MoneyKey Employee Reviews

Productive and Intuitive Opportunity along with Training/Hiring
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  69 yonge street19 July 2018
The Q/A position is a great introductory position into the Quality Assurance Role. he role mainly consists of auditing calls for training purposes. It's a great stepping stone into future QA roles with the advancement of an educational background to support the position.
Pros
Fun and Intuitive Work Environment
The worst company
who cares (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 July 2018
Be warned. This is the worst company to work for. Everyone is complacent, fat and there is zero desire to move up. The pay is awful, youll find better
Pros
Cons
long hours, pay is awful, everyone is lazy and fat, they ignore problems, calls calls calls, slavery work
Great Work Culture
Senior Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2018
Great work culture
Great co-workers
Flexible Tıme Hours
Good management team
Good Learniıng Experıence
Supportive team members

Unachıevable goals is the hardest part of the job
Pros
Snack Day Thursdays
Cons
Bad Pay
Great company!!!
Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2018
If you want to work for an energetic company with lots of room to advance, this is the place for you. I worked here for years and was never bored. The people are amazing and they are expanding into Winnipeg!
Pros
People. Advancement opportunities
Great company!!!
Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2018
Pros
People. Advancement opportunities
My second family
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 March 2018
I have worked here for a while as an agent and I have come to make many friends! They are like my family. I love the flexibility of management when it comes to booking time off. The snacks on Thursdays are great and I love the casual vibe of the place. I am currently in school so I haven't applied for other roles internally, but I have some friends who have moved into more senior levels!! Definitely recommending MK !! If anything negative I can say about this place is that communicatio ln needs to improve.
Pros
Casual environment
Originations Agent
Customer Service Representative (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 January 2018
It's a really fun place to work and the people there are very nice. I really enjoyed working for moneykey, sometimes it got really boring when inbound calls are low and then you have to make outbounds (most of the time leaving voicemails for customers that applied for loans already if they don't pick up) you get snacks once a week and their employee incentives are really good. I got a ton of gift cards while working there
Pros
free snacks
Cons
can be boring sometimes
Bad Management
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 December 2017
Management is so bad!! Has no idea if you ask them a question. Roll out products they know nothing about. Manager knows nothing at all... much gossip from everyone there. Making and providing scam loans to US to get them more in debt.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Bad management, gossip, low wage
One of the worst roles I've had, but expected from a call center
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  King Subway Station25 August 2017
I used to work there approximately 3 years ago for a very brief period. The management is not very business savvy and the targets, whilst somewhat reasonable, overshoot the mark. The product is terrible, if you are considering a loan from these people it should be an absolute last resort. The only tiny saving grace this company has is that the coworkers are pretty cool and you can talk to them when you have some spare time in between calls which is practically never. I hated working on the weekend, but it was mandatory hence why my tenure there was extremely short lived. Unless you're desperate, I wouldn't recommend working there.
Pros
Cons
Everything minus the location
Fun to work at.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 July 2017
It is a very nice to work in a company who gives a lot of chances for employees to improve themselves and learn a lot from the work done. One thing I like about my job at MoneyKey is I get to talk to a lot of people with different perspective, views in life, personality and sometimes learn from those people.
Bad management, low salary
Loan Origination Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 July 2017
Low salary, no raises, no commissions, bad workplace culture with a extremely high turn over feels like a revolving door. Poor benefits.
Unfriendly Human Resources manager.
Si hablas Espanol, se van a aprovechar de ti con mayores cargas de trabajo por el mismo pago.
Young demographic
Originations/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 June 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job are the people that work there. You have the opportunity to meet people from different walks of life, however the overall culture, management and methods of teaching do not meet many of the employees standards. You'll find many agents complaining about poor communication, and insufficient salary.
Pros
young demographic, good location
Cons
poor communication, very little opportunity to grow, low salary
A good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  69 yonge street14 June 2017
Young company with a lot of growth opportunities. Good team members, and overall a good entry level position. Might have worked there a bit longer if I wasn’t going back to school.
Pros
friendly staff, growth opportunities
MoneyKey
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 May 2017
MoneyKey was a good job very easy, very competitive and alot of motivational prizes. However, the company as a a whole and as a team wasnt the greatest. There were alot of favorites and not everyone was treated fairly
Pros
prizes
Whom Ever This Concerns
ORIGINATION AGENT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2017
It is a decent job. In my opinion it is better as a short-term thing rather than long-term. Decent pay and decent benefits for you to enjoy your time there.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
late hours
Unprofessional Management Team
Originator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2017
unprofessional supervisor and number of team leaders with aggressive attitude and inaccurate info.I don't recommend this company as future endeavour. They fired their senior agents by confusing them in their unprofessional training. Owners are professional, they must control their management team.
Pros
Free snacks, young company, night out
Cons
unprofessional supervisor
A workplace with lots of benefits and decent salary
Quality Assurance Analyst/Call Auditor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2017
* I log on to ADP before I begin working
* Management clearly states their performance expectation to employees
* As long as I meet or exceed the daily target, relations with Management is good
* Employees that exceed expectations are recognized
* Food carts are delivered on all floors every week
* Our work attire is causal clothes, no suit and tie necessary
* I met people in the company that were promoted recently
* I log out of ADP after work
Pros
They feed you very well, work is located on Yonge Street in the heart of Downtown Toronto, work has convenient access to the King subway station, and work is walkable in the summertime
Cons
Employee are responsible for providing their own office supplies
good
Loan Verification Clerk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 November 2016
it is a good company with great work life balance located in the downtown core of Toronto. Very good for new graduates looking to enter the job market.
the worst company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  downtown toronto1 November 2016
worthless to ask questions when managers has such a big attitude, spanish team leaders or supervisors are hard to approach, hardly doubt their skills.

sorry but worthless management from recruiter to supervisors, plus unhealthy place to work everyone is eating at their station and no cubicles ... sucks
Pros
few
Cons
alot
A joke of a company
Originator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 October 2016
Un organized company with team leaders and managers who have no idea what direction they're going into the management team isn't much better they barely know the advantages of their own product the only benefit user-generated location and the lack of professionalism I would go on but I have to go back to work
Pros
Cons
Everytging but location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MoneyKey. Our community is ready to answer.

MoneyKey Reviews by Location