Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Found 136 reviews matching the search See all 3,083 reviews
Environnement agréable
Opérateur- Technicien (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 March 2019
Vérifier le niveau des cuisson, réglage de température
■Effectuer les différents test : humidité, taux de sel, acidité, …
■ Soutien à la production, échantillonnage et validation des tests à l’ordinateur
Emballage et palettisation des produits alimentaires.
■Effectuer l’échantillonnage pour le contrôle qualité
■ Avoir fait des set-up ; programmer les machines et vérifier l’état des équipements
Pros
Esprit d'équipe
Cons
N/a
Great job to work not much room for advancement
Shipper/Receiver/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON13 February 2019
Great job and good benefits. Very clean environment, Days of work typically run smoothly. Management is OK. Hours of operation is very convenient. I have learned many different job skills during my employment with Mondelez International.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No room for advancement
Sorry
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 February 2019
While it would be awesome to write a review for many place that I have worked sadly I would have very few good things to say except perhaps some of the nice people I work with.
Productive and fun workplace
Gestionnaire de Qualité (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 December 2018
- Typical day is always usual at Mondelez;
- I learned a lot of technical skills;
- Goof management system;
- Very good culture; a pleasure to be in the workplace;
- Stressful situation is the hardest work;
- Team work is the most enjoyable part of the job
Warehouse training falls short!
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 December 2018
You have to have thick skin to work here. There are a few nice people but there are more bullies. Training is mainly done by temps who have little to no experience or whose first language is not English and for the most part, hold poor communication skills. It is a very loud environment, having designated trainers that speak in a clear loud tone would be an asset. Instead, already stressed supervisors put you in front of the machine and pair you with inexperienced underlings and expect you will know what to do & bark at you when you don't. It is stressful & frustrating. You are shifted every 2 hours because the work is quite tedious, but the pay excellent, it has to be, no one would stay there for minimum wage.
Pros
The pay
Cons
Sorrily lacking a concisive training system for new people
entreprise fermée
OPÉRATRICE DE MACHINES INDUSTRIELLES (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 December 2018
entreprise où la vie personnelle est mise de côté.
Pros
fond de pension
Cons
horaire changeant d'une semaine à l'autre
Great work environment, awesome coworkers.
Training Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2018
I am just finishing a 4 month co-op term working on a pilot project where I had the chance to work at both the Bertrand and Ewen manufacturing facilities. Everyone I've met and worked with has been extremely friendly and very knowledgeable about their position. The management is very laid back and approachable when it comes to questions and learning opportunities.
Pros
Great work environment and coworkers, lots of free candy
Cons
Great company to work for.
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 December 2018
I spent 15 great years at Mondelez/Kraft. I learned many valuable skills from some great Managers over my tenure. A typical day would include following up on the previous days sales order's, i would compare the numbers with my forecast and ensure they line up, make adjustments as needed. I would call my Accounts every morning and ensure they have everything they need from me to begin their day. I would check in with my Manager and we would spend an hour and go through the agenda for the day and ensure we are focusing on the right thing so the day is productive. The
workplace culture is good, its an open space concept and everyone works together as a team. The think the hardest part of the job is our turnaround wait on specific asks. There is so many layers of management we need to go through before we can get an answer. The most enjoyable part of my job for me is meeting with customers and making an instant connection. Thank you
Pros
Work Life Balance
productive and fun, great team
packager (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 November 2018
Worked at night shift from 11:45- 6:55.
Security is tight which is one important in a company.
Workplace culture is great.
Hardest part of the job is when product get stuck in a machine, machine problem which whole operation suffers.
Pros
high rate
nice place to work
Packers, Shipping (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 October 2018
the most enjoyable part of work is being with different people, race and culture and yet we all have fun building a good relationship, i learned to pack different kids of cookies and biscuits, i learn shipping the product and properly checking.
i just have to let go working their coz my husband got accident and i am working night time back then and my husband working day time so when He got injured i am awake day and night and its so difficult to work without enough sleep But at least i keep good job in spite of everything happen. But of course some of workers are bullied because they stay in that place for very long time.
Pros
discount product
Challenging and rewarding
Maintenance Planner (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON23 October 2018
Excellent work environment and continual opportunity to develop new skills. One of the top manufacturing facilitates in canada. Focus on using integrated lean six-sigma in achieving less machine down times and increase profits
Productive and good workplace
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON24 September 2018
the workplace in Mondelez was good. I have learn how candy is made and packed. the most enjoyable part of the job was watching the candy changing it shape.
Packer (Current Employee) –  Toronto20 September 2018
Work is repetitive but depending on the people you are on a line with it's fun. Some workers with 20+ years experience expect you to work like them. Most enjoyable part is eating off the line and going home.
Strong Culture and collaborative work place
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 September 2018
A fast paced, cohesive and collaborative with a good team working environment. A typical day would go with constant team meetings, planning, inter-action, coaching to and from the higher ups, cross functional teams and town hall meetings. Dynamic teams with openness in terms of communications utilizing the latest business communications technologies and systems, I have learned a lot best practices in the food industry, supply chain management which resulted in optimized inventory, sales, production, order fulfillment, logistics and customer satisfaction to exceptional levels.
Pros
Free Fruits, coffee
Terrible Atmosphere
Machine Operator/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 August 2018
The job itself is easy but very monotonous. If you enjoy babysitting a line all day with no real challenge it may be the job for you. There is absolutely no organization in the departments or scheduling, it's a complete mess. The people are great very friendly and helpful but far too many minorities with poor English skills which is a safety concern. The facility itself is very poor, small cramped cafeteria with unappealing lunch options. Locker rooms are also small having to crawl over other people to get changed. Very old facility that needs to be relocated and updated. The pay is excellent and good benefits but not a company to grow with. Parking at the site is next to impossible so if you drive beware.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
parking, culture, cafeteria, shifts
Field Sales Manager, Newfoundland & New Brunswick (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL28 August 2018
Great Place to work. good atmosphere and challenging busines. best ar of job is meeting people and clients that want to work with you. good management at this company.
Mondelez Work summary
Plant Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 August 2018
Mondelez is a good company to work for, especially if you are interested in the food industry. It is a very process engineering focused environment. People are helpful and provide relevant feedback. The best part is that employees get discount on chocolates.
Productive and learning opportunity
Line Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 August 2018
time i spent with the company, they are providing time for training and learning new thing. Somebody want to work good will definitely grow within the company..
Pros
good benefits, enough breaks
Cons
some transitions are going on, that's why sometimes have to face mismanagement.
I would not recommend to anyone
Packer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 August 2018
not good place to work as the work is too hard and will kill you with the time. It ver fast and labor intensive job. You can't get any chance to relax and its always standing and bending for full 12 hours
line worker
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 July 2018
good Place, bad wage.....shift is must bad part because you work like continental shift.
Good people work there, work sometimes is really hard but sometimes is very slow.
You have a chance for growing up and learn new stuff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K