Mondelez International
Coronavirus update
Information from Mondelez International:

Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Canada193 reviews
You work, do your job and don't complain. The job isn't hard but the temps made that place a nightmare. Management constantly abusing their power to make production and maintenance sector difficult.
I had an awful time here. There is poor worker retention here for a reason. The older union workers get away with yelling at you and you are told not to talk back and treat them like they are your mother. I was bullied here. Staff would speak out loud in the cafe so you could hear. Upon being hired on staff would say in a corner " there goes the factory". I get comments on my race like where are you from and where is your accent. A manager tried to get me fired by telling staff I wasa bad worker but I wasn't as others began to see but it didn't matter because I had to prove myself over and over again to po people who treated me rude before working with me. You can't close you eyes in the cafe without people talking bad about you. Toxic work culture. Racism. It felt like going to prison complete with guard check-in. There is also so much waste going on here. It is a disgusting place complete with sewage leaks near chocolate refineries in the basement.
Pros
Pay and not demanding
Cons
Racism, bullies, unsanitary, large waste of product
Mondelez is a great place to work for, It's continental shifts (4 days on 3 days off) with 12 hour shifts. They are very family oriented and care for their workers unlike most company's. They like to keep their employees and tend to have a lot of happy employees that have been there for 10yrs plus.
Pros
Sometimes Free Candy
Cons
Long Hours
My albeit brief time at Mondelez was a great learning experience. After a short training period, I was mostly left to my own devices, with very little input from management as long as I got the job done (which I always did). Management was always open to suggestions, and while my supervisor was getting her Green Belt, she was open to suggestions on how we could improve productivity, which led to many off the clock conversations in which she took my advice and implemented strategies we discussed.
Pros
Friendly work environment, helpful management, overtime available
Cons
Monotonous, very little variation
Tasks at this job site is repetitive and fast paced. You are responsible for keeping up with the converyer belt. You must keep at the same pace for at least two hours. Losing pace would result in back log to the entire production line. Help is there when needed, but frustration was always high. Loud environment was the major barrier when communicating with colleagues. We always resorted to reading lips or hand gestures which were not very effective.
My 4 plus years working at Mondelez was not something that I enjoyed. Manager has no Management skills and they should provide her with some training.
Si vous êtes disponible à faire du kilométrage à un taux beaucoup plus bas que la concurrence. 0,37/km et que le temps à passer cher chacun de vos clients est de 45 minutes maximum. Finalement, si vos dépenses repas sont à vos frais et que vos documents de booking sont toujours reçus en retards donc toujours moins de jours mensuel pour accomplir toute votre liste de clients alors oui c'est bien le fun de travailler pour eux.
Axé sur les ventes et la performance tout en aillant un bel esprit d'entraide à travers les diverses équipes.
Everything about the company was good. Dont have any bad remarks about the company & its culture. They pay you fairly, treat you well, give opportunities to learn & grow.
Je n 'ai pas faite autre chose que Mondelez comme technicien merci
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mondelez International?
I like working with Mondelez international. Never experienced stressful environment but competitive enough. Many opportunities to grab.Great leadership, helpful staff, friendly HR.
The treating you receive as a new employee from the rest of your coworkers is very ruth due to the seniority organization, most of the line leaders don't have enough education to be in a leader position, you don't feel listen or valuate in this company as a machine operator.
There is no responsibility for the supervisor. Lack of awareness of job responsibilities before doing the job. Supervisors behavior is very rude. Workplace atmosphere is very stressful
Pay is decent but it does not offset the unprofessional environment. You are required to keep the pace of the conveyors even though you did not have time to learn the job properly. In the short training period you are required to learn around 20 different jobs which is impossible. Some co workers are helpful but others are not. Cannot blame them. Others yell at you. Its pathetic.
Great culture at a mediocre corporation. Lots of learning opportunity as long as you demand it, learning the process of making candy to the final endpoint of delivering a flawless product to the consumer. Very interesting and intriguing steps throughout the process and definitely a good starting place for someone interested in this field.
nice place to make money because of 12 hour shift. and the employers are very cool and they are very much friendly we can make easy money by hard working and dedication
Great brands to work for and great opportunities that came along with it. Managers helped to coordinate our best efforts and with less resources find ways to make a go at it.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not enough training
Great place to learn and get paid well. I learned about many cross functional areas, was able to visit plants and had strong mentors. It is also on the subway which is great.
the entire business plan is set up for failure. We are in a declining market, almost none existent. Trying to get blood from a stone. Expectation from out customers are too high
Challenging environment with constant change.
Different Cultures as a result of mergers.

Committed employees that take pride in their daily work.

Tenure is high for many of the Sites, however, hiring for Operations replacements is done mostly through Temporary Agencies now.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.
1.8K