MODERN CLEANERS

MODERN CLEANERS Employee Reviews with Jobs

Canada3 reviews

Not Good

I did not receive a pay until 3 weeks after I started. The company gave me the run around and I felt very uneasy of the process. They eventually paid me what was owed, but I do not trust the company after that incident.

Horrible, boss only contacts you when she want.

I worked there 2 weeks then got offered a better job so had to quit. How ever since I was there just two weeks. One lady who I was told I was replacing didn’t find out she was let go till she call the boss my second day of work. They didn’t contact me till couple days when I asked how many hours I would be getting. Said full time how ever less than that. On top of everything I quit going on 4 days now have sent multiple e mails still no response. Was told by other co workers to make sure you get paid or they just won’t do it. All in all it’s a easy job but the boss is a wolf undersheeps clothing. Even my self if I don’t get paid in a few days going to have to contact the labour board just more stress recommended don’t work here unless last resort.

Insights into MODERN CLEANERS

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Not good

They promised full time status when they took over from walmart and are giving 24 hours per week. Yet they push more and more jobs onto us each night.

Pros

coworkers

Cons

Not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MODERN CLEANERS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement