Monarch House Employee Reviews

Challenging at times, but a rewarding job
Behaviour Interventionist (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC25 October 2018
As a behavioural interventionist, I learned a lot about self discipline, patience, and trust. While working as a BI, I quickly learned the importance of maintaining good relationships with my clients as well as with the other working staff. A session can sometimes unexpectedly become challenging but I always left feeling like I was helping someone reach their goals, however small or big they may be.
Evidence-Based Practices are to the upmost importance; Staff are fairly compensated
Instructor Therapist (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON15 May 2018
A typical day begins with the preparation for the client, then working with the client, lunch and then continued (depending on your schedule). Peers (ITs) are always helpful and look to support one another when possible. We love to work with people who love to learn and show motivation to get the right answers. In terms of management, we have several amazing BCBAs who apply feedback constructively. The best part about working here is that you are working alongside a bunch of people who love what they do. It's often difficult to find a place of employment where people want to learn and give the best quality treatment. With Monarch House you receive that and more. Not only do clients receive the best treatment, staff are fairly compensated.
Pros
RBT Training, Benefits, BCBA Supervision Hours if possible, Premium Pay for evenings and weekend shifts
Cons
Long hours, busy schedules
Company mismanaged and disorganized.
Senior Business Administrator / Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC18 November 2017
Expectation is to put in long hours. High turnover of administration staff. Management fires rather than solves problems. Significant errors in billing (A/R and A/P) that was out of control.
Pros
Staff really care about their clients
Cons
Poor management and work culture
Great!
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON15 January 2017
A great place to work! A great group of people who care so much about what they do. Therapist are so great with all the families and the administration staff are so helpful! Clinical team always finds time to help :)
Pros
State of the art new centre