Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte
Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte Employee Review

Excellent experience working for Mohawks Of The Bay Of Quinte(MBQ)

8 May 2014
Overall my review with working under MBQ with the Tehatikhontontie Head Start was great. The staff was very friendly and easy to work with. The environment was very relaxed and well structured that made a day to day 40 hour work week very easy to work at. I really enjoyed leaning more to how kids react to certain activities and surroundings.
3.0Job security/advancement
18 March 2020
MBQ (Former Employee) - MBQ
I enjoyed working for MBQ but found that it was sometimes difficult to get answers. Everyone is very supportive and will help out when required. Some days good and some days not so good.
9 January 2020
Community Health Representative (Current Employee) - Belleville, ON
Is a welcoming place to work with a very kind community. Each department is great and knowledgeable. There is a movement to head towards Indigenous learning and content of the program.
14 July 2019
Same location
Food Resource Developer and reception (Former Employee) - Tyendinaga, ON
I thoroughly enjoyed working for my community over the last six years on and off through contracts but unfortunately they do not have the funding to properly hire employees with benefits or pension incentives and therefore contracts were only available during those last six years, otherwise I would have wanted to stay being employed with them.
Pros
Close to home. Cultural environment
Cons
Not enough incentive. Benefits Funding etc
  1. Excellent experience working for Mohawks Of The Bay Of Quinte(MBQ)