally helpful. Pay could be higher though and the commission structure for customer service reps could be improved. Other than that, people do their jobs and go home on time. Location is excellent.
Pros
Free snacks for office staff every week
Cons
Phone work can be be monotonous
A typical day includes dealing with customers queries and their resolution, the training is hands on and helps a lot to understand the nature of job, the management is easy to approach and generally friendly and listen to you.
A good training ground for customer service skills, analytical and logical reasoning, English communication. You will learn how to work with people in diverse backgrounds and work as a team Casual, young, hip and relaxed culture Reasonable, somewhat fair and professional management and HR teams Since there are too many young and inexperienced employees, they tend to complain a lot and failed to look at the bigger picture There are team building activities, Year end party, incentive programs
Pros
Employee benefits, downtown location, incentive programs, professional team leads
Cons
monotonous work, very minimal of coaching, training and feedback
This organization has certainly been a revelation for me in beginning my career in Canada. I am extremely obliged with the opportunity provided, but more so the exposure to build on different skills that are required to work in a canadian workplace.
What can I say about this dark hole lol. Monkey key is like a high school. so much jealousy and petty drama. Go goodness sake people fight over a food chart yes a food chart that comes out once a week. They will tackle u over a bag a chips. Management is a disgrace,mind you things have changed. Put lots of politics. TLs want to be treated as gods and are only looking out for friends. The CS role is easy but the toxic environment is not worth a job this easy. Telecommunication industry is always the same but the people here are truly bullies.Hr doesn’t care they sit and talk about the agents. It’s a joke...get out while u xan
Pros
None...a pay cheque
Cons
Management, immature employees, TLs that don’t even want to do much and CEO (that don’t respect people of colour)
I have worked here for a while as an agent and I have come to make many friends! They are like my family. I love the flexibility of management when it comes to booking time off. The snacks on Thursdays are great and I love the casual vibe of the place. I am currently in school so I haven't applied for other roles internally, but I have some friends who have moved into more senior levels!! Definitely recommending MK !! If anything negative I can say about this place is that communicatio ln needs to improve.
Pros
Casual environment
It's a really fun place to work and the people there are very nice. I really enjoyed working for moneykey, sometimes it got really boring when inbound calls are low and then you have to make outbounds (most of the time leaving voicemails for customers that applied for loans already if they don't pick up) you get snacks once a week and their employee incentives are really good. I got a ton of gift cards while working there
Pros
free snacks
Cons
can be boring sometimes
Management is so bad!! Has no idea if you ask them a question. Roll out products they know nothing about. Manager knows nothing at all... much gossip from everyone there. Making and providing scam loans to US to get them more in debt.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Bad management, gossip, low wage
The most enjoyable part of the job are the people that work there. You have the opportunity to meet people from different walks of life, however the overall culture, management and methods of teaching do not meet many of the employees standards. You'll find many agents complaining about poor communication, and insufficient salary.
Pros
young demographic, good location
Cons
poor communication, very little opportunity to grow, low salary
Young company with a lot of growth opportunities. Good team members, and overall a good entry level position. Might have worked there a bit longer if I wasn’t going back to school.
Pros
friendly staff, growth opportunities
MoneyKey was a good job very easy, very competitive and alot of motivational prizes. However, the company as a a whole and as a team wasnt the greatest. There were alot of favorites and not everyone was treated fairly
Pros
prizes
worthless to ask questions when managers has such a big attitude, spanish team leaders or supervisors are hard to approach, hardly doubt their skills. sorry but worthless management from recruiter to supervisors, plus unhealthy place to work everyone is eating at their station and no cubicles ... sucks
Pros
few
Cons
alot
Would never go back. Targets extremely unreasonable, unrealistic, aggressive especially based on geographical location. No allowance for growth and development. Very poor employee experience......
Pros
location
Cons
Many