Monarch Specialties Inc

Monarch Specialties Inc Employee Reviews

good, it was a very good company, the working conditions were good and I was happy with the people I worked with
good
Cons
nonr
Hello Monarch HR department, Since you have failed to address my email this morning in asking for a simple explanation as to why I was not the right fit without ever hearing my voice, seeing my face, or asking about my work experiences...I would say you discriminate and judge based on what??? Your approach and judgement is quite disappointing and unprofessional by assuming whether someone is fit to work in your company. You failed miserably at even replying to my email requesting an explanation why you have already rendered a decision without hearing my voice or seeing me in person. Judging by the reviews, I would think I dodged a bullet. Perhaps you have rendured me a great service in not even going through an interview! Nice to know HR feel secure in their cushy jobs while others have to wait forever to get something that even a child in romper room could understand! SHAMEFUL
Pros
Kim Kardashian club
Cons
Unprofessional and Kim Kardashian Club
Not a place for people wanting a professional, low drama work environment. Company culture is toxic, management is corrupt beyond belief and most people there stay because they're cut from the same cloth. If you fail to assimilate to this culture you'll be forced out quickly. DO NOT WORK HERE!
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Poor management, poor HR, high morality issues, poor salaries
Great surrounding team work. Not too challenge on my work and related experience job.
Hi there! Let me guess, you're looking for a great place to work? A fun atmosphere and an amazing work ethic? Well please keep looking, don’t waste your time here. Trust me, it’s a horrible environment, horrible management and horrible company to work for. Pay is very low with high expectations and management will work you while they get the rewards including regional and district managers. I wish you best with your job hunt but please do yourself a favor and keep looking past this company.
Pros
None that I can think of
Cons
See above
A really pleasant place to work! The coworkers are very nice and the working atmosphere is really friendly! Finally a place where you can work and have fun at the same time. The employees and bosses are open to your ideas and are proactive.This is a good job for people that want to be part of the company and want to participate to make the company evolve.
Love the company, always a pleasure to go to work in the morning, it's close to home and love the products we sell! Nice "décor", environment, nice kitchen fully equipped for relaxing lunch or to chat with co-workers. Great place to learn a lot about programs, systems, procedures, etc... There's always someone positive even in the "bad days"!
Pros
Company continuasly growing; draws for different products work related or not; great partys!