Modis Employee Reviews

Overall great company to work for
IT - Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 July 2018
I don't have anything bad to say about Modis. They are overall a great company to work for. The reason I have only given two stars to Salary/Benefits is because there were no benefits. I also rated two stars to Job Security/Advancement as Modis is in the process of terminating the contract that I am on.

All and all, Modis was a great employer that I would never talk bad about. They mean well and take care of their employees.
Pros
Lots of Pot lucks, Free lunch at times, Happy atmosphere.
Cons
Job security is a big issue for me and contracts often finish
productive able to balance work life and personal life
Contract employee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 November 2018
it very challenging roles i played at Telus was able to manage 4 group of team . excelled in work that was assigned , learnt many new process at Telus .
What I learned
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 March 2018
The salary is way below average not what I was offered originally. And ZERO benefits at all not even vacations or sick days apply!! Satay away from this company. Seriously
Pros
Cons
Poor salary.
Great learning experience. Very fast paced, high energy environment
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 November 2013
I had a great experience working at Modis. They have great management as well a great training program that i helped develop myself.

If you are looking to experience high energy, fast paced work in staffing then Modis would be the best place to experience that.

They have strong management which helps to keep focus and direction
Pros
Solid staff, great atmosphere
Cons
Long hours, High pressure environment
Awkward, brutally unprofessional, shady, no honesty.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 May 2017
I worked at Modis just under one year. The company management in Ottawa are brutally unprofessional. I was not renewed on a contract because I filed a complaint against the team leader who gets away with being brutally unprofessional. He has complete immunity above all kinds of troubles that happen at work created by him. They hired a woman who can barely speak and write English and she also has immunity over any troubles that happen at work which she is responsible for. The HR pretended to have understood my issues but the consequences towards management were not even a slap on the wrist. They still have their job meanwhile I was sidelined.
This place is unpleasant and it's all because of the shady operation being managers who don't care about anyone but themselves. Watch your back at this company their call centre in Ottawa has a very obscure feel to it. You're not helping anyone working here and you are actually doing more harm to hard working people.
Pros
Cons
too many to write about.
very competitive salary with great earning potential
RDM (Former Employee) –  Canada31 March 2017
great company to work for. they have a really competitive base salary and one of the best commission structures in the industry. They treat their consultants and clients very well
FUN Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 June 2017
Appreciate everyday I work there. The environment is fun and could be stressful at times but that comes with the job. the content of the jobs are very intriguing and can give you a sense of accomplishment
Pros
good management, good work enviroment
really understands the IT workforce
Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2017
Modis is head-and-shoulders above other IT services organizations due to it's experienced staff and management structure.

Services are diverse and varied, covering the gamut from BPO, Security, Deskside, Server, Data Centre, etc.
Pros
management that "gets it"
It was good.
Contact Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 December 2017
My experience with Modis has been good. Managers have been helpful. The recruitment process has also been satisfactory. No recommendations at this time.
Great Company
Resource Development Manager- Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 April 2015
Everyone is like a family.
Location is great.
Management is very supportive
Great resources
Great clients
Flexible work hours
Government IT project
Business Analyst / Marketing (Former Employee) –  Halifax NS6 September 2012
Government project that was seriously messed up by the government. MODIS did and is doing everything possible to meet client expectations.
Pros
great people
Cons
body shop
great people to work with
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  London,ON25 September 2014
They walked me through all I needed to know when I got hired. Checked up on me to see how things were going and paid me on time.