Mitchell Plastics Employee Reviews for Machine Operator
Machine Operator9 reviews
Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 111 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Keeps a competitive salary compared to other factories. Be aware lots of overtime is typical of factory work, as is the possibility of lay offs once a year for newest hires, although they do tend to call people back. You won't get shoved onto another shift very often unless you want days, as those with longest seniority usually end up there. Opportunities to move up and around the company do come up, and benefits are good.
Management is horrible, they treat you like garbage and allow supervisors to do the same. They prey on people unaware of the laws. Safety doesn't matter. You're forced to find people to cover your shift for vacation or you can't take one and they force you to use vacation time for their weekly shut downs. They use a ridiculous point system, after a certain amount of points you get suspended. You gets points for things like not clocking in....even if you did but the system wasn't working. And when you bring it to their attention they don't do anything about it. Look somewhere else, you will be miserable there.
Management. Vacation is forced during shut down. Atmosphere
i love going to work on a daily basics, getting along with other co-workers and love feeling a accomplishment at the end of day every day. i love learn new and options on how to in prove or quickly of parts. Thhe hardest part of a job for myself is teaching someone new who thinks they all ready own the job, or when they dont listen and they never will get ahead. the most i enjoy about my job is meeting new people and always trying to go abovre and beyond in in-proving the work.
a chance to join the team
no call back
I would love a opportunity to show what I have to be come a team player, and grow twitch the company. Thank you . Hope to show what I can do, love overtime, love helping people and making the workplace more and earlier workplace to give ge lol
Loved making the company money
When my machine in down, makes for a long day
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mitchell Plastics?
See more Mitchell Plastics reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mitchell Plastics. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 111 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Mitchell Plastics
- What advice would you give the CEO of Mitchell Plastics about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Mitchell Plastics?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Mitchell Plastics?One person answered
- What is Mitchell Plastics sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Mitchell Plastics?One person answered
- What kind of work in this campany?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Mitchell Plastics?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at Mitchell Plastics?One person answered
- How are the shifts like is it mandatory to rotate?
- Is pay weekly or biweekly?
See all questions and answers