MODERN CLEANERS

MODERN CLEANERS Culture reviews

Clear

Friendly

Great.learned to be more friendly to other people and their needs. Enjoyed talking to people and meeting new people and making new friends.The service is great and

productive and fun work enviroment

Fantastic business with amazing owners and operators. A shortage of hours provided ultimately determined my resignation. The Hammocks are wonderful people to work for.

Cons

shortage of available working hours

Insights into MODERN CLEANERS

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive and friendly environment

Friendly environment the customers have been coming here for quite some time so you come to know them personally. The owner is very nice and will work with you along with the staff.

enjoyed my job

Enjoyed meeting and greeting people, enjoyed the challenge of last minute details on cloths, It is a job with high tolerant to heat. Being able to settle a dispute over cloths.

Pros

prefection

Cons

heat

A good job

Everyone was nice there. My co-workers treated me like family and always helped me if I needed it. I learned so much working there, like how be more productive in my job and how to better interact with customers.

Great small town; family own business...felt like family

I really loved my customers; to know each of them by name and to see them everyday was really great. The family owned business was really great to work for; great people. Great co-workers; easy to work with and fun to get along with. The hardest part of the job is the lack of air conditioning in the summer time. Best part of working at the cleaners was again; my customers and their smiles.

Pros

Advanced my people skills

Cons

Hot working in a dry cleaners

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MODERN CLEANERS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement