Modern Cleaning Concept

Modern Cleaning Concept Employee Reviews

Canada69 reviews
Cleaning
I am looking for a day job where as I am working nights and days right now would love to find a job that is days 5 days a week.My days off are split up and can’t do anything because I sleep my day off away
really enjoyed my job
My first manager I had was amazing and I had a lot of personal growth and really enjoyed my position with them.

I would of seen myself there for a long time but due to restructuring that did not happen.
Alright but management sucks
It’s an alright place but the management suck u won’t get your first pay check until 3 weeks have passed, and they don’t really seem to care about there employees
Working in the store get to now thue company
A typical day of work go around the store clean the floors and talk to customers mybe help them.clean the lunch room.clean the bathroom. Dry mop the back room.
Empty promises
Promise you will make money( barely survive)
Contract wage is based on improbable amount of time to be achieved

Good relationship with manager of store is a must
Pros
Sales are put out before public sees
Cons
Company steals all your wages if you terminate contract
I am still owed money for working
I am not going to work for the company again, unless they pay me for wages owed. I don’t think it’s a high enough wage for the work requirements. Low income kind of company.
Pros
Consecutive work days
Cons
Low hourly wage
They haven't given enough time and also enough salary always rush many complain .hard working not good company except the benefits good . And too much taxing paid.
Pros
No free anything
Cons
No long hours
great schedule
work at your own pace as long as you got results thats all was important, great shifts working from 12-8 typically so you had your evening and most day to get errands done.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Modern Cleaning Concept?
Aucune considération pour les employés. Sous staffer. Ne paie pas les heures fait pour terminer les tâches..
Horaire qui change a 24 heure d'avis . Aucune stabilité d'horaire. Pas assez d'employés pour le travail demandé. Donc travaille sous pression... Aucune considération pour les employés. Outils non appropriés pour le travail . Ne paie pas les heures fait en dehors de l'entente.. même si la demande vient de lui de terminer les taches. Ne paie pas le préavis de départ légale.
One of the worst jobs I ever had
Little to no feedback from management. It was obvious that management was just winging it and had no real idea what they were doing. An absolute horrible job
Pros
Cons
Pay, atmosphere, hours, safety .......
it was a good job.i was both day porter/night janitor
I miss working there I learned alot and i liked my job and the environment and fellow employees. I liked the call in process for keeping track of hours worked.
good place to work
Good place to work, but no life balance. Must be able to work independently constantly and like to travel as you are barely home.. Constant changes occur daily and dealing with customers is one of the main focus of the job.
Work
it was a decent place to work. There is a lot of work and hours so if you like that, it will be a good fit. Hard and dirty work. Some long hours. Very fulfilling.
No what it seems
This is not a bash on this company this is just what I have experienced. Not the job it was promised to be in the sense that, money is not even close to what is said can be made. Tell you more contracts are coming but never happens. Was told I could have a new location once I was ready to take it over, once I said I was ready was told no never mind we want someone closer now, even though I had been filling in at that location anyway while they searched for a new franchisee. Was told I needed a certain number of staff to comply with the contract so I staffed as advised, was then told a month later that my staffing levels were too high so I didn't make any money, the following month I had cut back an entire full time person only to be told this time that my supply cost was too high so I didn't make any money again, so I cut back over half of my supply costs only to be told once again that no money was made for whatever reasons. Modern management was friendly, it is technically your own business so you can run it as you wish, as long as you follow modern standers and comply with what they want, the store I worked at the staff there was great never any issues, however unless you are willing to work alone 7 days a week 8-10 hours a night, with the bare minimum of supply costs, do not expect to make very much money. Labor is the biggest factor and you need to have next to none to be profitable.
Work
Modern is friendly fast past and hard work... you get a great team player and great training on the spot .. the work very easy to follow and although you get asks to cover or do extra work is nothing as you would alot of extra time to do so .. only there is no time an a half no pay increase unless your team lead or management.. but overall great place to work ...
over worked
long hours , 0 appreciation . lots of driving, long hours, always on the computer and phone, upper management doesn't know what they are doing.high turn over.
Horrible place to work, everyone at the top cant handle any pressure whatsoever.. Large company, small minds...
Upper management, cause stress on lower level employee's to be stressed because they feel you'll work harder.. Its good motivation to stress people out... Lol
Good company
Good company but the salary is not enough for the job life balance is not good they have no benefit management is perfect keep it and time for work is not time for workers
Awful
The lady that did training was great! As for higher up personel, awful! Does not reimburse you when you have to purchase supplies to clean walls properly!
Pros
Short shifts
Cons
Jours missing constantly.
The job is fun, the franchisee SUCKS
Some of my issues are as follows... Cleaning with broken equipment, lack of supplies, a manager that only answers messages when he wants to, and back pay of over $ 1000 being owed to my spouse. People sleeping on the job and still employed. Working for this company is a mistake I will never make again
Cleaning at Wal-Mart through Modern Cleaning
I have worked for Modern Cleaning for almost 2 years. In this time the Employer was constantly critising my work and had unrealistic expectations. The position involves cleaning in a department store. The Employer did not want to pay me stats or give me vacation pay I had to fight for it and call the Labor Board before he paid attention.
Pros
The employees at Wal-Mart are great, hours are nice as well.
Cons
Poor management, poor communication throughout the company
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Modern Cleaning Concept. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4