Moeller Precision Tool Employee Reviews for CNC Machinist

Not good
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Antioch, TN21 July 2019
Not good place to work ,
Learned a lot with CNC machines up set and operated,
Not good management,
Doesn’t have workplace culture,
Absolute the hardest part of the job,
There was not enjoyable part of the job
Worked to DEATH
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Wixom, MI15 January 2018
While it is union and you get paid very well you get absolutely tortured with hours. I worked 11-13 hours every. Single. Day. When I first joined I knew nothing about CNC, they taught me terribly at the Wixom plant in Michigan. Terrible place. If the hours weren’t so terrible, I’d still be there today but no way is my work-life balance getting thrown under the bus and being turned into a zombie everyday.
Pros
Pay, union
Cons
Short breaks, terrible teaching skills regarding CNC, unbelievably long hours.
Crazy, crazy, crazy
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Antioch, TN7 November 2016
Management called me for interview, I called back to set up an interview &got drilled from a lady that didn't have anything to do with th the hiring process asking me what position I was applying for where I'm from, and she wouldn't even transfer me to the manger that called me. I'm like can i leave a message on his voicemail he asked me to call him back, she's like NO I'll give him the message. I basically got integrated by his female pit bull about where I'm from highly unprofessional and aggressive that should've been the first red flag...I get up there and now all of a sudden you have to program the mazak machine. I said I have no problem learning that but no where in the job description- on indeed says anythingabout programing & you seen my resume online it never mention anything about me programmin, you mention that during the call...I drove 2hrs just to be blackballed for $15 per hour, then they try to feed me the line... well u get in here prove what you can do and we will increase your pay in 90 days, needless to say I turned the position down ...they try to intimidate you & offer to pay u a low wage... I do not recommend this place at all.....this was interview was 2months ago and it doesn't surprise they haven't filled the position yet😂😂
Pros
Climate control
Cons
Dealing with the crazy