Molly Maid
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Molly Maid:

Molly Maid Pay & benefits reviews

If you’re not family or been there for years they will not give you any higher paying houses so you get paid $200-300/week vs the girls who are related making $500-600
Really enjoy working for this company. Love that it is M-F only, no nights or weekends. Working in the office you are responsible for answering any questions potential customers have, schedule appointments for estimates and cleanings. Only downside is lack of benefits offered.
The training could be better, but it’s a great place to work for easy money! You get those picky customers & employees (just like everywhere else) but overall it is a great place! Highly recommend if you can handle the pressure!
Pros
Benefits, commission, nights & weekends off
Cons
Inconsistency, higher authority, training
The mangers are always more concerned about your personal life than the actual work. They have even said “work harder not smarter” when cleaning customers home. They belittle you. The management plays favorites and doesn’t care about there employees. Don’t even think about a raise you’d be better off getting a new job. The manger bragged about someone getting payed the same amount for 3 years. No room for advancement the top you’ll get payed as a team lead is maybe on a good week $500 a week but on average it’s right around $350-$400 a week. You do not get payed hourly or for drive time.
Pros
Weekends off I guess
Cons
Almost everything.
It's not worth the stress, yelling, or constantly having someone over your back threatening your job. It's not family friendly like they promise during the interview. They do not care about their employees.
Cons
Hours are not guaranteed, neither is pay.
Don’t have a set schedule. Will not work with you when you have to take a day off. Holiday pay is only 25 dollars. Don’t have sick pay or pto time. Benefits are not Good. They will not let you use your vacation when you want. They don’t let you take off on holidays when you want to spend them with your family even though you have vacation.
While working at Molly Maid I was motivated by the staff to always give my best. Office manager aswell as the office ladies are very friendly. I enjoyed coming into work everyday.
Pros
Holiday Bonus, Quarter bonus, great tips
Active job and safe and you a lot of friends that feels like family and the owner is a person who we can count on and you always go happy to work and suit a good attitude
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No breaks
Getting my job done and finished on time to start a new room i get tips most of the time. I always get get good news to my boss im a good hard worker and i make sure everything is complete
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
You end the week feeling drained. Advertised wage is not accurate. Paid on commission that doesn't even amount to minimum wage. Work is very hard compared to the little compensation you receive. No room for growth. No benefits offered. You will work 5 days a week and still need government services (food stamps, health ins etc). Owner is not consistent and hard to work for. Shows favouritism and talks down to employees in front of other employees. If a customer complains, the team is affected greatly. Bonuses are offered but unattainable and not based on employees actual efforts for the company.
Pros
No weekends or major holidays
Cons
Low pay. No recognition of a job well done. Management is difficult at best
Sad place to work. Worked there for more than three years without ever having a raise. There aren't any. No opportunity for advancement above a team leader. There are many occasions you will be working for free because if something goes wrong, for instance new employee cant keep up or customer is difficult to please you stop getting paid when the time is up in the house. Make sure to keep track of what you do because it is common here for your check to be short. Shady coworkers will steal tips also if the customer doesn't hand it directly to you. you are strictly paid on commission so if you arent making money for the company you arent getting paid, even when they send you to houses they didnt confirm with and you end up locked out so you have to drive around over an hour, their just wasting your time. Its better than customer service gigs if you dont like dealing with the public and the hours are nice, no nights or weekends. Its not a place to make a career of though so dont stay longer than you have to.
Pros
no nights or weekends
Cons
no benefits, no breaks other than driving, no opportunity for advancement, not getting paid for all the work you put in
I worked at this company for three years paid by commission no benefits no 401k no health insurance nothing!! My dislike of company was you work so hard for a small paycheck
Pros
You don’t work the weekend
Cons
No benefits
Good schedule and environment with provided transportation and no pressure from the superiors, overall I don’t have complaints with this company except for the salary
Pros
Good schedule
Cons
Poor salary
The owner of the Orlando (altamonte) location is rude and doesn’t care about anything but image. The employees are rude and there’s a lot of gossip. Nobody is trained the right way and the pay is NOT fair. you don’t get paid by the hour you only get 20% of an improperly priced house and they fail to mention the $7 they take off the top before calculating your pay. You will not be compensated fairly for as hard as you work. Nobody does walk throughs before accepting a cleaning. you will be sent to some NASTY houses and be expected to clean them.
Pros
Easy Job, Most of the time nobody is home
Cons
Pay, Staff, Management
Bad pay, unfriendly work colleagues.
Too many hours, expected to work fast.
TRAINING RUBBISH.

MANAGEMENT DISCUSTING.

Made to work full time but paid part time wages.
Cons
Se trabaja mucho y el pago no es muy bueno creo que no me gustaría volver a trabajar aqui
Pros
Renuncia
Cons
No quisiera trabajar aquí otra vez
Pay is not what they advertise, they advertise $300-500 and it’s a lie. You only make almost $500 every two weeks if you’re full-time and there’s no room to advance to full-time. You also only get paid a certain percentage of each house and most of them are only $100 per house so you make like $10 per house.
This is the most poorly run company I have ever worked for.
The boss is rude & highly unapproachable,you do NOT get paid for travel time,so you could be sitting in traffic for an hour & not be getting paid, you only get paid for time in the houses,even then their either under quoted or over quoted,most of the time you're wages are wrong
Pros
Cons
wages, amount of work you're doing is like slave labour
Comment – 7 August 2020
As this is a nameless review it is of course very difficult to respond to the individual's concerns. We also recognise of course things can go wrong in life. However, as Molly Maid (Wimbledon) has operated for over 30 years and still retains many of the original staff we believe we must get something right a lot of the time. We can state all our colleagues are directly employed by us and are fully paid for all the work they do, including travel time, and this is all detailed in their individual contracts of employment. We are small company and we are very proud of all our colleagues who are hardworking and a credit the Molly Maid brand. Extremely sad to hear of anyone that struggled to fit into such a great team and we would be very happy to address any concerns they have if they contact us directly.
No aumentan salario, descriminacion, bulling, malos products para limpieza, Los carros en malas condiciones
Pros
Proporcionan vehiculo
Cons
No aumento de salario
I worked there for 2.5 months. Pay was based on commission that was split between cost of products, and team routes. They do not offer hourly wages.You had to call the company at the end of your workday to put yourself on the roster for the following day. They were constantly asking me to recruit people to work for them. This job was hard manual labor, 40+ hours a week, and didn't cover my fuel cost to get back and forth to work.
Pros
Always something to do, work variety, travel around town.
Cons
Gross lack of pay for hard labor, long hours, zero benefits.
Necesito un trabajo para pagar mi escuela y para