MODERN CLEANERS

MODERN CLEANERS Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

fun place to work with van and ellen

Awesome people, valet service extra ordinary level of artisian work, It was a summer job that turned into a carrer and I must say I was happy about it. Glad to have learned a trade.

Pros

clothes

Cons

Good and decent place to work and learn to obtain all the experience you need in different roles and areas of the company.

At the beginning It was good working there I learned alot and earn all of my experience skills like good customer service , learn the dry cleaning proces, to identify most of the diferent materials of clothing and how to manage the cleaning process depending of the material . Got to know a lot of important and great personalities. The company also offered Tuxedo Rentals , I learned how to measure, got familiar whit different brands and styles of Suits and Tuxedos. Got the confidence to give the customer my opinion by recommending whit the best of my knowledge the right tuxedo and brand for every special event. Always giving a great customer service experience and exceed the expectations of the company.

Pros

Had the opportunity to ask to change my schedule. Owner nice person, always comprehensive whit customers and employees, good customers service skills.

Cons

No brakes and short lunches. No medical insurance, minimum wage whit no raise. Verry hard to work whit the manager, bad personality, ruth and aggressive whit customers and employees.

Insights into MODERN CLEANERS

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MODERN CLEANERS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement