Momentive.ai

Working at Momentive.ai: 5 Momentive.ai Reviews

Canada5 reviews

Great career growth opportunities

From when the Ottawa office started from an acquisition, it has continued to grow, and now touches all of the company's business units and operations. It also has the largest concentration of engineering staff in the company, including some executive roles. Because of that, there are many more career growth opportunities than in previous years.I found the onboarding experience was the best I've had. A mix of seminars and hands-on product learning led to meaningful contributions in just a couple of weeks, with the added bonus of a solid network of contacts across the company.

Cons

Work groups spread across multiple timezones

It provides very good work/life balance, nice co-workers are very nice, got chance to touch differen aspects you like. it values inclusion and diversity a lot, also a bunch of benefits

Workplace

I adored the people that I worked with. I enjoyed my job very much. The benefits and flexibility were close to the best I've experienced.

Survey Monkey

I would like to say that working for Survey Monkey was not only a truly great experience but it really gave me an inside to what working with truly awesome co workers is really like.

Pros

Experience

Cons

It was a take over/ Merger

Has Ping Pong, managers are not that great

Great pay and benefits Not the best management No job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Momentive.ai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement