mobile klinik logo
mobile klinik

mobile klinik Employee Reviews

Fast paced and stressful

A very stressful job with poor work life balance held together by a few incredibly talented and hardworking individuals that make the job bearable. Overall a good experience but would not repeat. The job really wore me down over time.

Positive work environment

Great employers and wonderful upper management. Positive goal setting with opinions of all members of the company always listened to. Team player and respect is important with MK.

Good Working Environment

Good company to grow and learn new things. Co-workers are very helpful and polite. salary is quit less as compared to the kind of work we do over there. Overall nice environment and very helpful.

NO Management, Too much stress

There's zero management role, the so-called regional or district managers don't even know how to write an email let alone their work. Too much work is given to a single person, salary is the basic wage rate no matter how hard you work even for 3-4 years No HR, you can't even complain to someone

Dont expect to do more than gain experience

What they say and what they do are on 2 different worlds. Team members are great but upper management are special cases that dont understand store level work.

Une entreprise qui ne focus pas le besoin de ses client et de ses clients

The focus is on making maximum accessories and phones Sales. Employees’ well-being and customer needs are secondary. The regional director absolutely wants to make sales even if it does not meet the customer's need. As for the salary is not competitive. We are often called upon to work alone for long hours. Answering the phone, customer questions and making repairs. Sometimes we are not even able to take our breaks because we are left alone. Engagement level are hitting the floor. As for training you must rely on online videos, tools are mostly used up. Management does care what’s going in the stores, they focus on sales figures and when sales figures are not there, they will ask for reasons why.

Helpful and Flexible

Hardworking and knowledgable staff. Flexible hours and ton of experience you can gain while working. Management helps you with all the problems you face.

Worst boss ever

Management is poorly done at this business. It was impossible to get to reach HR at this job, could never have easy access to my pay stubs and schedule availability/vacation days. Overall a really stressful environment, often would be let alone to take care of the store, do reparations, answer calls.. even after only a couple weeks of being there.

Numbers need to be higher for work required

The work you do is undervalued by company, otherwise the job is fun and secure. Would recommend to any tech savvy people that want a skillset that will last them forever.

Productive and Fun work place with each day a new learning.

Each day is a new challenge and new learning as well. Supportive team members and management too. work culture is great. most enjoyable part to me with Mobile klinik and been staying connected with new upcoming technology to this fast changing world.

Regional manager is awful

She doesnt know what she's talking about and will throw you under the bus. High turnover rate for a reason place is overall garbage. Shady repair tactics

mobile klinik

Some technicians are nice but most of them will act nice or give you deals or even lie to you about your phone sometimes just to make a sale. Samsung parts are better than their iPhone parts

good place to intract with people

Since it a costumer facing environment, it lets you communicate with people face to face, learning the culture of this Country and to enhance your communication skills, and that`s fun.

Good company to work with

Working with mobile klinik was great. I enjoyed working there.Had a friendly management and co-workers. Learned a lot from being part of mobile klinik.

Pros

Friendly manager and flexible timetable

Cons

Have to work on weekends sometimes

Casual place to work where you do save people's "lives" each day

Working with customers is what you make of it. Some days you can feel super awesome by saving people's data or "lives" stored on the damaged phone. But it's not so awesome when there's no chance of recovery. You will be trained on how to repair most cell phone brands before working. Also, where to find additional data on repair procedures. Top level management has their goals set, it's the mid-tier management that is a bit hit or miss. They do plan on opening many stores and finding many great managers is hard to come by. This will be noticeable when communicating between storefronts. All-in-all a solid place to get started with repairs but not much room for growth in wages. As the company is trying to reduce the price of repairs the techs feel it in their wages.

Pros

Clean environment, training, and continual learning

Cons

Working with customers, wage, and opportunity for growth

Avoid working, not a good experience

- Schedules are never consistent so it’s hard to have a stable income. Some weeks you could work close to 50 hours some weeks could be 37. Schedules aren’t distributed consistently some weeks the schedules will come out the at the end of the week at like 8-9pm. Makes it impossible to set appointments or anything of the sort. -Pay is barely above minimum with schooling as a technician. - Benefits are there but they won’t give it to you. Applied for the benefits right after I was allowed to and months passed with no word on the benefits

Pros

The other technicians are wonderful people, most of the time it’s not busy so I’m on my phone or the computer.

Cons

Everything else.

Productive and enjoyable field

Over all a great company, we specialize in serving the clients best interests and needs for their technology. I personally love a strong and proficient team layout with a ton of multitasking (my personal feeling on the repair industry). I will conclude this review short since I would rather emphasize my skills and assets to this company, potential future companies, and my own.

Pros

Always wanting to learn more about issues or situations.

Cons

Clients being dishonest and taking you for an imbecile.

Great leathership

Great team to work with PO is one of the best manager a work .Verry helpfull and profetional make me want to go to work and give my 110%.The management team is great

Pros

Team support

Cons

Na

Good Employer

The Mobile Klinik is a very enjoyable place to work. The workplace fosters a culture of achievements and takes pride in when employees achieve their goals.

Cons

Very disappointed with my experience at mobile klinik

As a employee with mobile klinik I did not feel valued, As a senior technician with over 3 years experience they were unable to provide me with a decent salary. Starting with mobile klinik , I was promised health and dental benefits after 3 months , Once again they failed to comply after numerous attempts were made to get my health insurance I was entitled for, Anyways due to that I wasn’t able to get the medical attention required. They just kept postponing and kept me waiting over 3 months for absolutely no reason. Eventually I just got really fed up, They work place became unbearable for me. I started disliking every aspect of mobile klinik, and the manner they would value their employees wasn’t professional at all! Honestly leaving mobikeklinik couldnt have been a better option for me, Now I’m getting the salary I deserve and also my health benefits that mobile Klinik lied to me about

Pros

Coworkers are nice

Cons

Uppe management is non existing

Nice place to work

Nice place to work Nice colleggues A lack of management when it comes to what you should do and not

Ask a question about working or interviewing at mobile klinik. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement