MoneyKey
MoneyKey Employee Review

Good company to work for

3 February 2019
MoneyKey has a good work culture and coworkers are generally helpful. Pay could be higher though and the commission structure for customer service reps could be improved. Other than that, people do their jobs and go home on time. Location is excellent.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free snacks for office staff every week
Cons
Phone work can be be monotonous
6 December 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - 69 Yonge st
It started out well, management was good, however training was horrible and I got thrown to the wolves without even knowing how to process a loan. Once management changed, it became a micro management show. Free snacks once a week was the only pro in my view. Loud, obnoxious kids were all over the floor, taking away this contact center's professionalism. It was hilarious for me and many many other employees watching upper management hold town hall meetings once every few months, just to make them look good. Same s*** every time, no point to these meetings. Customer service supervisors were ridiculous, had no time to help it felt. Morons! Those two (if they're still there know who they are 😂) pushing all agents to get as many loans as possible, competitiveness just made it hard to watch. Stresses out and angry and vengeful employees. They held award ceremonies, in the call centre floor, while employees were on the phones, trying to communicate with a customer while trying to block out loud voices and clapping just proved how little they cared about professionalism. No room to grow, yeah you can move to a different dept maybe with slightly better pay, but in the end, that didn't work out for me. I was left hanging without a real purpose in the new dept. This is not a career, it's a job! That's all. Never supported their product, it was clear why so many customers were in arrears, because of the ridiculous interest rates they charge. Getting laid off was the best thing that ever happened to me, because without this joke of a job, I found my true calling. I'm - more...
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Bad pay for the stress of the job, bad management
6 October 2019
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Everyone at work is pretty cool and friendly, just not the job itself. They have 1 hour break and you can take them in whichever way you want. They would be pushing you to get more loans later on and it would be very stressful because their loan is very high in interest and rude customers.
26 August 2020
Same location
Operations Team Leader (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Family like atmosphere, and really strong leaders. Great place to grow and develop exceptional customer service and provide an extraordinary customer experience
  1. Good company to work for