Molly Maid
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Molly Maid Employee Reviews

Canada255 reviews
good
I really enjoyed working for Molly maid.
It is fast pace and a little repetitive but still didn't at the same time. Most of the coworkers are easy to work with. Customers are friendly and appreciative for the work we provide
Bad management, depressing work.
Unprofessional and incompetent management. They require you to pay for things like gas and laundry out of your own pocket and say they will pay you back then don't pay you back as much as it cost(not to mention you're not getting paid while doing those duties)
If I could give a ZERO I would!
Worst place! Owner bullies girls! Gets away with it because they need jobs. Charges girls “breakage” fees to cover if a team breaks something in someone’s house which they already have insurance!!!!
Tells lies consistently!

Tries to make them sign paperwork saying they can’t work at any other cleaning company or they will be suied

And to customers......... she will lie!

I have seen all of these things and worse!

They only own this company to begin with because her mother sued the former owners for an already existing back injury! And now she has it because her mother passed

Very crooked family!

STAY AWAY!
Was upset at managment
I was unfairly pushed out of my job due to covid. The boss tried to get me to quit. I didn't want to and she lies on roe. So sad it happened. Co workers were ok
Pros
Cons
Not enough pay for driving
A welcomeing and friendly work place
Jobs will continue to come in but if you don't work to the best of your ability to stay on your toes they can be lost just as fast. Working with a partner is fun just gotta hope your partner has the same work ethic as you.
Place is a joke
Worst place I ever worked at, poor management ,owner is a joke, unsafe cars, checks bounce, not as many houses as they say you will have in a day or the week. Old equipment taped together. No respect to the staff and always lied to. Better off working at a hotel. No benefits, if they dont like you they will let you sit at home till they replace you. My partner was awesome and that was about it, they didnt deserve her.
Poor Management
This is a very dishonest company. They make it very difficult to calculate the rate of pay, and if a customer tips by visa you will not get it. I worked this job for ten years . So glad I got out!! The ladies that work there need to know that they can do better! Have faith and don’t feel stuck . You can do better!
Pros
Driving
Cons
Alot
Was very good
Good company easy to work for my coworker was excellent boss was very fair very please to to work for good to their staff a pleasure to meet the clients
Very demanding physical, nice employees. Manager is professional and easy to communicate with. Overall a great place to work. Great work hours mon-fri 8:30-4:30pm It's nice to be able to work consistent day shifts and have all schedules for the week on a consistent basis. The clients are very easy to get along with and appreciate all that you do for them.
your Kent's
Terrible place to work. Do not get paid for all of your time.
Management was terrible. Worked 8 hour days but only got paid for the time you were cleaning. Did not get paid for travelling time. Poor equipment and cars breaking down. Had to go to the office Friday to get our paycheques.
Very rude owner
worked for molly maid in barrie ontario.The owner honestly was the rudest boss l have ever had. Treated me with absolutley no respect. Worst experience ever
Terrible
Work you as much as they possibly can, they only care about them making money. You only get one unpaid break per day. They never want to give you any time off. They never think that you’re fast or good enough. Fired me for no reason and would not tell me why even though they never talked to me about any problems with my work prior and I know that they need workers. They also fired other people often while I worked there as well I definitely would not recommend working for this company
Bad place to work
Would never ever recommend this company to anyone , they are not organized they blame the workers for the management gone wring , you can’t live on the pay , and you never know what your doing day to day . Awful awful management
Only if you’re desperate
You’re paid on commission and some clients houses have renovated and expanded but the price is still locked in from the 90’s so once you’re clean goes into overtime you’re essentially working for free. Breaks are not included in the schedule for drivers. Even if you only use the fleet vehicle for job purposes you will never get back the amount of gas you put into it.
Fast paced environment
Fast paced environment to work in. Always changed where I was working at. It was nice that I could use the work car outside of work hours so I could get to and from work.
Productive and energized
Great franchise to work for
very busy but energetic place to work

great staff and great owners

very much of a cultural place to work both staff and clients very exuberant

hardest part of this job-managing client schedules

most enjoyable part of this job was my relationship with the staff and clients
Professional and up beat.
Great company.
I picked up many skills I use today.

Management is well organized and clean.

only down side, not enough hours

but all in all great ppl and great time
The work was fine. Bosses weren't.
Expect to pay alot for gas to drive their vehicles. They give you gas cards but it's not nearly enough. That was my biggest issue. They send you alll over the region and don't pay you for it. Not worth being the driver.
Poor management
First of all a lot of the positive reviews on here aren't by the past employees, its by the management, dont be fooled. You will see they need someone all the time. What does that tell you. This place has the most unstable environment, (in all aspects)i have ever seen in a work place.
Racial discrimination. If you are coloured don’t apply to work here. You will be treated like a no body. Whites are given first priority.
Digusting company to work for. Not paided fairly and for your time. Racism at its max. Friends gets the first priorities. No benifits. Taken advantage of. Owners do not treat ppl of coloured with respect. As much as it’s franchise owned , head office has nothing to say about their work ethics.discrimination. Gossips to everyone about eveyone( workers are being gossip to and about about employees) Human rights needs
Gotta be fast and thorough
It's a nice job with a bunch of people from all walks of life. The reason why I left was because they didn't give us (the recruits) enough time to clean each house. Some clients appreciated the extra time we took to really clean their homes.