Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte
View all Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte reviews

Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte

Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte Employee Review

Employee with mohawks of the bay of quinte

I totally enjoyed working at the Community Wellbeing Centre, and learned a lot more about what services we have to offer our community members. We really do have a wonderful territory, and seniors and children are the focus of most of the services. I enjoyed it very much because it allowed me to help others within the community with dignity, and compassion and understanding. It also provides a sense of belonging as well. The employees I worked with are wonderful, and open and friendly and I really miss them all. It felt very much a family.

Pros

Close to home, and community based

Cons

Contract ended due to not enough financing available

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Can be a fun place to work

I enjoyed working for MBQ but found that it was sometimes difficult to get answers. Everyone is very supportive and will help out when required. Some days good and some days not so good.

Warm friendly

Is a welcoming place to work with a very kind community. Each department is great and knowledgeable. There is a movement to head towards Indigenous learning and content of the program.

Mbq

I thoroughly enjoyed working for my community over the last six years on and off through contracts but unfortunately they do not have the funding to properly hire employees with benefits or pension incentives and therefore contracts were only available during those last six years, otherwise I would have wanted to stay being employed with them.

Pros

Close to home. Cultural environment

Cons

Not enough incentive. Benefits Funding etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte reviews by location

• Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte
  • Employee with mohawks of the bay of quinte