MoneyKey

MoneyKey Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

worked in payment solutions and was constantly bullied by another member of staff. They never did anything about it. Would highly recommend avoiding this place.
Pros
work by yourself
Cons
awful coworkers and low pay
Family like atmosphere, and really strong leaders. Great place to grow and develop exceptional customer service and provide an extraordinary customer experience
Worst experience of my life. Not worth your time, sorry. If you’re looking for a company that you can grow in and love what you do, this will not be that company.
Fast paste environment, talented individuals, approachable management - that's what makes this company going. great team of professionals. Good working atmosphere.
Great place to work but remember to make sure any offer/promotion promise to you make sure you have it in writing. I was slighted that way because i was offered a position verbally and when it was time for me to receive it was gone just like that. GET IT IN WRITING
Job environment was relaxed and good. Team leaders were helpful and friendly. Enjoyed the occasional compensations during high season. Overall, good work environment
Experienced agents are very rude, don't like being asked questions and will gossip about newer agents. If you make a mistake, be prepared to have that mistake broadcasted. Lack of communication in terms of procedures, the procedures change by the minute but they don't communicate the changes correctly. Such a scam company too, they give money to people who can't afford it yet charge upwards of 200% interest. Expected overtime too.
Cons
Low Pay, Bad Hours, Rude Employees, No Benefits
Good company to work for as a side job or a job for now because management don't really value any workers new or senior worker. I wouldn't recommend to grow within the company not really worth it.
MoneyKey was a fun place to work at, albeit stressful during the busy holiday season. The other employees are extremely friendly, and they provide snack carts a few days a week. It definitely provided me with skills that I have been able to use in the future.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MoneyKey?
Pros: - Great team members to work with - Growth opportunities - Interaction with senior management - Free Snacks - Convenient downtown location Cons: - Always hard to tell what direction a smaller sized company will take.
Great executive team who are passionate about their product and their entire company. They listen, empathize and are never afraid to take risks. They trust their employees and their thoughts which allows us to grow, allows us to be creative and as long as we are open minded, we will see and do great things together
Pros
They support diversity and inclusion. (it's been so awesome to meet people from various backgrounds)
Cons
Like most tech companies, we have product issues but our teams are constantly looking to improve them.
if you want to die of stress then this is the role for u to join.management is so bias and worst ever u would come across strict sales oriented role where u have to have 4 loans in a day which gets on to u management is the least supportive.they make u do 200 outbound calls and since the interest rates r so high no body would want to take this loan.i would say ride uber far more relaxing and easy then this stressful environment management has 0 knowledge and very least supportive out there, they will stress u out so much its a warning for you people to join i worked 2 years and felt like it was like 10 years and i finally gave up and faced so many stress issues.
Management is horrible. You will be micromanaged. You go to use the bathroom and you will be questioned/reprimanded. The environment is toxic. You can find a better job.
MoneyKey is a great place to work. I love how this company and how it takes care of its employees. I was able to take some time off while taking are of personal business with no issues. HR and my management team was very understanding. The environment is fun and employees socialize outside very often. I really enjoy my job!
Pros
Free snack, location, fun people
They tell you all these great things until you actually start working. No chance to grow at all, they say “ we’re all humans and have emergencys in life” untill you’re off for a day and they fire you. Moneykey was fun with the games and snacks but they pretty much hire and fire people every couple weeks. Save yourself the time and go elsewhere!
The call centre work environment is very stressful with low salaries and a small commission. The people however make it worth working there and making friends is very easy.You can only work here temporarily as this isnt a long term solution for a job. Once you move up to corporate such as IT,Tech, HR or marketing(if you're lucky) it gets better money wise. Salary still below industry standard, very stressful and there is a lack of communication from top management. People aren;t as friendly anymore.Not everyone's cup of tea. pro - free snacks on Thrusday, occasional company lunches and drinks
this is a good place to work. You feel like you are part of a family here and management is understanding when it comes to your personal life. The schedule is fixed, so you always know when you are working/
Pros
events, snacks
Cons
follow american stats instead of Canadian as the handle american clients
There is no way to grow in this company. You'll get paid minimum wage and incentives are super low. Managers can be rude and you have to report even when you go to the washroom. They take advantage of their location, but this company is the worst.
Pros
Location is great
Cons
Minimun wage. No chance to grow
MoneyKey has a good work culture and coworkers are generally helpful. Pay could be higher though and the commission structure for customer service reps could be improved. Other than that, people do their jobs and go home on time. Location is excellent.
Pros
Free snacks for office staff every week
Cons
Phone work can be be monotonous
A typical day includes dealing with customers queries and their resolution, the training is hands on and helps a lot to understand the nature of job, the management is easy to approach and generally friendly and listen to you.
A good training ground for customer service skills, analytical and logical reasoning, English communication. You will learn how to work with people in diverse backgrounds and work as a team Casual, young, hip and relaxed culture Reasonable, somewhat fair and professional management and HR teams Since there are too many young and inexperienced employees, they tend to complain a lot and failed to look at the bigger picture There are team building activities, Year end party, incentive programs
Pros
Employee benefits, downtown location, incentive programs, professional team leads
Cons
monotonous work, very minimal of coaching, training and feedback