Mister Transmission Employee Reviews

Is what it is
Transmission Rebuilder (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB28 November 2019
Run as fast as you can! The guys in the back of the shop are good to work with if there there long enough to get to know Seem like this place goes through staff like a revolving door It would be good for someone who is just starting out in a slow paced shop & can deal with management inconsistencies and decision making
Excellent Team
Franchise Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON15 January 2019
The Team at Mister Transmission International is outstanding! They are there for you throughout the entire training process and beyond. Could not ask for a better management team in a Franchise.
Hey Mister, you're a friend of mine!
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON26 October 2017
I worked for Mister Transmission for over 7 years. I believe in their way of doing business, and that their franchisees have their customer's best interests at heart.

I left Mister Transmission for a position closer to home and the promise of more money. If given the opportunity, I would happily work for them again.
Pros
Business philosophy, flexible hours, diverse responsabilities.
Cons
Head Office is located in Toronto.
Customer representative
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 January 2017
Day started with moving vehicles out and into the shop for repairs to be done . If a customer needed to be driven to their job or back to home would do that . If needed parts would go to the supplier and bring back for mechanic. Would keep a clean and safe entrance to the the shop for customers by mopping and cleaning , also salting outside if needed in winter time. Would also do minor repairs , caulking and painting to the building when needed.
Pros
close to home
Cons
was part time
Perfect opportunity for great experience & advancement.
Automotive Service Technician Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC16 March 2016
Has always consider your positive attributes along with a positive over view own your own abilities. Having the freedom in working independently gives a opportunity to show case your attributes. Excellent place to complete replacement & repairs of transmissions.
Pros
The abilities to accept & credit good craftmanship.
Cons
No licenced foremen.
I do not wish to reveiw
Customer service/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jane and Lawrence9 October 2015
Answered phones booked appointments sold jobs ordered parts.

A lot about transmissions and other vehicle functions.

As a person the Manager was nice as an Owner i disagreed with the way he ran things.

My Co-workers were very good with me if i needed them to stay and finish a job they would.

The most enjoyable were most of my customers and my co-workers.
Pros
I liked most of my customers
Cons
I did not agree with the way things were run by upper Management
productive place to work
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON23 March 2012
I loved working for mister transmission..but the location i worked at shut down to a slow economy!
Pros
free lunch
Cons
low pay