Modern Cleaning Concept

Modern Cleaning Concept Employee Reviews

This job. Is a fair and descent kind of job. And you need to be organized at all time and be focus on work. However its a stressful job because the owner or the boss want it very clean and spotless.
I worked for the company for almost 5 years. I never once got a raise or benefits. I did above and beyond and got 0 percent appreciation. I would not recommend working for Modern Cleaning Concepts. Unless you like to work and not be appreciated or have any benefits what so ever. This company would replace you the day after your death with no cares to give at all. Poorest self degrading job I ever had. THANKS MODERN FOR THE EXPERIENCE. AND RUINING MY LIFE I DONT APPRECIATE IT.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Lots
I've been in the cleaning industry all my life and Modern is really an honest and active company. They will support and guide you each step of the way to insure your success, if you listen and invest your self in your business, you will be successful.
Pros
Great support. Active and open environment. Constantly looking to improve. Open door policy.
Cons
Work & Life balance can be difficult if you are not use to hard work. Not a typical 9 to 5.
Worst management ever. Know training and know communication between employees and managers. just walking around wiping and cleaning pretty boring. Pay is not very good if you get paid at all wirjed there for over 2 months and only got paid once
Pros
Cons
to many to mention
The people who run the modern say one thing and do the other. A very, very bad experience. I would never work for this company again. The worst of the worst!!
Pros
Zero
Cons
Lot's of them.
Was a franchisee for them when they took over all walmarts in canada. Started as a walamart associate ( overnight cleaner ). Been doing it for almost 4 years ( 6 as a walamart associate) they removed me from the contract tell me I wont be paid for 90 days. As they need to settle books. Give me 24 hours to come up with 15k for me to buy out the cleaning equipment.
Cons
Absolutely horrible experience with no training. Upper Management is completely dishonest with very little support. They talk to you like you a child. Complete backstabbing and inner office politics. I would never work there or recommend. False promises no support what so ever. They use people and their own Franchises.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Everything else
Hated working for them, they let me go because apparently I was sessional but when I seen my let go papers it was because I had multiple complaints apparently that I wasn’t even told about.
Ability to maintain a clean work environment and willing to learn more. Able to take directions and follow through with instructions. Responsible, hardworking, organized, patient, punctual and trust-worthy.
It’s an alright place but the management suck u won’t get your first pay check until 3 weeks have passed, and they don’t really seem to care about there employees
A typical day of work go around the store clean the floors and talk to customers mybe help them.clean the lunch room.clean the bathroom. Dry mop the back room.
I am looking for a day job where as I am working nights and days right now would love to find a job that is days 5 days a week.My days off are split up and can’t do anything because I sleep my day off away
Promise you will make money( barely survive) Contract wage is based on improbable amount of time to be achieved Good relationship with manager of store is a must
Pros
Sales are put out before public sees
Cons
Company steals all your wages if you terminate contract
I am not going to work for the company again, unless they pay me for wages owed. I don’t think it’s a high enough wage for the work requirements. Low income kind of company.
Pros
Consecutive work days
Cons
Low hourly wage
They haven't given enough time and also enough salary always rush many complain .hard working not good company except the benefits good . And too much taxing paid.
Pros
No free anything
Cons
No long hours
work at your own pace as long as you got results thats all was important, great shifts working from 12-8 typically so you had your evening and most day to get errands done.
Horaire qui change a 24 heure d'avis . Aucune stabilité d'horaire. Pas assez d'employés pour le travail demandé. Donc travaille sous pression... Aucune considération pour les employés. Outils non appropriés pour le travail . Ne paie pas les heures fait en dehors de l'entente.. même si la demande vient de lui de terminer les taches. Ne paie pas le préavis de départ légale.
Little to no feedback from management. It was obvious that management was just winging it and had no real idea what they were doing. An absolute horrible job
Pros
Cons
Pay, atmosphere, hours, safety .......
I miss working there I learned alot and i liked my job and the environment and fellow employees. I liked the call in process for keeping track of hours worked.
Good place to work, but no life balance. Must be able to work independently constantly and like to travel as you are barely home.. Constant changes occur daily and dealing with customers is one of the main focus of the job.
it was a decent place to work. There is a lot of work and hours so if you like that, it will be a good fit. Hard and dirty work. Some long hours. Very fulfilling.