Mobile Massage

Mobile Massage Employee Reviews

Mobile massage

This job consists of loading my massage table in my car and traveling to client's address, unloading table for set up and performing a professional massage. After the massage is over, I reload the massage table into my car and leave. This is a self-employed job.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Burnout due to loading and unloading massage table and supplies so frequently.

Flexibility and quality body work

Making my services mobile, provides more comfort and ease with my clients who, like most of us, have busy lives and schedules. I am able to work around what suits their schedule best and they don't even have to leave the comfort of their own home after a long grueling day.

Relaxed

To feel calm within and stress free. To ensure the client gets what they want, and that I'm organised for their needs and have the knowledge to provide this.

I learn about how can I explain at people, what massage is good for! And what good ability have, Always interacting with people about what am doing with a good massage.

Great place to work. If limited to certain hours and cant do a schedule time this is a good job to look at. Customers are great to work and some travel time maybe necessary.

Pros

Own hours and time travel

Cons

Not much work when people go up north

Nice perks, free food for breaks, video game room

This is a start up company so there are still things being worked on. Nice perks, like free food for breaks, and you can bring your dog to work. Work life balance is hard to maintain because this is a 24-hour call center. Management needs improvement.

Pros

Free food for breaks

Cons

10 minute breaks

Fun Job

Love the variety of types of work, locations, meet new people, learn a lot consistently through each individuals own issues or concerns and love ther flexability!!

Pros

Flexability with hours

Cons

A lot of driving

Flexible

Great boss, Great pay. Only hassles are client related. Does involve alot of driving because the area covered is so large.

Fun, Interesting, Allowed me to travel extensively, Challenging

Owning and operating Mobile Massage allowed me to take my massage skills on the road. It was fun meeting new people and making them feel better. It was also challenging at times finding the right venue (health stores/fairs, coffee shops, cycling/running stores, golf courses, wineries, ...)I learned that with a positive attitude I can do anything. I also learned the ins and outs of managing a small business. There was no typical day because most were walk-ins so I had to be ready to do most anything on the spot.The hardest part of the day was getting up at 5:30 a.m. so I could start work at 6:30 a.m. or giving a massage at 9:00 p.m. after having such an early start. Time management was critical when changing locations two or three times a day.The most enjoyable part of the day is knowing that I made a positive difference in my clients' day.I missed having co-workers, especially no one to give me a massage or talk to inbetween clients.,

Pros

set your own schedule and price/income.

Cons

unpredicable slow/busy times.

Was nice to have a flexible schedule

I like to massage clients, but it was alot of work hauling my table around. I like the flexibility of the job

Pros

flexibility

Cons

the thought of goin into a strangers house to massage them, thats when i realized i needed an office with other people

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mobile Massage?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mobile Massage. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4