Mold Solutions Employee Reviews

Stressful
Project Manager/Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO1 March 2019
I would start at 5:30 get my route for the day. I would manage about 2-4 guys sometimes we would split up. Do the job. If it didn't pass for clean air we would then have to stay till it pass. Longest shift was 16 hours with no over time Pay. Made us work weekends or we would be fired. They would Photo shop air sample results from the lab if it says failed he would change it to pass. The most Enjoyable part of the job was my crew. Worst company to work for. I wouldn't even want them to work on my house. They also pay under the table. They say "its because you would make more money"
Pros
Na
Cons
no health, vision, dental, no 401 K no sick or vacation
Great culture, environment to work in. Very physically demanding work
Director of Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, IL21 August 2018
Helped start the company with nothing more than a notepad and a unique product. Because of my marketing skills blended with my sales ability, was able to make the company a multi-million dollar company in five years.
Pros
Ability to grow the company using my skills and experience
Cons
Very physically demanding inspecting attics and flooded homes
Great place to work as a team and individual
EXECUTIVE OFFICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, IL6 August 2017
I enjoy my job because there is a balance of daily routine and new challenges. I am given freedom to prioritize and trusted to complete my tasks as I see needed. I have great co-workers and feel we work as a team to get the job done. The hardest part of my job is balancing the communication between the technicians and the inspectors.
Pros
Health care benefits and paid vacation
Cons
no breaks and not enough pay