Mobile Snap

Mobile Snap Employee Reviews

decent place to work

I was hired quickly. The training I was first given was maybe 8hrs and then I was left alone for 3 days, lol. Both those managers left within a month of being hired. New guy was better, and we worked well together splitting the 12hr shifts. He was reloated and I am manager now, promoted at 7months of working here. New employee was hired by owner. Its a decent place to work if you can get part time but there is no advancement of career.

Good place to start

It was a good experience with Mobile snap , very good place for emplyees . Nice atmosphere for work and good a job where I got many skils as store manger .

Environnement serein

J'ain appris la gestion de projet dans un environnement sympathique

worst place to work

bad place to work management is very poor. many stress no benefit no holidays no days off salary is very low many hours standing without break. no promotions ever.

poor company

bad management company / unfair work condition/ very lower salary/ more stressfull /no promotion/ no paid day off or sick. zero health benefit / unpaid limited vacances

agreable

J'ai gagné une expérience en service à la clientèle en étant dans un environnement constamment occupé, comme il était situé dans le centre commercial. Je n’ai pas seulement noté un développement de mes compétences personnelles avec les clients, mais une relation plus étroite avec mes collègues et l’équipe de direction au quotidien.

Badly managed

Badly managed which results in bad customer service. I would have promised customers for certain merchandise to arrive only to discover that my order hasn't been processed.

Agreable

j'ai aime ce job, c'est interessant en plus je me trouve alaise , y'a plein de trucs a apprendre

entrepirse familiale sans plan de carriere

reste une expérience comme ses précédentes ou j ai ris quelques choses de nouveau

Nice place to Work

Nice place to Work. It was a great experience to deal with people from different back ground and try to sell and promote Mobile Snap to them. Friendly place every one is welcoming and feel home. However, the wage is low than I expected.

Benefits for Customer Service Skills

I have gained Customer Service experience by being in a constantly busy environment as it was located in the mall. I have not only noticed a development in my personal skills with the customers, however a stronger relationship with my co-workers and management team on a daily basis.

Pros

Great Co-Workers

Cons

Small Location

null

management totalement abscent longue heur de travail sans aucun bénéfit sanitaire

Pros

aucun

Cons

tout est négatif

It is very good job

I think this job is very easy going. No challenge at all. It get boring sometimes. No stress at all but you the managment at that particular store was not the greatest.

This job had a great environment and a lot of opportunities to excel.

A typical day at work would be a chance to meet a lot of new, amazing people and doing your job well all at the same time. I learned a lot from this company in terms of management, how to multi-task, prioritizing tasks and helping the company grow. My co-workers and I all got along very well and our great atmosphere increased productivity and sales. In my opinion the job wasn't hard because when you're doing something you enjoy, things come naturally. The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving at the end of the night knowing you and your team accomplished all the company's goals.

Pros

Every last Friday of the month we'd all go out to dinner.

Cons

There were none.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mobile Snap. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement