Mister Transmission

Mister Transmission Employee Reviews

3.2Pay & benefits

Cohesive

Was an okay place to work. Being involved in a pandemic did not help the overall work experience as this steadily declined as business came to almost a stand still as with other businesses' at the time.

Mister Tranmission

If you can't pull a transmission out of any car regardless of what condition or type of car you are working on within 30 minutes you will be fired. The owners are day dreaming, they won't pay out the appropriate wage for an experienced tech. You will not ever be shown how to rebuild a transmission. Another dime a dozen revolving door employer.

Pros

Not weekends

Cons

everything

Under corporate ownership, they left us to run the store. Very relaxed, low pressure. Great environment. Co workers great to work with

As a centre manager, I enjoy working here. No overbearing upper management. Great place to work. As we are now under francisee ownership, little has changed as we transition. We are still trusted to run things as we used to.

Pros

Good pay. Great coworkers

Cons

No paid benefits.

Is what it is

Run as fast as you can! The guys in the back of the shop are good to work with if there there long enough to get to know Seem like this place goes through staff like a revolving door It would be good for someone who is just starting out in a slow paced shop & can deal with management inconsistencies and decision making

Excellent Team

The Team at Mister Transmission International is outstanding! They are there for you throughout the entire training process and beyond. Could not ask for a better management team in a Franchise.

Hey Mister, you're a friend of mine!

I worked for Mister Transmission for over 7 years. I believe in their way of doing business, and that their franchisees have their customer's best interests at heart. I left Mister Transmission for a position closer to home and the promise of more money. If given the opportunity, I would happily work for them again.

Pros

Business philosophy, flexible hours, diverse responsabilities.

Cons

Head Office is located in Toronto.

good place to work

is a good place to learn to work on transmission's. meeting new customers. learning management skills and just having fun and being safe well you do your work.

Customer representative

Day started with moving vehicles out and into the shop for repairs to be done . If a customer needed to be driven to their job or back to home would do that . If needed parts would go to the supplier and bring back for mechanic. Would keep a clean and safe entrance to the the shop for customers by mopping and cleaning , also salting outside if needed in winter time. Would also do minor repairs , caulking and painting to the building when needed.

Pros

close to home

Cons

was part time

Perfect opportunity for great experience & advancement.

Has always consider your positive attributes along with a positive over view own your own abilities. Having the freedom in working independently gives a opportunity to show case your attributes. Excellent place to complete replacement & repairs of transmissions.

Pros

The abilities to accept & credit good craftmanship.

Cons

No licenced foremen.

I do not wish to reveiw

Answered phones booked appointments sold jobs ordered parts. A lot about transmissions and other vehicle functions. As a person the Manager was nice as an Owner i disagreed with the way he ran things. My Co-workers were very good with me if i needed them to stay and finish a job they would. The most enjoyable were most of my customers and my co-workers.

Pros

I liked most of my customers

Cons

I did not agree with the way things were run by upper Management

productive place to work

I loved working for mister transmission..but the location i worked at shut down to a slow economy!

Pros

free lunch

Cons

low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mister Transmission. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement