Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte
Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte Employee Review

Employee with mohawks of the bay of quinte

22 October 2014
I totally enjoyed working at the Community Wellbeing Centre, and learned a lot more about what services we have to offer our community members. We really do have a wonderful territory, and seniors and children are the focus of most of the services. I enjoyed it very much because it allowed me to help others within the community with dignity, and compassion and understanding. It also provides a sense of belonging as well. The employees I worked with are wonderful, and open and friendly and I really miss them all. It felt very much a family.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Close to home, and community based
Cons
Contract ended due to not enough financing available
18 March 2020
MBQ (Former Employee) - MBQ
I enjoyed working for MBQ but found that it was sometimes difficult to get answers. Everyone is very supportive and will help out when required. Some days good and some days not so good.
9 January 2020
Community Health Representative (Current Employee) - Belleville, ON
Is a welcoming place to work with a very kind community. Each department is great and knowledgeable. There is a movement to head towards Indigenous learning and content of the program.
14 July 2019
Food Resource Developer and reception (Former Employee) - Tyendinaga, ON
I thoroughly enjoyed working for my community over the last six years on and off through contracts but unfortunately they do not have the funding to properly hire employees with benefits or pension incentives and therefore contracts were only available during those last six years, otherwise I would have wanted to stay being employed with them.
Pros
Close to home. Cultural environment
Cons
Not enough incentive. Benefits Funding etc
  1. Employee with mohawks of the bay of quinte