Mission Veterinary Partners Employee Reviews

Good benefits poor pay and management
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Milford, MI31 August 2019
I was a receptionist who was willing to learn the medical assistant side but was treated horribly by the pm at the office even after working overtime and more than my job description. Immature and less than competent staff. Pay was way below average. Only perks were pto and benefits. Sad to see receptionist jobs are only pt with no benefits
Pros
Benefits, pto
Cons
Everything else
Best company to work for in veterinary medicine
Veterinary Technician (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI1 August 2019
I love what I do and I finally work for a company that has structure and support. They have every available opportunity to improve your skills and advance your career. I enjoy most of my coworkers and everyone works together to accomplish the workload. I've experienced very poor management in my past, so working for this company is a huge relief. It's not perfect but no where is perfect. I also get paid more than ever expected.
Poor Management. Lack of direction. Upper Management has no clue.
Veterinary Technician (Current Employee) –  Michigan26 June 2019
After working with the corporation for a period of time it was very noticeable that managers care about one thing themselves. When you had a problem they pretended to care and stabbed you in the back. Upper management has no clue what the practice managers are doing to the staff. And when you talk to upper management they don’t listen.
Pros
Patient care
Cons
Poor management skills, poor customer service, poor employee relations.
Official response from Mission Veterinary Partners
2 July 2019

Hello,
We are sorry to hear about your comments concerning your recent experience here at MVP. We do appreciate your transparency and feedback. We would be open to hearing more about your above comments so that we can properly address them. Please feel free to contact our HQ support center (Human Resources) for a private conversation.

Best wishes,

Great Place to Work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Michigan5 June 2019
I've been employed with MVP for six months and it's a wonderful environment that encourages growth. Their mission is to be the employer of choice which means they would have to focus on the happiness of employees. For the first time in my working career, I like everyone that I work with and it's been a pleasure to serve.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
so many 24/7 workers
Great teams, horrible upper managment.
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI28 May 2019
The individual hospitals are wonderful but working for this corporation was awful. Complete lack of support from upper managment. They care more about their bottom line then patient care or employee's wellbeing.
Official response from Mission Veterinary Partners
3 June 2019

Hello, we apologize that you didn’t enjoy working at MVP as we strive each day to be the employer of choice in Veterinary Medicine. While we are unhappy to hear about your feelings associated with upper management team and your overall perception of the company, we would be interested in learning more from you on your experienced in the event that there are ways for us to improve. Please feel free to reach back out to us if you are open. Regardless, we wish you the best in your future.

Great place to work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Davison, MI1 May 2019
I love working at MVP! There are many people within the company who are a huge support and want to see you succeed in your position! We all have the same mission and want to do what's best for our patients, clients and staff.
Great company to work for
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Michigan20 April 2019
Midwest Veterinary Partners invests in their employees. I feel very fortunate to work for MVP.
If you want to continue to learn and grow this is the employer for you.
Pros
Supporting company that cares about the employees
Fast Paced with people who have a passion for working hard
Marketing Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Novi, MI17 April 2019
Everyone here is motivated to work hard and perform at their very best. Everyone here is incredible intelligent and dedicated to the work they do. This is the first place I have worked where it feels like everyone is doing a job they absolutely love, and they want to do it at the best of their ability. All the upper management from the CEO to the VPs want to see everyone succeed and encourage you to bring your ideas to the table. Not a single day goes by where I don't leave work feeling like I accomplished something and feel valued.
Pros
Work Culture, Hard Working People, Room for Growth
A great place to work!
Partner Relationship Coordinater (Current Employee) –  Novi, MI15 April 2019
Everyday is different at MVP but everyone has the same goal. To change the way the word "corporate" fits into the veterinary industry. Everyone here shares the same "people first" attitude and everyone truly cares about what we are doing and the mission we have.
Upbeat, Friendly Enviornment
Partner Relationship Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Novi, MI15 April 2019
Great place to work! Best Equipment, comfortable work space. Positive, collaborative environment with just enough emphasis on competitiveness but with the incentive to excel. Great professional leadership, very supportive and hands on. Loving it!!
Pros
Great environment, great people, room to advance
Cons
Tough location to commute to.
Fun Workplace with awesome staff
Veterinary Technician (Current Employee) –  Highland, MI15 April 2019
Fun place to work. Lots of opportunities to grow and staff is very friendly. Lots of great benefits but salary can be a bit low. Love the culture and management is awesome
Future of Veterinary Medicine
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Highland, MI15 April 2019
Midwest Veterinary Partners is the company that will change the word "corporate" from giving off a negative feeling to a positive feeling in the veterinary industry. There are so many growth options, great support and there is definitely family feel.
Pros
Benefits, Team Oriented, Supportive
Best Work Culture!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Novi, MI15 April 2019
Is a great place to work.I feel completely supported by my team members. It is a positive work environment, encourages openness and innovation, and values it's employees!
They care about their employees, it shows
Veterinary Technician (Current Employee) –  Aurora, IL9 January 2019
I enjoy coming into work everyday, I don’t have the highest salary, but I am paid what I am worth and they really give you opportunities for advancements.
The company definitely cares about their employees and it shows.
We see a lot of cool cases and have a lot of opportunities to build relationships with our clients. We are a pretty afforadable clinic, our clients definitely appreciate it.
Great team poor company
Vet Tech Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WI3 November 2018
They don’t offer enough money to go with the work they demand. My coworkers were amazing. Management would have done better with support. Lots of opportunities to advance.
Pros
Benefits, pet discount, opportunities to advance
Cons
Poor pay, no work/life balance, no structure within the clinic
Great place to learn and grow.
Management (Current Employee) –  Michigan31 October 2018
MVP offers advancement, great benefits and nice people to work with. I have enjoyed working with such talented individuals at MVP. Very productive and professional environment.
Pros
Professional Growth
Cons
Joining MVP is one of the best things I've ever done!
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Michigan31 October 2018
This is a great company. All ideas are heard and many are activated...people are honest with each other, supportive and eager to learn from each other - while maintaining the goal of making our company the very best it can be. The culture is one of respect for all team members, accountability is present without micromanagement and hard work is rewarded.
Pros
Ongoing improvements...benefits, processes
Exciting opportunity to join a quickly growing Company that will be a leader in veterinary medicine.
VP of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Novi, MI31 October 2018
HQ culture is fun, challenging, and collaborative. The team is all pulling in the same direction - everyone understands the mission and vision, and works together tirelessly to achieve it.
Pros
Good pay, culture, benefits, work/life, team
Love my job!
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Corporate31 October 2018
Rapidly growing organization with a fun, collaborative team and work environment. Love coming to work every day, contributing to the continued growth of the company, and truly having an impact on the of the business. Love my job!
Pros
Growth, stability, supportive team, fun
Cons
Love the Company and people I work with.
President and Founder (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI31 October 2018
I am excited to come to work everyday since I am surrounded by some amazing talented people. I doesn't even feel like work. I know we are going to create something amazing.
Pros
Excellent benefits and opportunities to grow.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mission Veterinary Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4