Miratel Solutions Employee Reviews

very high turnover rate
Lottery Ticket Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 May 2018
Stay away from it. it is seasonal and there is no organization whatsoever, i only stayed because it was covenient with my school schedule. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!
Pros
close to york U
Cons
nothing at all, stay away, stay far away
Everything about it is horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
Probably the cheapest company you will ever work for. Literally everything is bad here. Lack of training, inability to speak to management, dirty computers which have not been cleaned in months, disgusting washrooms and horrible chairs to sit on.
Pros
Cons
Unreliable hours
n/a
Customer Relationship Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2018
Management is very rude when correcting your mistakes. Also, there is little job security one week you could get 20+ hours, the next you could get as little as 3 hours.
nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 April 2018
I have been working at Miratel Solutions part-time
Lay off/Get sent home early- you get laid off in the slow season like may-august. You'll give full time hours for availability but would get it unless your a mentor or multi. I have over 60+ hrs of availability a week, was lucky to get 20 a week. Got another job, so I cut back on the hours, got verbally reprimanded, I comprised and added, and still was not given enough
Pros
Easy job- read the script as is and you won't have a problem.
Cons
Repitetive
Smooth atomsphere.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 March 2018
A place to keep you busy. A great support and always on the move. The team is active and eager to give you lots pointers and keeping goals and targets is a plus.
Pros
Someone will always listen to you.
Cons
At times late nights.
Fun if you know the people you work with
Bilingual customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 March 2018
Pretty chill work place when it's dead, very busy on deadlines. Your scheduled shifts aren't guaranteed, you get laid off in December & for the entire summer. Overall a chill place, only thing is the breaks aren't paid for and no benefits.
Pros
Working around your availability
Cons
Your scheduled shifts aren't guaranteed
Unreliable
JULY 2017Customer Relationship Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2018
This is a good experience for a first job. Recommend for high school kids. Unreliable hours, not stable. I think they feel all staff are replaceable. Constantly firing and hiring new staff.
Good call centre job
CRA (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2018
Great place to get call centre experience and learn how to work in a busy/hectic environment while raising money for charities in Canada and US at the same time.
Pros
Getting paid to raise money for charities
Cons
Repetative work
nothing
call center agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 December 2017
it was a call centre, it was good for the experience I wanted. It helped me to be outspoken and come out of my shell. It was notexactly what I expected
unstable
Data Entry/ Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  2501 Steeles Ave W20 November 2017
Not a stable job as you can go weeks or months without working. You even get sent home after 3 hrs when calls are not coming in. You take a lot of different calls from different lotteries at the same time for minimum wage
productive
calling agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 November 2017
working in Miratel solution opened me into a new working conditions and I gained a lot of experience. i met amazing people and formed a bond with them.
Pros
very secured and indoor
Cons
less hours
Very great place to have worked at
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Toronto16 November 2017
I was a telemarketer at Miratel. It was an enjoyable job since I also answered phone calls made by clients. I learned excellent customer service skills and how to not to over react if a customer is yelling.
good working environment and great customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2017
about working environment, its good, all people are good, deal with both Canadian and US customers. All the high position staff are also very good and helpful. I enjoyed working in Miratel.
Not a stable or welcoming environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2017
working under poor and unfair management. Very unstable hours. Under paid. bias. they do not value their employees or their time. not considerate. does not follow your availability.
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 July 2017
Miratel is a good place for students who are looking to make some extra cash. With that being said, they do lay people off during the time that their business is low, which is completely understandable since you wouldn't want to pay a whole bunch of workers when you have low business. Also, I think that Miratel's Management could improve be a little more considerate of their agents and promote a healthier work place.
Pros
Flexible hrs
Cons
unreliable as the hours you are schedule for may not always be the amt of hours you will work for
quiet, fast moving workplace
Calling Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 June 2017
Miratel was pretty much easy, i came to work, sat in an empty cubical and immediately started calling or picking up phone calls depending if i was working inbound or outbound. I learned a lot about selling products, the way to talk to customers which is helpful. Management was pretty nice, but you didn't have time to talk to anyone unless you were on your breaks. The hardest part of the job was sitting in a chair for long periods of time, and the most enjoyable part of the job was probably the breaks.
Pros
hour breaks
Cons
sitting down in a chair for long periods of time
Call Centre
Call Centre Representative/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON9 June 2017
Great start off when it comes to getting into the custmer service field. worked there while i was in high school great hours money comes in and they use to order us lunch.
Very dull work environment
Customer Relations Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 May 2017
The workplace isn't very active it becomes pretty boring over time to work their, you don't get to engage with people physically as you are always on the phone
Fast paced, and time felt slow.
Outbound Sales (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON26 May 2017
Was not a very fun job, as most of the clients would be irritated or annoyed that you were calling them. Certain people really excelled in making sales, and the fact that all the clients were previous costumers made making a sale a little easier. Time seemed to move more slowly on the job, and it was rather fast paced work, which I found stressful because I would work hard for what I thought was an hour and only 20 minutes had gone by. Overall I would not recommend this job unless you are talented in, or enjoy convincing others to by a product.
Pros
Easy to get in as there are little to no entry requirements aside from typing speed.
Cons
Felt like I worked longer then I did, and fast relentless pace.
chill kinda boring
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2017
typical day log into your computer and phone, dial numbers and ask people if they want tickets for lotteries. Pretty simple. No major complaints just the inconsistency of hours.
Pros
easy job
Cons
lack of hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Miratel Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Miratel Solutions Reviews by Location