Mission Essential Personnel Employee Reviews

Great company
Arabic Linguist and Senior SIGINT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GA16 May 2018
I worked with and met amazing people at this company. The job was rewarding. I was able to work at Fort Gordon and also had the opportunity to deploy to Afghanistan.
Pros
Loved the job
Work palce
Senior Translator and Cultural Advisor (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OH24 April 2018
Overall it was great and I was really satisfied with working condition and having great team work and great management and since I was working in Afghanistan it was a little dangerous place and sometimes we had some fun and joys as well.
okay company
Geo-Location Operator/Linguist (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GA18 April 2018
The best part of working as a contractor for Mission Essential is that you never heard from management. The worst part is also that you never heard from management.
I loved this company.
Geolocation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GA15 April 2018
My direct supervisor was superb and I would work with him in a second.

The pay is good and the options are widespread. They trained me into a specialty and prepared me for a phenomenal experience.
in the work place I enjoy alot, and very happy to utilize my skills and have fun.
Interpreter/Import (Former Employee) –  Kabul/Afghanistan4 March 2018
when ever I was in the job so I felt better and I have learn't a lot about everything and now have more experience of Management and Cultural Behavior, So now I can manage the whole office and have full confidence on myself and have the ability to communicate with all.
Pros
free lunches
Average place to work
Passive Geolocation Operator (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GA22 February 2018
Average place to work. Work keeps you busy but can be interesting. Company addresses personnel issues in a relatively timely manner. Bosses seem to be fair and easy to speak with.
awsome
Linguist/Translator (Former Employee) –  kandahar fob pasab16 February 2018
it was great working with this company and like i said i still want to work with this company because of some personel problems i had to leave working and i also was linguist in IMS company i tried my best working with these two companys and i dont know why when i start contacting back with mission essential personel they replied that you have refused mission so can not work anymore but i never refused mission in my work i was always ready to go out with the team.
i dont know why they written mission refused in my list.
Cons
excellent
Mission Essential Review
Counterintelligence Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Afghanistan9 February 2018
The mission is needed and the people I worked with were great. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and knowledge on the team. Would return if another position opened up.
Great company to work for.
Combat Arms Instructor (Former Employee) –  Lakehurst, NJ7 February 2018
Had a great manager, loved working for the Air Force as a contractor. loved working with the people at the Air Force Expeditionary center. the hardest thing about this job was limiting my work week to 40 hrs,
was good
Translator. culture adviser (Former Employee) –  Velāyat-e Kābol5 January 2018
I had really good time with MEP and i did learned a lot and also i was so much happy to work and help the people who really need and develop a poor country.
was awesome
Linguist (Former Employee) –  AFGHANISTAN2 January 2018
i was working with the Mission Essential personnel as a linguist
we were going out with the US Army and also i was translating the document and .....
a nice company
Interpreter/ translator (Former Employee) –  afghanistan14 December 2017
they been taking care of their interpreters solve their issues and and follow the rights of employee i worked for 6 years if i get chance i wana go once again working here
work
Interpreter and Translator (Former Employee) –  Helmend and Kabul International Air port12 December 2017
Mission Essential Personnel
was an a linguistically Co.
who helping the international military around the world.
work with the military was very good.
Pros
Transport
Cons
Emergency healthcure
great place to work
Linguist (Former Employee) –  afghnston16 November 2017
great place to work at.it was a war zone which make it unsafe. There were a lot of dangerous around you. But I loved my job. And loved to work my country.it was more of mission than a job
Pros
living condition
Cons
not safe
Great job for advancement
LINGUIST (Former Employee) –  Afghanistan24 October 2017
Great job, great pay, great service, great experience, great improvement, great benefits, great behavior, well organized and fast improving job experience and salaries, at that time for local contractors they were paying $715 but they pay $60-70 thousands for green card holders and over $100 thousands for citizens for linguistic job
Great place to work.
Director of Processing Operations (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GA9 October 2017
Great place to work. It was started by two dedicated individuals who had a vision to make a great impact on the government contract linguist role. They succeeded wholeheartedly.
Some times we had fun with US Forces and interpreters,But some times very hard and stress full life in very dangers areas.
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  kandahar and helmand provences afghanistan8 October 2017
I Got lots of experience,improved my English,good paid,.
Besides dangers life, lots of opportunities for present in side of camp Gem,Chow-hall,rooms,e
Pros
free/:, Break fast, Lunch and Dinner etc.
Cons
Emergency health care.
Made decent money.
Sr. Geo-Location Operator / Full-Time (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GA18 September 2017
Money was good. Job satisfaction not so great. Liked my site managers. Rotating shifts, not fun, but they were every three months so you could get used to them, but it did make it hard for doing anything long term.
working out
Translator/Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Afghanistan12 September 2017
It was a great experience as a linguist and translator because I was in contact with a lot of other linguists and culture advisors who I can share my experience and gain a lot more.
Pros
lifting weight facilities were available
Cons
Lack of health facilities
Worse company I ever known or worked for.
Interpreter/ translator (Former Employee) –  Afghanistan4 September 2017
Greedy company that only look out for it's own benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mission Essential Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.