MoneyKey Employee Review
Friendly Staff but the Job is bad
Everyone at work is pretty cool and friendly, just not the job itself. They have 1 hour break and you can take them in whichever way you want. They would be pushing you to get more loans later on and it would be very stressful because their loan is very high in interest and rude customers.
Ratings by category
this is a good place to work. You feel like you are part of a family here and management is understanding when it comes to your personal life. The schedule is fixed, so you always know when you are working/
follow american stats instead of Canadian as the handle american clients
There is no way to grow in this company. You'll get paid minimum wage and incentives are super low. Managers can be rude and you have to report even when you go to the washroom. They take advantage of their location, but this company is the worst.
Location is great
Minimun wage. No chance to grow
Worked in Winnipeg location for 7 months. Paid 12.25 per hour. Serving broke people in USA (certain states only) . No proper management. Only learnt the work flow when I was put on the floor. Team leaders are the best part of the job. Very helpful and easy to talk to. This is job is a bridge make your expenses meet. Management push you hard to make loans
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MoneyKey. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 57 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about MoneyKey
- How should you prepare for an interview at MoneyKey?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at MoneyKey?3 people answered
- What would you suggest MoneyKey management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at MoneyKey?3 people answered
- Does MoneyKey require background check?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at MoneyKey?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at MoneyKey? What are the steps along the wa…3 people answered
- If you were to leave MoneyKey, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by MoneyKey?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at MoneyKey?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
MoneyKey Reviews by Job Title