Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Found 134 reviews matching the search See all 2,957 reviews
Terrible Atmosphere
Machine Operator/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 August 2018
The job itself is easy but very monotonous. If you enjoy babysitting a line all day with no real challenge it may be the job for you. There is absolutely no organization in the departments or scheduling, it's a complete mess. The people are great very friendly and helpful but far too many minorities with poor English skills which is a safety concern. The facility itself is very poor, small cramped cafeteria with unappealing lunch options. Locker rooms are also small having to crawl over other people to get changed. Very old facility that needs to be relocated and updated. The pay is excellent and good benefits but not a company to grow with. Parking at the site is next to impossible so if you drive beware.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
parking, culture, cafeteria, shifts
Great company to work for.
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 December 2018
I spent 15 great years at Mondelez/Kraft. I learned many valuable skills from some great Managers over my tenure. A typical day would include following up on the previous days sales order's, i would compare the numbers with my forecast and ensure they line up, make adjustments as needed. I would call my Accounts every morning and ensure they have everything they need from me to begin their day. I would check in with my Manager and we would spend an hour and go through the agenda for the day and ensure we are focusing on the right thing so the day is productive. The
workplace culture is good, its an open space concept and everyone works together as a team. The think the hardest part of the job is our turnaround wait on specific asks. There is so many layers of management we need to go through before we can get an answer. The most enjoyable part of my job for me is meeting with customers and making an instant connection. Thank you
Pros
Work Life Balance
Productive and learning opportunity
Line Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 August 2018
time i spent with the company, they are providing time for training and learning new thing. Somebody want to work good will definitely grow within the company..
Pros
good benefits, enough breaks
Cons
some transitions are going on, that's why sometimes have to face mismanagement.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 July 2018
Friendly atmosphere, personal protective equipment uniforms lockers spacious bright lunchroom with vending machines microwaves toasters and coffee makers. Excellent pay benefits and management
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits
nice place to work
Packers, Shipping (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 October 2018
the most enjoyable part of work is being with different people, race and culture and yet we all have fun building a good relationship, i learned to pack different kids of cookies and biscuits, i learn shipping the product and properly checking.
i just have to let go working their coz my husband got accident and i am working night time back then and my husband working day time so when He got injured i am awake day and night and its so difficult to work without enough sleep But at least i keep good job in spite of everything happen. But of course some of workers are bullied because they stay in that place for very long time.
Pros
discount product
Good corporate culture
Graphics Manager/Designer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2018
Overall satisfaction on aspects of salary, benefits, people, management and culture is high. Speculations surrounding the company being acquired by other company are constantly plaguing the workplace. Management continues to change hands.
Pros
Discounted products sold at employee store
Cons
Office set up does not offer privacy
Warehouse training falls short!
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 December 2018
You have to have thick skin to work here. There are a few nice people but there are more bullies. Training is mainly done by temps who have little to no experience or whose first language is not English and for the most part, hold poor communication skills. It is a very loud environment, having designated trainers that speak in a clear loud tone would be an asset. Instead, already stressed supervisors put you in front of the machine and pair you with inexperienced underlings and expect you will know what to do & bark at you when you don't. It is stressful & frustrating. You are shifted every 2 hours because the work is quite tedious, but the pay excellent, it has to be, no one would stay there for minimum wage.
Pros
The pay
Cons
Sorrily lacking a concisive training system for new people
Strong Culture and collaborative work place
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 September 2018
A fast paced, cohesive and collaborative with a good team working environment. A typical day would go with constant team meetings, planning, inter-action, coaching to and from the higher ups, cross functional teams and town hall meetings. Dynamic teams with openness in terms of communications utilizing the latest business communications technologies and systems, I have learned a lot best practices in the food industry, supply chain management which resulted in optimized inventory, sales, production, order fulfillment, logistics and customer satisfaction to exceptional levels.
Pros
Free Fruits, coffee
Great work environment, awesome coworkers.
Training Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2018
I am just finishing a 4 month co-op term working on a pilot project where I had the chance to work at both the Bertrand and Ewen manufacturing facilities. Everyone I've met and worked with has been extremely friendly and very knowledgeable about their position. The management is very laid back and approachable when it comes to questions and learning opportunities.
Pros
Great work environment and coworkers, lots of free candy
Cons
productive and fun, great team
packager (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 November 2018
Worked at night shift from 11:45- 6:55.
Security is tight which is one important in a company.
Workplace culture is great.
Hardest part of the job is when product get stuck in a machine, machine problem which whole operation suffers.
Pros
high rate
Cons

Want to know more about Mondelez International?

Ask a question
Too many changes
Manager - Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 February 2018
US focused. Canadian people neglected. With present political scenario - Canadian people cannot move to US also.
Limited growth in Canada. Nice Salary & work life balance
Pros
Nice Salary & work life balance
Cons
Limited Growth
Good workplace, missing discipline
Opératrice (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 January 2018
Good company great pay and benefits a lot of overtime,you can make up to 100000$ a year if you willing to work overtimes,missing discipline and supervising,unfortunately is closing the plant in Montreal,good people and atmosphere,I will really miss this job!
Field Sales Manager, Newfoundland & New Brunswick (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL28 August 2018
Great Place to work. good atmosphere and challenging busines. best ar of job is meeting people and clients that want to work with you. good management at this company.
Challenging and rewarding
Maintenance Planner (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON23 October 2018
Excellent work environment and continual opportunity to develop new skills. One of the top manufacturing facilitates in canada. Focus on using integrated lean six-sigma in achieving less machine down times and increase profits
Great products and great people
Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2018
Company's purpose is to create more moments of joy producing and selling amazing products. It is a company where you can learn a lot, grow and have fun.
Pros
People development
Cons
I would not recommend to anyone
Packer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 August 2018
not good place to work as the work is too hard and will kill you with the time. It ver fast and labor intensive job. You can't get any chance to relax and its always standing and bending for full 12 hours
entreprise fermée
OPÉRATRICE DE MACHINES INDUSTRIELLES (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 December 2018
entreprise où la vie personnelle est mise de côté.
Pros
fond de pension
Cons
horaire changeant d'une semaine à l'autre
Its fun
Hopper loader/machine operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 October 2017
Working in mondelez is fun and challenging, however i am working under agency thats why i cant have the full benefits and salary that mondelez offers for full time/permanent employee. This is the reason i want to get hired direct by the company so i can get the full benefits and a good salary that they offer.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Salary thru agency
Mondelez Work summary
Plant Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 August 2018
Mondelez is a good company to work for, especially if you are interested in the food industry. It is a very process engineering focused environment. People are helpful and provide relevant feedback. The best part is that employees get discount on chocolates.
Packer (Current Employee) –  Toronto20 September 2018
Work is repetitive but depending on the people you are on a line with it's fun. Some workers with 20+ years experience expect you to work like them. Most enjoyable part is eating off the line and going home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K