Monarch Dentistry logo
Monarch Dentistry

Monarch Dentistry Employee Reviews

Productive and relaxed environment

Friendly atmosphere to work at. All my coworkers are pleasant to be around and we all get along like family. Relaxed work environment and can be fast paced when patients arrive for their appointments. Can easily get full time hours.

Amazing group or women

This company empowers women to do their best. I have never worked for a company like this the women help each other and are always doing things for each other to help ! Women empowering women great company to apply to and pay rates are beyond what I have encountered in this field !!!! Amazing owner so down to earth and positive about all aspects of dentistry he truly helps people !

Pros

Great rate of pay

Cons

You have to work hard

Terrible management and work environment

Monarch Dentistry and its management in higher-up positions ONLY care about money and money only. They don't care about the staff or patients and their wellbeing. The office manager currently there sees all patients as walking $$ and makes life so difficult for employees. As a former receptionist, I knew my tasks really well but the office manager would still make me feel small and always belittle my opinions and thoughts. NO room for advancement, fair pay, or proper work compensation. Choose a different clinic to work at!

Cons

long hours, terrible management, unfair treatment of staff and patients.

Amazing team

Working here has been a great weight lifted off my shoulders when it Has come to working for other dental offices. Great team of Dentists and staff. They work and follow all the new PPE protocols. They are very family friendly when it comes to sick family they come first they are always accommodating as best as they can be. Way better then any other dental practice I’ve worked for.

Horrible experience

Bad place. Run fast. Upper management doesn't follow proper health and safety procedures. Resulting in permanent damage. Office managers are rude and money hungry. Most of the drs are rude and rushed towards staff and patients.

Cons

Long hours. Bad pay

Job Security

Everything was going well, the dentists are condescending and aggressive and just a hater he got me fired because of constant complaint and he lacks manners including the dental assistant now receptionist be aware of her because she is really evil I got fired via email and the humiliation was unbelievable by the staffThe manager is good but the others are hypocrites even if they buy you lunch it doesnt mean anything just pure wicked souls I hope you find a good assistant like me Good luck finding

Terrible

Working here don’t expect to be anything other then a slave to the office long hours long day bad management no tools stress stress stress this office will make you want to quit assisting and has to many assistants

Dental hygienist at monarch north York

I have been the first hygienist at monarch north York since the location opened in 2016. Amazing place to work, management is great, couldn’t see myself working else where.

Pros

Great schedule

Awesome place to work

Been with the company for over a year and it’s awesome The management is fair with great empathy the team and dentist are great The owner is amazing.

Great Company

I have worked for 4 of the locations to date and am thoroughly happy with my work environment, my coworkers, as well as management. Everyone is so helpful and willing to train you. All offices really work as a team to make each day as stress free as possible.

Pros

Amazing staff, clean workspace

Cons

Hours

Jobs at Monarch Dentistry

See more jobs

Great place to work specially with the new management

After I had hired at Monarch, the whole management are changed. Everything changed all the Managers in all the location are happy they with the new management, and they help each other. You can feel their love to their work and all that reflected on all their staff.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Busy dental offices

Awesome

Work/life balance is available and should be with every employer. Management are fair and reasonable. Pay goes with experience. Dental is an adventure every day, always new experiences no matter what your experience.

Pros

Day goes by fast

productive and fast paced

I am fairly new at Monarch Dentistry. Its been few months since I started working with the company.My experience here has been one of the best.All team members are great and very helpful.Love the culture of the team.Upper management including the owner are very approachable. Great place to work.

Working for Monarch has been both challenging and fun. Fast paced environment, very helpful and friendly staff. Flexible work schedule, awesome dentists. Great place to take the whole family 😊

productive & workplace

I have been with monarch for 3 years. It is such a great company to work at. friendly staff and a busy environment. never bored at work. everyday is a new learning experience ! I love it

The worst experience ever

They don’t have any work standards, no work professionalism, They don’t offer any kind of training ,they don’t provide you with the tasks and tools to succeed ,your job security is depend heavily on the owner favorite, They don’t care about Either employees nor patients wellbeing, the only thing is important for the owner is money nothing else.

Please stay away! Huge turn over!

I was hired as an office manager at one of their locations. Problem with this company is there is huge lack of communication between the employees and higher management. They are only focused on $$$ and their employees are just the numbers. The owner saw me once or twice again very nice in the beginning but soon after he expected me to make miracles in office where there are no office policies patients dont show up forctheir appointments and there were no consequences. Taking this job was one of my biggest mistakes!

Worked as the only dental assistant

I started work here as the only assistant on the site at the time. With no other experience for ordering product or anything. I was expected to know without being shown. The old secretary was very nosey about my home life, she also made me self conscious and prep my front tooth for a crown. I never received a crown. To this day I still have a temporary crown on.

Love it.

I am a contractor for Monarch Dentistry and I have to say it is a pleasure to work with the team from across Ontario. Excellent pay. .........Relaxed.

Pros

Friendly, great pay, fun

Cons

Lots of patients, always busy

Please stay away!

Horrible place to be associated with. Please do not waste your time. Disgusting how much revenue hygiene brings in to the office for the miserable pay and work environment you’ll have to endure.

Terrible employer!

Run, don’t walk! No management skills. Poorly run “corporation”. They don’t care about the patient. Questionable billing! Shady operation. Can’t keep employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Monarch Dentistry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement