Mnp Employee Review

MNP LLP is a wonderful company to work for. MNP LLP has been listed as one of the top 50 companies to work for in Canada for the past several years.
Accounts Payable/Receivable Administrator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 November 2012
I started work at 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 pm.
First part of day was to go over vendor invoices making sure all approvals for payment were met and making sure that if any product was received (stationery) that what we were being invoiced for product received. Coded & entered vendor invoices for payment.
However, MNP is mostly a client based firm.
My afternoons were for accounts receivable, client queries & processing payments. Proud to say that I always have terrific client relationships.
My co-workers are a great bunch of people to work with. I honestly believe that MNP takes great strides to show appreciation to their employees.
Hardest part of the job was not being kept busy which was very rare.
Best part of the job was that, from the get go I mentioned that I was not the type of person who needed or wanted anyone looking over my shoulder. MNP gave me freedom to do what I do, set things up the way I wanted and they depended on me to do things right which I did.
Also proud to say that I`ve always have very good job reviews and a raise every year.
Pros
good job, good pay, great team members, always fair, room for growth, etc, etc.
Cons
benefit program could be better

Other Mnp Employee Reviews

A typical CPA firm
Designated Professional (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC16 March 2018
Will provide great training and support for articling student. Expect to work long hours during the busy season and when needed depending on the engagement you are on.
No job security
Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC7 March 2018
This is the only company that deals with bullying in the work place by promoting the bully and setting up the bullied employees to get fired. Back stabing is awarded and loyalty punished. Need i say more.
Pros
Good clients
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mnp. Our community is ready to answer.