Molly Maid
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Molly Maid:

Molly Maid Employee Reviews

If you’re not family or been there for years they will not give you any higher paying houses so you get paid $200-300/week vs the girls who are related making $500-600
The managers were very graceful and they gave me the hours I needed during Covid crisis.

They let you work on Monday through Friday, and you can request to work on Saturdays. And some holidays as well.

They’re business is very clean and so are their company cars.

The products/chemicals they make for us really works so well, that keeps the homes clean and shiny.

I think you will enjoy the business!
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Idk
I worked for molly maid for a year. The girls are all so lovely. My manager was approachable and any problems were resolved. I worked 4 days a week and the hours really suited me. It’s hard work but rewarding. Some days you finish early if it’s a quiet week and all the work is done to the requirement standard. I enjoyed my time at molly maid. No two days were the same. I loved working in different areas. My route manager was really nice and we got on really well.
Everyone is out for everyone. Training is laughable and expect to not know what you're walking into. The only plus are the few customers that are actually enjoyable. Management / owners are typically unprofessional and difficult to deal with.
The training could be better, but it’s a great place to work for easy money! You get those picky customers & employees (just like everywhere else) but overall it is a great place! Highly recommend if you can handle the pressure!
Pros
Benefits, commission, nights & weekends off
Cons
Inconsistency, higher authority, training
If you like fast pace full on work like a robot, then go for it? Make sure your free too work whenever your needed. No appointments TIL after 4.30 and be prepared for not being believed. Always make sure you can back up what your saying. Wages are never the same each week, goes up or down?
Pros
You get weekends off
Cons
You never know what time you’ll finish
The mangers are always more concerned about your personal life than the actual work. They have even said “work harder not smarter” when cleaning customers home. They belittle you. The management plays favorites and doesn’t care about there employees. Don’t even think about a raise you’d be better off getting a new job. The manger bragged about someone getting payed the same amount for 3 years. No room for advancement the top you’ll get payed as a team lead is maybe on a good week $500 a week but on average it’s right around $350-$400 a week. You do not get payed hourly or for drive time.
Pros
Weekends off I guess
Cons
Almost everything.
It's not worth the stress, yelling, or constantly having someone over your back threatening your job. It's not family friendly like they promise during the interview. They do not care about their employees.
Cons
Hours are not guaranteed, neither is pay.
Don’t have a set schedule. Will not work with you when you have to take a day off. Holiday pay is only 25 dollars. Don’t have sick pay or pto time. Benefits are not Good. They will not let you use your vacation when you want. They don’t let you take off on holidays when you want to spend them with your family even though you have vacation.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Molly Maid?
While working at Molly Maid I was motivated by the staff to always give my best. Office manager aswell as the office ladies are very friendly. I enjoyed coming into work everyday.
Pros
Holiday Bonus, Quarter bonus, great tips
I was laid off due to COVID-19. Come to find out they had actually fired me instead but they did it without telling me. I have no idea I was fired until 2 months after being laid off. Here’s the catch, I didn’t find out I was fired from management...I found out from my friend who works there. Management is so unreliable and they don’t care about the people they hire. What ever you do, do not work here.
Cons
Tips dont get managed til the end of the day so you dont know what people give you and people are still in their home so it makes it difficult to remember work around them and they dont greet you so you gotta be a ghost. The women said i could never touch the AC or the heater so its it cold let urself be cold and if your hot just deal with it. The houses are far too so they take you to homes wayyy out to castle rock so your spending gas money and miles. Then your timed and u gotta work fast to say within the 2 or 4 hour mark. 2/10 dont recommend.
Pros
work independent i guess
Cons
Driving your car to homes and work on rich peoples homes in hot days
They blame they’re mistakes on the employees, and when stood up to you’re fired or screamed at. They don’t pay you everything you earned, but they think you aren’t noticing. It’s crazy and hectic, all over the place. They bought new cars for the “company” just to keep them for they’re own personal use.
Pros
Long lunches if YOU want
Cons
Everything.
Active job and safe and you a lot of friends that feels like family and the owner is a person who we can count on and you always go happy to work and suit a good attitude
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No breaks
Getting my job done and finished on time to start a new room i get tips most of the time. I always get get good news to my boss im a good hard worker and i make sure everything is complete
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
You end the week feeling drained. Advertised wage is not accurate. Paid on commission that doesn't even amount to minimum wage. Work is very hard compared to the little compensation you receive. No room for growth. No benefits offered. You will work 5 days a week and still need government services (food stamps, health ins etc). Owner is not consistent and hard to work for. Shows favouritism and talks down to employees in front of other employees. If a customer complains, the team is affected greatly. Bonuses are offered but unattainable and not based on employees actual efforts for the company.
Pros
No weekends or major holidays
Cons
Low pay. No recognition of a job well done. Management is difficult at best
Sad place to work. Worked there for more than three years without ever having a raise. There aren't any. No opportunity for advancement above a team leader. There are many occasions you will be working for free because if something goes wrong, for instance new employee cant keep up or customer is difficult to please you stop getting paid when the time is up in the house. Make sure to keep track of what you do because it is common here for your check to be short. Shady coworkers will steal tips also if the customer doesn't hand it directly to you. you are strictly paid on commission so if you arent making money for the company you arent getting paid, even when they send you to houses they didnt confirm with and you end up locked out so you have to drive around over an hour, their just wasting your time. Its better than customer service gigs if you dont like dealing with the public and the hours are nice, no nights or weekends. Its not a place to make a career of though so dont stay longer than you have to.
Pros
no nights or weekends
Cons
no benefits, no breaks other than driving, no opportunity for advancement, not getting paid for all the work you put in
I worked at this company for three years paid by commission no benefits no 401k no health insurance nothing!! My dislike of company was you work so hard for a small paycheck
Pros
You don’t work the weekend
Cons
No benefits
So unprofessional! The owners of the company made me feel small and I left the interview very upset. I previously worked in the animal industry I was told “you would just leave us if you got another job” “ you don’t want this job you want the money” I was so thrown off and honestly didn’t know what to say. I felt intimidated and was speechless at the way they treated me throughout.
I worked at mollymaid for a while and the boss was great an understanding, I worked well with staff, I really enjoyed it and would work there again.
you go to different areas working with your collegue who drives, do deal with customers if they are home, great experience and fab confidence for staff who works at mollymaid.
Pros
fab customers, fab staff and fab areas
Cons
can get work short noticed
Good schedule and environment with provided transportation and no pressure from the superiors, overall I don’t have complaints with this company except for the salary
Pros
Good schedule
Cons
Poor salary